OOC Chat for Red Ark Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

prairedog

Original poster
[btn=modd|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/red-ark-tower-marvel-superheroes-children-roleplay.152383/]Roleplay Area[/btn] [btn=modc|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/characters-for-red-ark-tower.152384/]Character Creation[/btn]
Here is where we will talk out of character[/btn]

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shayla @Mundane Monster What ages are your chars. I can work with whatever you guys, want since I originally wanted him to be the Oldest. Big Brother type of deal; age 19. The oldest you can be in the rp and gives room for other siblings.

@Brea don't have an age set for Torch Girl, so yeah.

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
@Justinaholic @Shayla
So what were you guys thinking for ages? I kinda wanted my girl to be the youngest or middle but since Justin got here first, he should get it if he wants it. :3

@Brea
Same to you! I wanted my girlie to be the baby, but what were you thinking?

@Meggie
Also could I get Bruce Banner's adopted daughter please? :D

@Justinaholic @Shayla
So what were you guys thinking for ages? I kinda wanted my girl to be the youngest or middle but since Justin got here first, he should get it if he wants it. :3

@Brea

@Meggie
I said Oldest XD lol, was what I wanted lol.

I'm making Bucky's Daughter I'm thinking about making another I'm not sure which on I want yet

I said Oldest XD lol, was what I wanted lol.
XD Sorry I was posting when you posted and didn't see it till after so yeah. :D But cool cools, I'll make my girl 16 then. :>

• Love
Reactions: Justin
@Justinaholic @Shayla

@Brea

@Meggie
Middle! :)

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Perfecto XD

Who do you guys think I should make? Other than Bucky's Daughter

Warren Kenneth Worthington III/Angel(or Archangel)'s Children
XD

I was going to take a son for him too, but I am only sticking to play two chars in one rp now.

Reactions: prairedog
Warren Kenneth Worthington III/Angel(or Archangel)'s Children
XD

I was going to take a son for him too, but I am only sticking to play two chars in one rp now.
I can save him for you if you were to want him

I think you should take one of Angel's kids! :D

And also can I change that pending reserve of Bruce Banner's kid to Sam Wilson's son? FC: Cykeem White

So what universe is in? The one where Gwen dies or not.

Also, I may just take the sister so things don't too complicated around here and have a network of spider children

I like the older movies so I'd prefer we go with the universe where Gwen doesn't die
So what universe is in? The one where Gwen dies or not.

Also, I may just take the sister so things don't too complicated around here and have a network of spider children

• Useful
Reactions: Brea
I like the older movies so I'd prefer we go with the universe where Gwen doesn't die
..the older movies..if your talking about the older movies i.e. the 2002 movie Gwen didn't exist persay. Mary Jane was the love interest from the start

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: prairedog

*groans*

I think I am going to drop this. This gets complicated when a GM already has roles sets. Instead of people choosing and then X number is chosen.

Whether it be one child or three....should have been decided by the members. Not the GM.

and I really hate when siblings don't have cohesive backstories, relationships. Because they are together they should be together.

Sorry im getting tired and I should have known that sorry again

*groans*

I think I am going to drop this. This gets complicated when a GM already has roles sets. Instead of people choosing and then X number is chosen.

Whether it be one child or three....should have been decided by the members. Not the GM.

and I really hate when siblings don't have cohesive backstories, relationships. Because they are together they should be together.
It could always change what I've set isn't set in stone. Talk to the people who are creating the others. I thought that it may have been easier that way.but I respect your decesion

It could always change what I've set isn't set in stone. Talk to the people who are creating the others. I thought that it may have been easier that way.but I respect your decesion

Problem is we're already clashing on ideas. I like cohesiveness and people to meld. Bounce ideas back and forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.