OOC: A Song of Blood

I am deeply interested in this rp. I was sent an invitation I thought I would disown but this rp has greatly caught my attention and I would like to know while I look for a picture if a spot could be saved for my character. And if there is a certain number for members in each coven so the rp doesn't go uneven or is it just you chose which coven your in and if its uneven its uneven? If there is a certain number I would like to have two characters be in each coven to even things out. But if number doesnt matter then I will only have one character.

I'm new to vampire rp as it is not my favorite genre, but this seemed like a fun romp so I thought I'd give it a try. If there's anything wrong with her, I'll try to fix it but I'm not going to do a full-on makeover, I'd probably just start over. xD

Name: Daniella Emourox
Race: Vampire
Coven: Venator
Picture/Description:
TokitaAyumifull1185502.jpg

Personality: Submissive to an insane point of masochism, Daniella is a doormat to any and all who claim to be stronger than her. She doesn't mind, she just wants others to be happy to have her around and appreciate her work. Her voice is quiet and careful, not hiding her personality from anyone. She doesn't like to harm others unless they harm her first- or a superior orders her to harm someone. She doesn't like to torture others and tries to give them a quick death- unless a superior asks her to torture someone. One could call her a whore judging by her lifestyle, not to mention the fact she readily bends over for anyone who asks, but the reality is she does not enjoy sex and finds it devoid of pleasure. Some have said she's so blank, and so subservient, that she must not have any emotions at all.

History: Daniella spent her youngest years in a church orphanage, but ran away when she was eleven, deciding that a life in the streets would be better. Not realizing the dangers of living on the streets, she became an easy target for exploiters who would convince her to sell illegal products for money, and, eventually, the target of a pimp who taught her to enjoy the life of a prostitute. Quickly, her submissive attitude made her a popular piece of meat- a customer could do almost anything to her except kill her and she wouldn't mind. They could tell her they were going to rip the nails off her fingers, and her reply would be: "Okay, sure."

It could be said that she has an above average pain tolerance, paired with a below average libido, but she has been known to cry or scream on rare occasions. Regardless it seems that despite her popularity with the male populace, she wanted more....she wanted to willingly offer up her blood and her body to vampires in exchange for a small amount of money, knowing their greed. On the condition that they didn't kill her, she would give them permission to drink. Obviously, it was a stupid descision. The fourth vampire to feed off her left her drained nearly to the brink of death, then noticing that she had been bitten before, realized that she was likely already a vampire without knowing it. At the last minute, the stranger decided her slave attitude could be of use to the Venator coven and drug her dying body there to heal her and ask the others to train her how to use weapons.

Now, her life hasn't really changed that much. She's still treated like a slave, almost no better than a human. She allows the others to drink from her without expecting anything in return, and is frequently made fun of and driven hard. Daniella lives kneeling at the feet of whoever is stronger than her. She'll do anything you ask of her, as long as you promise not to kill her and are happy to have her there.

On occasion, she is ordered to kill a human, or finds herself in need of a drink. She doesn't enjoy killing others, and tries to make their death quick. Once her food is dead, she will drain their blood into a container, so that she can save some blood for later instead of just killing the next time she's thirsty.

Weapons:
* Dual Axes
* A very small, pathetic UV handgun
* Pocket knife

Inventory: A black diamond ring she got in exchange for sex, a canteen of blood.

I appreciate all of the interest :) Leucothea, you are allowed two characters total and there is no set amount of people. You are free to choose whatever coven you wish and we will certainly hold a place for you :)

Ekaetriana, there are a few things that I would like to address. There are no "submissive" vampires. This rp is going to be full of violence so your character may be slightly out of place, and while I like the character in general, perhaps this particular vamp may not be right for this style of rp. Also, you can't keep a container of blood for later, vampires need living blood to survive, and once the blood has left the body it begins to die and congeal, becoming inedible. Your vamp will not be able to survive off of that. Now, you are more than welcome to play, but there are no weak vampires, the only weak creatures here are humans. :)

As a minor note for everyone, if all further questions could be sent via PM that would be great. I would like to prevent excessive clutter in this thread :)

Name: Victoria Rose Duvonet
Coven: Taviel
Picture/Description:
Vampire-traditional-vampires-19341735-553-709.jpg
Personality:
Victoria is silent as the grave, taking the time to observe the people and surroundings around her and deciding on whether to breath a word of it if she notices something going on. She is very intelligent but doesn't let herself use her intelligence for it would draw some people to commit to things that were bad for them. She loves the color red and turning a vampire her eyes went red. Victoria only speaks to people she deems worthy, as of now the only one she has found worthy of her voice has been the Coven leader. She uses her full mind in battle and makes a tough opponent, tougher than most. Though she has had a temper problem and will beat the snot out of you if you piss her off. As a woman she uses her body and huge breasts to her advantage, often running off after a man who she deems worthy of her body and drains them before they can touch her. She is very sinister when she thinks liking torture more then killing them straight away. Victoria has a slight problem, she tends to be spacey when addressing people, not speaking she addresses them with her eyes and makes actions on her instincts. Always hides her emotions.

The rest is a mystery. She has a very interesting way of letting people know how she feels about them and is aloof, drawing or letting people suffer on her free time. The only one she feels safe around would be the coven leader and does whatever he asks of her without protest that most would think is a crush but to her it is loyalty. Something she never had as a child.
History:
When Victoria was born she killed her mother during childbirth. Her father loved her like an angel, caring for her, spent his life teaching her how to be a smart independent woman and she thrived off of making her father and people happy. She went through collage, and passed with flying colors with a doctorate degree in anatomy. She was about to have a job when she awoke one morning to find her father laying on the kitchen floor with his heart ripped out and on her breakfast plate. She ran from home to her aunts where the woman put her to work as a slave in her own household and would tell her not to be smart and she would find a man who could handle her. Her uncle was an alcoholic and constantly beat on her, in an attempt to make him like her, Victoria would allow him to fondle her and rape her and she wouldn't protest about it because he would treat her like an angel afterwards. When she tried to tell he would take a knife and cut her tongue, threatning to cut it off if she ever spoke a word of his acts.She has been silent for the rest of her life.
Soon when she would grow her age she met a fantastic man one day, he was handsome charming and eventually they wed under the stars. Victoria not knowing that when she awoke her skin was cold and she had fangs like a cat. Not knowing what to do she ran to her uncle and aunt who seeing what she had become tried to have her burned at the stake for being a monster. Escaping for a while she made it back to find her husband drained of all his blood and dead on the couch. She was shocked and they had left her a heart, on a plate. The sight of blood drove her insane, wanting it so bad. She became ravenous and became a murderer, eventually finding the man she had been seeking at a tattoo parlor where she got her whole right arm tattooed amazed that she felt no pain. She became annoyed with the man and rammed the tattoo pen into the mans eye. They were alone and seeing as this was the man who killed her father and the love of her life she tortured him, smiling as she did it. She left him mangled and took a run for it.
Eventually passing out from lack of blood in her system. She was found by a coven member and taken to the leader, as he spoke she watched him and instantly wanted to stay. He reminded her of her father and she wanted nothing more then to please him any way she could. She had never left his side since then.​
Weapons: A Double sided Katana. A switch blade. And a pair of pistols that fire wooden tipped bullets.
Inventory: A locket that holds a picture of her father and the scars on her​
tongue from her uncle.​

The IC thread is now up for everyone! I would still like to see more players, Venator needs some love! But the posting order will be as follows:

House Talviel will go first. There is no specific order, just be sure you all post. Once all of Talviel post, our lovely Venator lord will make her opening post and the rest of House Venator will follow suit. This will be the guideline throughout the rp until we engage in battle.

I can still join this, right?

NAME: Vixen Summerfall

RACE: Vampire

COVEN: Venator
PICTURE:
738318-bigthumbnail.jpg

PERSONALITY: Vixen has a rather self-superior view on the world, considering anything she wants hers; those who get hurt for her sake or are forced to do what she wants should be honoured by simply having the opportunity to make it better for her. Even as a human, she was proud, and took great pleasure in boasting about her many achievments. As a vampire, she feels no need to lord her power over pathetic humans, but all the same, she delights in feeding off them as slowly as their frail bodies will allow. In her words, "Giving them time to appreciate the honour they afford by giving their lives to sustain mine." Even though is still just a child, in terms of vampire years, hunting came naturally to Vixen - despite her I-get-anything-I-want disposition, she had never turned down something she found fun, even if it meant she had to work. Hunting, Vixen finds, is the best kind of fun. Though she might not seem it, Vixen tends to speak in a rather cultured style, very rarely using words of a crass or simpleton nature. When it comes to her Lord Vamp, she usually has a bit more spunk than most, but even she's not usually stupid enough to insult him; at least not directly. Sometimes, she suspects that he enjoys her word games, but then again, she can never really be sure with Coeur. As bloodthirsty as she is, Vixen loves to fight, especially with other vampires (because humans are just so pathetic), and even though she's very quick and has very good instincts when it comes to martial combat, a trained opponent can still beat her raw talent into the ground with a stick. Whilst she's not dumb, Vixen is a very contrary creature, and can usually be persuaded into doing something if somebody tells her she can't. However, whilst human laws mean nothing to her - she's not human, why should she act like one? - she's not quite so stupid as to break vampire law, whatever it may be at the time. It should be stated that while she finds attachment dangerous, she admires her Lord Vampire greatly, insofar as she would protect him at any cost bar her own life; if only to protect the lifestyle she takes such joy in.

HISTORY: As a human, Vixen was born a daughter of a rich businessman of the far north city of Summerfall; henceforth her mentality of I'm-more-important. However much she enjoyed the splendour, though, she always hated the constraints of high-class, and was considered the somewhat black sheep of the family. Because of her penchant to immediately disobey any rules set to her, Vixen was always in trouble with her father; though she never went so far as to break the law. Because of this, she was the only one at home when the vampire stopped in. Had it been another night, she might have snuck out, but this night she was content to stay home and watch a favourite series of hers (one that her father would never have approved of). The vampire who snuck into her home wasn't looking for a feed at the time, only to make use of whatever else the house offered; he was travelling south, to the city of Mal'Tara, but he wanted to rest for a little while. When he did, though, he stumbled upon Vixen lounging on her couch in nothing more than her silk pajamas. Out of reflex, the vampire attacked her, expecting a brief struggle followed by her death. However, when - after the initial yelp of pain - Vixen began to laugh weakly while he drained her, he let her go, stepping back in surprise. Upon realising that this human had the rare potential to become a vampire, he decided to turn her - as had once been done for him.
Once turned, Vixen became even more uncontrollable; when she awoke, in her bedroom with her maker watching over her, she was almost crazed with the newborn thirst. However, her creator offered her younger sister as sustanance. Had she still been human, she would never have dreamed of debasing her sister in such a way - but she wasn't human anymore. Her human blood no longer existed: for all intents and purposes, the girl's older sister was dead, and new, powerful, and above all free Vixen was left in her place. As a symbol of embracing her new life, and to prove herself to her maker, she fed on and killed her little sister before she and her maker left. It took them only a month and two days to arrive at Mal'Tara, where she knew her choice would have to be made; on the way, her master had taught her many things, both about being a vampire and about the covens they were headed towards. It had always been her maker's dream to be a member of the Talviel coven. However, hearing about the Venator coven, Vixen knew where her loyalties would lie. Upon arrival, Vixen bade farewell to her master and joined the opposing coven. Only three months later, she was witness to his death, in a scuffle between covens. To say it was easy for her would be wrong, but since then Vixen has decided that while making bonds to humans is senseless, making bonds to other vampires is dangerous, and the only loyalty she has is to Coeur, and only because his rule allows her the freedom to hunt how she will and with the full force of her wild nature.

WEAPONS: Vixen's main weapon is a pair of twin daggers, each nearly ten inches in length. Only one edge is bladed on each, and she installed a UV light strip on the flat edge of each, which can be activated by a small button hidden on the wirebound hilt. On one side of each blade are small glyphics, inscribed near the tip, along the edge of the blade. (She has a penchant to stab her victims and then UV them from the inside).
In addition, she also carries a supply of twelve UV stunners at any time. They can be attached to any surface, and can be set of in one of three ways: a delayed countdown, set by Vixen when she plants it; a remote detonator, though this takes more time and requires her to link the stunner to her detonator beforehand; and finally, she can set it to detonate on contact with whatever she throws it at - which includes other vampires.
Finally, she carries a small, silver set of fake fangs, which fit perfectly over her own. Once fitted, they will not come off unless she squeezes them just so and slides. They don't extend her fang length anything noticable, but they vastly increase the power of her bite, ad protect her fangs (her pride and joy) from harm in battle or should she bite something tougher than human skin.

INVENTORY: Nothing of note.

Attachments

• Vixen (VAMPIRE).jpg
    Vixen (VAMPIRE).jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 3
Of course this is still open, welcome aboard! Just jump into the IC thread after the Venator lord posts :)

alright just need to finish reading through everyones char pages first dont want to go accidently making one that sounds the same as another rper's

Name: Dameon
Picture/Description: http://browse.deviantart.com/digitalart/?qh=&section=&q=crazed+#/d345a5u

Personality: Mello by nature Dameon has only ever drawn a weapon either in self-defense or for his coven, the only other time he would dare is for the sake of his thirst. His mood tends switch at the most inconvenient times turning from a rational complex thinker one moment to an overly aggressive barbarian the next. Yet somehow he has managed to survive all these years, most tend to either stay away or ignore him all together not wanting to be wrapped up in his lunacy and even though most would call him insane he is actually very cunning and adaptive. Thankfully for him the Venator Coven welcomed his lunacy with open arms.

History: Growing up Dameon suffered from severe bipolar syndrome, however in his time this was considered to be a form of possesion and out of fear was taken to a monastery where he under went years of forced exocism. This only added strain to his condition further unstabling his psyche, one late afternoon however a lone stranger which was later revealed to be a vampire stumbled upon the monastery. Oblivious to the man ture nature the priest allowed him to stay the night, sadly this led to the monastery's undoing. Once everyone was alseep the vampire set about draining each and every clergyman he found, but for some reason he couldn't bring himself to kill Dameon either out of pity or some ulterior motive he decided to turn the boy and take him on as his apprentice. Over the years the vampire helped Dameon over come his sickness to a point that he could safely walk among society again, soon after they moved to the city of eternal light in hopes of finding refugee within a coven that was stationed there when the coven split his master was killed by one of Romans followers.

Weapons: Dual daggers, a cross bow with uv bolts, and a medeval short sword
Inventory: a broken pocket watch that belonged to his master

Name: Taine Brandt

Picture/Description:

demon_tetsuya_by_littlebabyshoes-d419pw4.jpg

Personality: Shaped by the fires of death, and the atrocities of tribal warfare Taine is a well honed killing machine with a mind made purely for survival. He is a predator, finding his greatest solace in the hunt, in taunting his prey as he takes them. Truth be told he doesn't particularly care if the one hes hunting is human, vampire, or even a mere animal, as long as it gives him a challenge he is likely to enjoy the chase. The mask he keeps is mainly for the hunt and battle, a memento of his tribe though obviously not the original, it tends to drive a particularly delicious spike of fear into those he drags into the darkness.

History:

The tribes of the far east, always known for their warlike ways and fierce spirits, fierce mountain ranges rich in resources, rife with life... and danger. This is the world that Taine was born into and the world that shaped his hunters instinct.

As was the way of his tribe young Taine's introduction to the world of blood and death started from the very moment of birth, his body newly come to the world, painted with the blood of ritual sacrifice. From that moment his mind was constantly battered by scenes of death, his people forcing their children to fight one another, to slaughter animals and even captives themselves, teaching that killing is merely a part of life, the blood of an animal.... or an enemy, a power not to be wasted. And Taine, with his ferocious determination, was a quick learner. At 8 years old the boy was considered ready for his spirit quest, the search for a beast worthy of patterning his life behind, and so he was cast from the tribe effectively banished until he found such a beast.... and killed it.

And he thrived, the forests of his mountain home calling to him as nothing before, there he hunted, there he killed. With each passing day within the dark depths of those eastern forests the boy honed himself into a killer, man or beast he would hunt, granting life only to those of his own tribe and taking all others. After a year and a half, living wild and free, the boy returned home, victorious, pelts of every stripe as well as scalps, dozens of them, at least one for each rival tribe in the nearby mountains, but most impressive of all, the pelt of the great cave bear taken unawares during its deep slumber. With that he was accepted back into the tribe, though still considered a boy, he was ready for war.

And war there was aplenty, tribe after tribe, peoples of every color, of every stature, never ending. In roiling battlefields, burned villages, and bloodstained forest he made his name. For his knowledge of the land he was Taine, a god of the forest, for his skill in war he was Brandt, earth scorched by fire. The warring went on through his teens and into his early twenties before he finally met an enemy he could not best, a hunter that even he could not face. Vampir. A blood drinking monster of legend, nearly sacred to his people, and fatally interested in his prowess.

For weeks the two hunted each other, circling like a pair of beasts, watching for openings. Even with all of Taine's vaulted skill he knew deep in his bones that the creature merely toyed with him, but still he hunted determined to the last to die as a hunter. The first night of the third week the vampire struck, taking him from behind. Her silky voice murmuring sweet praises was his last memory before the delicious bite of fang to flesh pierced his thoughts, and blackness claimed his soul.

Days later he awoke, the sound of chanting, the smell of blood, the thunder of a hundred hearts beating all around him, bringing him fully into his new world. To his people, the blood drainers, life takers, devourers of essence.. he had become something near to a god, their greatest warrior and hunter turned into a being of legend. The thirst, however, would name him something else entirely. With a gentle and loving caress he brought forward the chief, compelling with his eyes, with his touch, and with a vicious snarl sank fang into the mans neck, draining him before the tribe could even react. The bloodbath that ensued ensured that his tribe would be broken, forever afraid of the true blood drinker.

His transgression against his people sent his mind into a broken spiral that was centuries in the healing. In the meantime he hunted, turning his ancestral mountains into a place of fear for all humans. Where giant beasts were hunted for sport, where eternal wars turned the people hard and unshakable, the monster that he had become shook them to their bones. None dared walk in the night, even the shadowy depths off the trees in daylight were considered unsafe. Eventually not even the call of their ancestors could keep the tribes on the mountain, and the people fled. Where an eternal circle of tribal warfare could not shake them, two centuries, watching every dark corner for a monster that none have seen, a monster who only leaves death in its wake, drove them away.

As the stories of such a monster slowly trickled outwards the maker, she who created the monster, once again became interested, returning to the mountains of old to find her little prodigy. When she arrived she was surprised at what she found, having expected a mad beast, she instead found a man reborn. Taine's mind after the many centuries, had long since pieced itself back together. He had waited long for this chance to hunt the one creature who had bested him. And so he did, with this hunt she was easy to find, easy to follow. The increased capabilities she used to play with him before were now even between them, but in terms of sheer skill, he was the better. With an ambush he took her unawares, landing atop her he whispered sweet praises into her ear, before slowly letting her free.

Surprisingly satisfied with the being she had wrought, she accepted him into her service. Taking him far away from his bloodstained mountains and into a new hunting ground, the bustling cities of man. Their years together were good ones, blood in profusion, hunting,.... other things. But all good things must come to an end and those nights of bliss were no exception. His master eventually fell to the machinations of one of her many enemies, and he was once again left alone. Eventually he found his way into the old coven, merely looking for a reprieve from the crushing solitude of his existence.

When the split came Taine followed the leader he found to be the most intriguing. He has not looked back since.

Weapons:

Pair of short-swords

Pair of desert eagles modified for UV rounds
Tomahawk

Inventory: His Oni mask is a reminder of his time in the east and is fairly important to him, the original pelt sewn into the mask was of the first beast he managed to kill himself though after so many years that pelt has since rotted away, he still replaces it occasionally with a new kill.

I wanted to let everyone know that I am going to get this thread moved to the Fantasy section because I am not sure if everyone is over 18 in this thread. If you wish to do sexual themes, then please make use of the spoiler tags in that section and don't go over board with them. This rp was mainly put here for the violence that was going to be present :) but in light of the rules I'm moving it so everyone can still participate.

I believe this would be Sci-Fi, from your description of the setting. But I'll move it for you now. :]

No problem! This looks like a cool game. Have fun, guys!

ummm is it still open????????? and how do i get the the picters on here god......... if i don't have it i will post the site

Is this still open?