POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

Productivity! I actually feel like I'm starting to get on top of things. owo I sure hope I didn't just jinx that.

• Love
Reactions: Hana and Diana
I kicked a toxic person out of my life. I have closure. I have removed a huge weight from my shoulders.

Realizing the full extent of how awful he's been to me was painful, but I'm glad it gave me a reason to finally cut ties with him.

This feels good. I'm looking forward to the future.

Talked to my grandma(who's currently in the hospital)on Facebook and she seems to be doing well : )

Today my job held their annual Big T Cruise car show. Of course as an employee, I was required to work. Even though I had to get up really early and almost forgot to change out of my pajamas when leaving the apartment this morning, I had a really good time. It was chaotic at first, but even in the chaos, it was a change of pace compared to the usual putting away car parts and accessories I normally do for the shop. I got to see all kinds of old restored cars ranging from the 1930's all the way up to the 1980's. They were really cool. I also got a hat from the raffle we had, because a participant felt bad we worked so hard and didn't get anything out of it, so he gave me a winning prize. xD

That and I think I get paid a little overtime. <3

Excellent new pens.

A day of finding lost things. Both one of my favourite pictures I've ever drawn from several years back (which had been lost for almost as long) and one of my most cherished toys from the days of being a wee child.

Waaaaaah I am so psyched!!! My new phone case same and it's even cuter than I thought!!!

• Love
I left my college ID and wallet at home a couple hours away, so I had no way to get food (I guess no one would take my number plus official college website confirmation). I went up a portable mini market that my school has. Not only did the man allow me to just use my ID number, he even offered to pay for whatever I wanted. I'm so grateful for all the wonderful people I've happened upon in my life. <3

• Love
Exams start soon but I don't caaare

I feel freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

I got to see my Chinese friends today. We usually meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the cafeteria between classes, but I've been either too tired or swamped lately. It was nice to push myself to see and talk with them, despite how tired I am.

• Love