Not open for further replies.
Caution th last few pages are known to cause:
Irrational thinking
Vomiting
The bleeding of ears
People thinking there cars
Foaming of the mouth
And Awkward public boners

:/ you no post weird. You no live. You no live. Second best.

Foams out of eyes and ears @Aristotle

Last edited by a moderator:
.......... Iiiiiii'm not even going to ask! XD You guys are wierd.

Everyone lost brain function. Period. Or as we say in Australia...... FULL STOP CUZ ITS FULL

@Second Best

Last edited by a moderator:
Y'know, I've lived in one of the most bogan Aussie towns in Australia for four years. Never to this day said 'g'day mate' in a regular conversation

Error: The demons in the cave wish to be freed into the light.
Solution: The Abominable Snowman needs some Dynamite.

Oh. I should warn everyone, if it isn't obvious, (which isn't supposed to be) If Bones reaches the waterfall and touches it, the water will freeze quite solid. Do with that information as you please, but I recommend not being trapped out with the monsters.

Then Ayas can stab the frozen waterfall with his sword of fire. XD

Don't forget the rest of the river above the water fall will continue cascading over the front of the ice, as long as bones isn't still touching it.

Eicht. Geoff is the only one in the cave with ya. XS and he's too exhausted. Everyone outside wouldn't notice Your character crawling to the water... so do as you please, there's no way anyone can stop you unless someone gets some nonsensical super sense.

Why is he crawling to the water in the first place? Derp.

He knows that if he freezes it, the monsters won't be able to reach him.

Hmm. How selfish.

Well, if everybody was in the cave it would save them. But what can ya do, he's crazy and seriously injured?

Status
Not open for further replies.