[OOC] A Tale of Winter Memories. (A lighthearted school life story)

Don't worry Lance's nice nature won't allow her to leave a fellow smoker to smoke alone.

Name: Split

Species:
Xyft (a shapeshifter, forgot to run it by you)

Appearance: Well, there's two of him. But until I see the need to use his other body, I'll only use one, to be fair and less confusing. Anddd . . I'll use his panther Zuoit, since it's a favorite. Glowing, eerie tawny eyes . . a muscular, slender build . . and a black pelt. Blunt, deadly claws, and a mouthful of wicked ivory.

Personality: Arrogant, aggressive; too full of himself.

History: Uhm. He doesn't know shyt about Christmas LOL, as his species doesn't do the whole religion bit. Let's say he's just wandering around.

Awesome, your character is free to roam around campus :D

Hello! I have an idea :)

Name: Elena Kaller

Ethnicity/Nationality: Swedish

Appearance: A darling girl with large, baby-blue eyes, Elena is slim and athletic. She has a small, pink mouth that can always be found spread in a genuine smile over the simplest of things. She is fair in complexion and burns pretty easily, so she is definitely more of an indoor-sports kind of girl. Her long, pale blonde hair is usually resting in a tight ballerina bun, but when it's left to its own devices, it can reach as far as the back of her knees. Her favorite clothing style is colorful and practical, but her parents only packed her "boring" neutral-colored clothes, so she is seen wearing those sorts of things during her stay at the school.

Personality: With an unquenchable curiosity for those things forbidden to her, Elena has a bit of a knack for getting herself into trouble, but her quick wit and charmingly childish personality can usually warm the hearts of anyone angered by her intrusion… "usually" being the operative word (and that word being a bit of a lie). She pretends to be wonderfully naïve in the ways of the adult world, but actually knows a fair bit, a fact that can make people uncomfortable at polite dinner parties. The only time one might see Elena unhappy is if someone – it doesn't matter who it is – is injured or in pain.

History: Elena was born in Sweden but raised in the U.S. Her parents sought the most prestigious education available for their little girl, and so rapidly enrolled her in one of the best schools available in the world. She has a younger brother, Victor, but he's a bit slow and is homeschooled for that reason. Afraid that Elena might forgo her study habits during vacation, Mr. and Mrs. Kaller elected to keep their daughter at school, where they charged her with calling them at the end of every day to tell them what school assignments Elena had completed. Elena is a bit of a liar and makes up all kinds of things to avoid getting in trouble with her parents.

Misc: Elena is a huge fan of gymnastics and has been given classes for eight years, and so will do some pretty crazy stunts just out of the blue. Her energy seems tireless, but when she's asleep, she's out for a solid eight hours – no exceptions.

EDIT: Whoa, sorry about that wall of text x_x Fixed!

Haha no worries, I look forward to how your character might interact with the rest of the troupe. :)

[BG][/BG]
Haha no worries, I look forward to how your character might interact with the rest of the troupe. :)

I may have made a goof concerning your character Lucile. I don't think our characters are in the same building. I can edit my post or we can play along with it. Either way I don't mind. And my apologies Donn for this inconvenience and you too Lucille.

Oh, that's fine! I can make it so that Elena has wandered as far as the other building (I'm still a bit fuzzy on the layout of the school, so I didn't catch anything out of the ordinary), as her curious nature would make her prone to do. It could make it easier for you and Donequis, as it doesn't really affect what happens with you guys. Would that be better?

I'm alright with it :) I was hoping players will fill in the layout of the school. I'm sadly lazy when it comes to layouts and whatnot xD But yeah I'm fine with it. How about you Donn?

Name: Jennifer Siegel, prefers to be called Jen or Jenny
Ethnicity/Nationality: Russian
Appearance:
tumblr_lmsyatomko1qbbzjyo1_500.gif
(minus the cat!)

Personality: Jennifer is aloof and mostly a loner. She is a photographer first and foremost, and always has her camera with her, no matter what. Most people snicker and laugh when they see her hunched over a flower or something interesting taking a photo. She doesn't really mind, because she knows that they don't understand. Because of this, she finds it difficult to make friends and connect with people. When she is talking to anyone, she is animated and outgoing, but rarely will she approach a stranger and strike up a conversation.

History: Jennifer was born and raised in Russia, her family moving to the states recently. She learned English when she was a child and speaks Russian and English fluently. Her family is wealthy, but you wouldnt know it from how Jennifer looks and acts - she is rather plain and unassuming. She decided to stay at Rosemoor over Christmas because her parents are in Russia, and did not want to send their child on an international trip by herself.

Misc: Jennifer has a large portfolio of excellent photographs - but she has never shown it to anyone.

Is there still an interested party aboard this roleplay?