POSITIVITY One Good Thing About Today - Every Day!

It's a slippery slope sometimes. My life that is, sometimes my day is terrible and I go to bed upset. Sometimes the day is amazing like today and I have so many choice people to thank for that. Real life can be a real bother and sometimes you just need to escape from it. So I have @Foxy @wakely @Hana @Sen @Indolent to thank for helping me get my mind off things. I also have @Kaykay to thank for all of her awesome replies that I'm always happy to see.

Makes a dude's day brighter and turns a frown upside down.

Whatchu talkin' about mon, I do nuthin'.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Hana and Diana
I got to talk to an old friend whom I have heard from in a while. We sorta had a falling out several months back, but the hope now is that we can finally start to move past it and I'm feeling pretty confident about it at the moment (which is such a rarity these days).

owo I just bought a copy of the White Album on white vinyl!!! I've wanted one of those pretty much ever since I first started collecting vinyl.

As an added bonus, I also got a hilariously-shameless bootleg -- "The Beetle Beat" by "the Buggs" -- for free. :P

• Love
20161028_155032.jpg

One Piece binge

• Love
Reactions: Diana and Hana
Caught a Pinsir and hatched an Aerodactyl. owo Both two new additions to my dex, and both with great stats! :D

• Love
I got to spend a few extra minutes in bed!

• Love
It's my day off

• Love
Unexpected surprise Chinese food.

• Love