One More Chance ~ Violet x Happily

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
[bg=#7c2b1f]
Tourney
was, well, actually really fun... and it took Kyle more than by surprise. Sure, it had too many rules (not that that was a hard standard to break ... even just one rule was too much usually), but besides that it actually seemed like something interesting and not completely lame that the goody-goodies of Auradon had invented. "Yo, how'd you do that trick Mike. I gotta repurpose that for --- ...uhm...something that would really benefit the team?" Kyle started, pausing half way through as his brain rattled to find something the few eyes and likely even more ears settled on him. Being around all these preps mad his skin crawl, and not in the good way that a son of the underworld ruler might expect and feel comfortable with.

The two 'new kids' slumped onto the bleachers chatting and raking their gazes over their targets. Ky new they would pull through... after all, they both cared about Camilla, even if she terrified them a bit sometimes. Just as Kyle was about to open his mouth to suggest that maybe they could enchant princey boy to fall in love with Camilla so she could get her castle, the man himself came upon them. Catching his breath in his throat as Mike elbowed him as nonchalantly as possible in the chest just as Kyle was about to spit out a sarcastic reply, the shorter male inhaled through his nose and straightened up slightly, quickly shooting daggers at his friend "passing, great idea" he mumbled half audibly. Once they were alone again Ky raised his fist and socked Mikael in the shoulder, throwing the young man off balance from where he was slumping into the dip between bleachers rows ... not that it would look too out of place since he was pretty slumped down already.

When the coach called time for drills again, Kyle let out a half irritated sigh as they were pointedly instructed to separate. Sure, they bickered like an old married couple sometimes, but they were friends ... and they didn't have to pretend to be good guys with each other. Kyle didn't even have to look around for an open prince to partner with, before you could say 'Hades' Prince Aiden was asking to partner up. Half-shrugging the senior gave a nod "sure, but watch yourself. I'm not much for rules or playing easy" he grumbled, following his new practice partner back onto the field. At least he could bring up the idea of a fake friendship to Mila later. It would be easy as making a poisoned apple since they roomed together.[/bg]

[bg=#8e4b0c]
Raising
an eyebrow as his friend awkwardly changed what he was about to say, the eleventh year didn't comment, just moved his attention to a couple of nosy teammates who started to look in their direction a bit too much, narrowing his eyes at them in a glare. Neither himself or Kyle actually knew who everyone was yet. He remembered seeing something about seven players or something when he briefly gazed over the first page of the rule book... though there were definitely more than seven people around. Besides knowing Aiden and Tadakki [and obviously Kyle], neither of the villain offspring had much of a clue as who was who... though he had caught the coach tossing out a few names.

"Sure, we'll work on that. uh... Thanks" Mike said, the polite word just feeling strange as it staggered off his tongue. It was pretty clear to see that neither he or Ky would be candidates for an outstanding citizens award anytime soon. As soon as the prince left, Mikey found himself slumping in-between the bleachers. "What was that for" he hissed, rotating his right shoulder a few times before wiggling up and sitting back on the metal surface.

Groaning inwardly as the coach literally split them up, the taller male stood and looked around, trying his hardest to look as careless as possible ... not that it was hard since the prospect of having to partner with some hoity-toity royal didn't sit well with him anyway. "Looks like it's us" the young man said, approaching the brunette Aiden had been talking to a few moments earlier. He kind of looked similar to one of the cheeky princess he had met earlier, but already he couldn't recall their names. Trying to hide his evilly sneer when the stuck-up male scoffed at the idea but couldn't protest once he saw everyone else was partnered, Mike folded his arms and waited impatently for their coach to finish the instructions. He could be wrong, but the olive-skinned sea-villain felt like the man was only going so in-depth bout what to do and what not to do for the sake of Kyle and himself.[/bg]

[bg=#cc88b3]
Pursing
her lips together in a slight pouty formation for a moment, Aerly realized she was mindlessly playing with her hair again ... she really needed to break that habit. Pushing the long locks back behind her shoulders again, Aerlyn gave a little shrug but didn't actually open her mouth to answer the new girl. In truth, the youngest Fitzherbert had never actually tried to use her hair to heal anything... and with how often she got sick herself she highly doubted it was magical... but then again, it was strange to have been born with the golden hair when both her parents and maternal grandparents were brunette.

"I can agree with that" Aery nodded at Camilla's statement about sewing and designing. She knew from experience just how different they were. Where Aerlyn had seemed to also inherit her mother's ability for painting and drawing, she couldn't bake or sew to save her life. She gave her friend a playful nudge at the joke, but knew it was all in good fun.

When Clara brought up shopping, well fabric shopping ... but still shopping, Aerlyn gave her best friend a soft, sympathetic look... neither of them was great at speaking. Aerlyn rambled far too much, and her friend stumbled over herself... they were kind of opposite problems, but if you smushed the two together you'd probably get the perfect, storybook princess. "Yeah, and I'm sure I could convince Maximus II or Pascal to help us. The old chameleon still loves to impress with his changing colors... even if he is a little more dull now.[/bg]

• Love
Reactions: Violet
[fieldbox="Aiden Atlantis, red, dotted"]
tumblr_mqzvgqzCRC1r4vol9o1_500.gif

Aiden gave the prince of the underworld a cheeky smile. "Oh trust me man, none of us are when it comes to Tourney" He said with a nod as they walked over to a clear section of the field. Listening as coach went into detailed explanation of how passing should be done, though Aiden only rolled his eyes in response. "He's literally always this detailed. I guess that tends to happen when you're an ex knight." He said with a small shrug as he made his way a short distance and began passing the ball to Kyle, back and forth.

"So do you guys play sports on the Isle?" He questioned, oddly curious about what life was like for the poor souls trapped there. "It's really not fair you guys get punished for your parents mistakes. I mean, most of you were babies." He said with a shake of his head. "I know this might all seem like a bit.. much," The future king said, huffing as he threw the ball a little harder. "But really. we're not all terrible. And I really do hope you'll come to like living here. And maybe not hate my guts so much" He said with a light hearted chuckle as he caught the ball easily.

"So.. you and Camilla.. are you guys a thing?" He asked, raising an eyebrow as she asked the rather personal question. "I'm only asking cause I overheard a couple guys talking about her.. and you seem like you two have some serious chemistry." He said with a small shrug of his shoulders and tossed the ball in the air before giving it a little spin and tossing it with a large arch in the air.

[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Clara Charming, lightblue, dotted"]
giphy.gif

A smile spread across her pale pink lips as Are chatted excitedly. "Ohh, pascal is a fantastic eye! He can always spot the greatest fashion trends! And the mice are always willing to model for me" She offered, hoping at least one of the offers would entice the villain girl into joining them. "I mean. you have an amazing talent.. why would you waste your opuntinty here in Auradon?" She question, seeing the girl's mind spinning at Clara's comment.

She gave a large smile when the girl agreed to help them and she giggled. "Awesome! We can totally go tomorrow after classes!" She offered with a look to Aery. "Plus maybe we can convince Aiden to tag along huh?" She said with a teasing glance and a playful push as she laid back on the girls bed. "You know.. Camilla you could totally start taking orders and make a ton of money making dresses for the coronation ball. Aery and I could even help you make orders." She said with another look to the girls who was smirking down into her sketch book.

Clara's eyes looked over to the framed picture next to Camilla's bed side, depicting the striking blue haired girls arms wrapped around a smirking Kyle and a fiercely glaring Mike. "So you seem pretty close with Mikael and Kyle. Have you known them long?" Her tone was naturally curious but she wondered what she could learn about the dashingly handsome Mikael. Her eyes glanced over the other pictures that scattered the wall, her breath intaking at the picture of a smiling Camilla and Mikael's lips pressed to her cheek.

[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Camilla Quenita, mediumblue, dotted"]
tumblr_inline_ou11avFdHm1t9r8q9_540.gif

Her eyes traveled down to the floor at Aerlyn's little shrug of her shoulders, an obvious indication that even the blonde didn't know if she possessed any magical power. "Well.. Usually it runs in the family" She said with a small smile as she flicked her first and a small wind blowing Aerlyn's blonde locks into a precise braid. "Trust me." She said with a wink before looking down at her sketch book and laughing. "A chameleon? I'm sorry if I find that laughable" she said with a dismissive wave of her hand, focusing again on her sketch.

The two blondies sure could chat up a storm, although the little one did say something of interest to her. "Hmm.. well.. that's not a terrible idea." She said with a smirk as her eyes met the two princess's "Okay girls. Consider me intrigued, I'll help with the coronation." She said with a nod to the two girls. "Tomorrow after school" She agreed with a sigh, oh right. She was here to attend classes and not slack off like she usually did.

Her thoughts were filled with various ways to come up with some sort of excuse to miss the first day of class, though not much was coming to light. Her eyes flickering up at Clara's comment on her friendship with the two boys. "Oh, well I've been best friend's with Kyle since we were in middle school. He saved my ass from a run in with Captain Hook's son after I stole his hook for Mike. We've been friends ever since. He's a little dark and gloomy but I find it enduring." She said with a chuckle as she thought about the first time her eyes had laid on the dark older boy. She had been pretty smitten with him from first glances, had Mikael not been in the picture, she could have see herself pursuing him. "And Miakel and I have been friends since we were little. Honestly it was so long ago I can't even remember how we met. He's just always been there" She said with a small smile to herself. "So.. Aiden huh Aerlyn? That's cute. Falling for the older guy. I mean I get it. He's handsome and charming and totally rich."

[/fieldbox]​

[bg=#7c2b1f]
Following
Aiden over to where the coach began explaining, the hot-headed figure still felt really uneasy around all these princes. Glancing over half-heartedly when his roommate commented, Kyle grunted in response, and did his best to hold back the erge of shoving a sock or something of the like into the coach's mouth. Did this guy ever shut up?

When the coach was finally done going on about how to pass, the pairs split off to have more room to catch. The activity was easy ... and seemed fairly laid back. It was a bit awkward at first, willingly giving something up as opposed to holding it for yourself ... but it actually felt fairly good to have to concentrate on where the other person threw the object to successfully catch it and hurl it back in a similar fashion.

"Sports... uh .. well, nothing organized. No teams. The isle... well, mostly it's every man for themselves. There are a few smaller groups that are closer, you tend to stick together, respect each other in a way. Mike, Camila and I were part of a group with a few others, and there were a handful more like it. But it's a different world there." He said, choosing his words with some amount of caution. If he had said anything about violence or plots for vengeance or anything, would that get them more restrictions? They didn't even have candy ... or most fruits... other than like... apples, on the island. Sure, this place sucked as a whole... but there was still a lot more available resource wise than what he, or any of them really, was used to. Tossing the ball back at Aiden after a rougher catch, Ky gave a shrug. "Most of them don't remember anything but the island or weren't even born yet. It's just second nature to live the way we do. It doesn't seem so different to a three year old whether you have certain things or not" he muttered. "Don't count on it. Mila might come around, with all the fancy stuff around here... Mike's a bit of a fish-brain and could come around I guess. I like where I came from. Nothing wrong with the island if you're used to it." the son of the underworld mused, choosing not to comment about his feelings on all the goody-goodies.

Running back a few paces to catch the ball, Aiden's words fell upon Mike's ears about a milisecond before the ball came down, causing him to fumble it from the unexpected question. Just barely catching the ball he stumbled a few steps before gathering himself and chucking it back, trying to add his own sort of flair... but really just adding additional, unneeded force to the throw. "No. She was Mike's girl... or rather, Mike was her boy. We might not be the closest of friends, but their are still some uncomfortable, unspoken boundaries... I'm sure a prince has a similar but more formal code." he said, glancing around the field for the briefest moment. "You two might do well together though. She's a villain not afraid to make decisions and you're a prince with a title. It would definitely be seen as a change." he suggested, though flatly.[/bg]

[bg=#8e4b0c]
Grabbing
the ball first, Mikael moved to an empty stretch of the field, unable to hide the smirk when he watched the blatantly annoyed prince trailing after him, undoubtedly grumbling about being paired with the 'new kid' and not having the ball. Swinging his arms in a few circles and purposefully dragging out the time before he hurled the ball at Emmett, Mike couldn't help the satisfaction bubbling through him when the older male completely missed the catch. "What's wrong? Too intimidated by a villain-kid?" he joked, narrowing his eyes as he meagerly jumped to catch the ball... which he ended up missing. The duo went back and forth without saying anything, and continually failing to catch the ball from one another.

Eventually they were stopped. Mike couldn't tell if the coach was stopping everyone one at a time... or just those two since they obviously weren't doing anything for the other. Grabbing a water bottle from the cooler, Mike slammed himself down onto the bleachers again and watched, hoping the rest of practice went quick. His track record with the prince's thus far was zero for two, and their royal-heinousness was about to boil over again. They needed to accomplish their goals and get back to the island before everything went south... again.[/bg]

[bg=#cc88b3]
"Oh,
a lot of people find it laughable ... too many to count actually, but he really is a good judge. My mom used to use him as a mannequin before she was saved, he was the one that often helped decide on color schemes too" the blonde grinned before inhaling sharply and reaching behind her when the blue haired girl re-styled her hair with merely a flip of her wrist. "How.. did you just... um... thanks" Aery grinned after stumbling over her words. She hadn't really known of any of the other princesses ... or princes even ... with the ability to use magic. Then again, it seemed like every kid in Auradon lived a sheltered and perfect life... not like they would need to know of any magic they possessed or anything.

"Perfect!" Aerlyn beamed when Camila agreed to go with them after classes tomorrow. The smile caught a flush, causing her pale, freckled skin to look cherry-like when her best friend brought up Aiden. Laughing awkwardly she just shook her head and gave her friend a nudge back "I don't think that would be necessary Clara" she breathed, trying to force her complexion to return to normal. Why on Earth was this having an effect on her so suddenly? They had mentioned the crown prince before this year and she had rarely ever reacted to it in such a way ... in fact, the only other time the Junior could remember reacting to it even with a slight blush before this year was when they were kids and she had accidentally bumped into him in the lunch room, causing her lunch to end on them because she was such a klutz. She wasn't embarrassed by any thoughts or events right now though.. so why the involuntary reaction?

Just as Aerlyn thought the Aiden event was over and turned to the curious villain-boys, dear old princey was brought up again. She swallowed quickly, feeling her cheeks begin to warm once more. "I.. no. We.. um" she paused, a flustered feeling washing over her as her hands fiddled with her skirt's edge before clearing her throat after a moment to gather her words in a more precise manner. "We're just friends. ..I mean, technically he's better friends with my brother, they're the same age. But we have known each other a while. Clara and I just offered to help with the corneration" she breathed, not even attempting to correct her disheveled pronunciation of the word 'coronation'. It was true, neither of them really said much to him before this year's events.[/bg]

Status
Not open for further replies.