OOC Chat for Red Ark Tower

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

prairedog

Original poster
[btn=modd|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/red-ark-tower-marvel-superheroes-children-roleplay.152383/]Roleplay Area[/btn] [btn=modc|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/characters-for-red-ark-tower.152384/]Character Creation[/btn]
Here is where we will talk out of character[/btn]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: prairedog
@Brea at home and will look up pretty redhead girls for my Torch Daughter and than their Mother.

@Mundane Monster and @Shayla will also look for Blonde Haired Aussie XD.

@Brea at home and will look up pretty redhead girls for my Torch Daughter and than their Mother.
Coolio. Working on my character, Hunter, right now. He's the only one I got left, except for the background on two other characters. Go me!

P.S- you are IMPOSSIBLE to tag. *shakes fist in air at you*

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Coolio. Working on my character, Hunter, right now. He's the only one I got left, except for the background on two other characters. Go me!

P.S- you are IMPOSSIBLE to tag. *shakes fist in air at you*
Just space the letters XD.
@J u s t i n a h o l i c ™
Or copy my name and paste it without the link XD.

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Yeah, I'm gonna copy and paste.
People never have a problem tagging me, just sayin.' *sticks tongue out*

EDIT: DID YOU FOR REAL JUST CHANGE YOUR NAME YOU BUTT FACE
xD It's Justmas! (Yes I am that conceited that until the 25th I will be known as Merry Justmas XD. sue me lol).

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea
@Brea
Daughter: FC(Hannah Rose May)
IMG_5070_3.JPG

Mommy's Face & Daddy's Personality XD.

Mother: FC(Christina Hendricks)
CtTaGLjWgAA17s3.jpg

@Mundane Monster & @Shayla
Thor Son: FC(Ben Dahlhaus)
tumblr_o0b54swD7t1rnfvefo1_1280.jpg

Love it! Got a name for both of these, so I can add it to my CS?
Since I love the Model's name. Hannah Rose-May Storm & for the Mother, Gabriella Rose-May Cutler-Storm (She kept her last name... the only woman to ever lock Johnny Storm down XD). Can talk about backstory on Monday when I have the time to work on cses finally.

• Love
Oh! While I'm here: @Meggie - Just wanted to keep you up to date on what's going on. I know you said that you'd like CS's to be complete sometime Friday, but @Andy , @Clyde and myself won't be able to write our backstory until Friday. Our schedules just won't work together until then. So, we might need a little extension on the deadline.

But! On my character, at least, everything else is finished except for the history. I'm sure Andy and Clyde have theirs up and/or finished as soon as possible!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Oh! While I'm here: @Meggie - Just wanted to keep you up to date on what's going on. I know you said that you'd like CS's to be complete sometime Friday, but @Andy , @Clyde and myself won't be able to write our backstory until Friday. Our schedules just won't work together until then. So, we might need a little extension on the deadline.

But! On my character, at least, everything else is finished except for the history. I'm sure Andy and Clyde have theirs up and/or finished as soon as possible!

Mine waiting for the history

@Meggie I am going to need a little extra time. Work all day tomorrow and Saturday so won;t have time to do cs until Sunday.

• Useful

@Meggie I am going to need a little extra time. Work all day tomorrow and Saturday so won;t have time to do cs until Sunday.
Alright I'll give everyone Until Monday at 10 am CST

• Thank You
Reactions: Brea and Justin
I added the theme songs for Remy and Toxic-Avenger.

Yeah there's an identity crisis between the both of them even Toxic-Avenger a little wtf.

So I've finally found the FC I want to use for my little Wilson!

Emma Roberts

tumblr_o0d8n5ksfk1sgphnjo1_540.gif

ahs-american-horror-story-blond-emma-roberts-Favim.com-1396688.gif

Yes, she's taking after her father, so there'll be some loose screws.

Getting My charrie done

Well I put up the blurb for my backstory. Because we never did get that co history done

@Meggie I know you wanted cs's done tomorrow but idk if I'll be able to do that. if you read my blog you'll understand why so..I'm asking for a bit more time please

Status
Not open for further replies.