(OOC/signups) Cursed Circus, Inferni Circo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging on her profession, and her personality. I woul suggest her either overly childish or kind, but with randomly triggerd fits of hate..I have very good plans fir your character :) (accepted btw)

At night Aurora loves to play hide and go seek, however she can be an extremely sore loser if you find her; causing Aurora to break out into a terrifying tantrum with her rage directed at you. When she's searching she has her own little technique to find you; terrorizing you until she can find you by your screams of horror. For your own emotional stability, I encourage you not to play hide and go seek with Aurora.

Reactions: Blood Lightning
Awesome! Wow, I am really excited for this roleplay. I wish it could start sooner

yeah, I need two more volunteers then we can start this…

The Ringmaster and his Circus.

Stagename: The Ringmaster

Appearance:
By day, He looks like a normal circus ringmaster, 5'10 and rotund. He has a finely combed handlebar mustache, deep brown eyes and pristinely white teeth, he boasts a voice hardened by years of experience in announcing.
ringgerta1.jpg

By night, he is a monstrosity wearing an outrageous costume, his skin turns pale as his short brown hair lengthens and in instance of his mustache, falls off completely. His height grows to at least six feet, his teeth yellow and sharpen themselves . His voice is creaky and hushed, like a midnight wind opening your doors.
DarkHarbor2013-Ringmaster.jpg

Background: Nothing is much known about The Ringmaster, no friends or family from his old life, only that he was cursed by the gypsy fortune teller he once had employed, for one of his 'new acts' in which he had slapped her acrobat daughter afterwards for not landing the flip and ruining the show. His slow decent into madness was brought on by nightmares plaguing his sleep, and reflected in his circus acts until the entire big tent burned to the ground. He continues his show day and night, reappearing here and there across the country and debuting his Grand Opening. Although, once someone leaves the gates, they slowly forget what they came for, and who they came with, while the Big Opening Night just a small dream like memory floating in their mind.
Fantasyland_Full_16568.jpg

1362532042.jpg

The circus, full of laughter and wonderment. When the sun shines brightly, the multitude of colorful tents and people seem to almost burst with joviality and awe, the sights to see in the circus are just the same.
Sights by day:

1.Cackles the clown and his comedic band, his tent is marked with a large number one, and is of medium size. Inside the famous circus mascot Cackles could be seen with his other clown folk as they play any songs in a honkey tonk and comedic way, sure to get laughs.

2.In the tent marked number two lies the acrobatic stunts of Sleeping beauty and her fairy tail followers, this late tent is second to the big top, where you can see trampoline stunts, joined trapeze acrobatics and the stunning Sleeping Beauty herself!

3.The Big Top, the creme a' la creme, the bigtop is what the whole circus is built around, inside is where the special opening night show is played, pulling all the stops. If one was lucky enough to get a ticket, they can stay for the special, kids only, night show.

By night the circus is the nightmares of a schizophrenic serial killer, broken music plays over the loudspeakers, decaying canvas tents sit abandoned, the land outside the circus turns desolate and barren, as if in a different setting. Once there, new attractions appear next to the old ones.

4. Petting zoo, a simple name, for such a disgusting place.

5. Mirrored Maze, an attraction with the word 'exit' written above the sign.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
You wouldn't happen to mind if I reserve a Spot for a member of the invited. Oh and is it okay if my character is an expecting mother?

Hmmm..pm me the character sheet when ready? Im going for dark horror, but not discustingly so haha.
I will reserve you a spot

Name: Ashley Yang
Physical appearance:
1049981_1339424516981_full-jpg.36532

Plus one:
Fears: Poisonous Spiders, Sharp Objects, Anything that's a Danger to her or her baby
Favorites: Dresses, Stockings, Boots, Cardigans
Background: Ashley grew up in a Large Working Class Family in the vibrant city of Seoul in South Korea. When she was an adolescent, around ten years of age, her Family moved to the United States following her Father's Mandatory Four Years of Military Service, where he served in the Republic of Korea Army Reserves. The Fourth of Six Children, Ashley has two Older Brothers, one Older Sister, one Younger Sister and one Younger Brother. Despite having already served in the Military, Ashley's Father would enlist into the National Guard in order to provide for his Family, while her Mother opened up a Beauty Salon while she and her siblings went to school.

Her Eldest Brother, Hikaru, would enlist into the Navy right out of High School and eventually become a Navy SEAL after graduating from College with a Bachelor's in Computer Science. Her Eldest Sister Kira would graduate from a Prestigious University with a Master's Degree in Nursing and become a obstetrician and midwife. Her second Oldest Brother Bryan would graduate from Police Academy and is now a proud member of SWAT. Ashley herself would graduate from Vocational School for Auto Mechanics and would become a Mechanical Technician for Mitsubishi Motors, Inc. Her Younger Sister Emma would graduate from College with a Bachelor's Degree in Cosmetology and lastly, her Youngest Brother Drake is currently attending the University as his Eldest Sister, looking to major in Computer Engineering.

Around the time she was twenty-four, she got married to Jasper Liang, her boyfriend of three years and a General Practitioner in Medicine, otherwise known as a Doctor. After one year of marriage, the couple decided to start a Family and are now expecting their first child. By this time, her Father has honorably discharged from the National Guard, her Mother still runs the Family Salon, Hikaru switched into the Navy SEAL Reserves, wanting to settle down and have a Family and is now married with two kids. Kira would also get married and was blessed with three children. Bryan got promoted to Sergeant and became engaged. Emma helps her Mother run the Family Salon and Drake would successfully get into his Major.

Of course, Pregnancy would have its ups and downs for Ashley. Childbearing is no easy task. Worst of all, she can't even fit into her pants! Aside from all the nausea, heartburn, backache and insomnia, what else did she not like? If there is anything that Ashley hates, its when people touch her belly, especially without asking. Currently, she is seven months pregnant with a girl, but is in for the 'babymoon' of her life. Without her husband around to help her, what could possibly go wrong? After all, she did want to have a vacation for herself, so her dear Jasper could concentrate better on work.

Notice to everyone!
Thank you for joining in what I believe will be a great RP with all of you, but just a reminder
we need one more person to be an employee, if it doesn't look like anyone else is joining, i will start it.
school is starting, both for me and for others too probably ( I hope) so please excuse and expect lulls in the posts.
Have fun! that was the main point of me starting my rp, have fun, be spontaneous! just don't anger The Ringmaster...

Last edited by a moderator:
Notice to everyone!
Thank you for joining in what I believe will be a great RP with all of you, but just a reminder
we need one more person to be an employee, if it doesn't look like anyone else is joining, i will start it.
school is starting, both for me and for others too probably ( I hope) so please excuse and expect lulls in the posts.
Have fun! that was the main point of me starting my rp, have fun, be spontaneous! just don't anger The Ringaster...

Then I hope we get started soon!

yay! this is gonna be so fun!! :] must resist..having..Dio..piss..everyone...off.. *twitches*

Reactions: Blood Lightning
*punches the air* YEEEAAAAH! *charges away to make post*

My apologies but I think I'm gonna have to bail on this one, I really do love the plot but I don't have much time to RP at the moment.

So...Who's gonna post next?

me sorry, school started yesterday and i had a lot on my plate.

sorry for such a lapse in role-play guys..math has been kicking my rear lately

Status
Not open for further replies.