Once a Day Things we'd Rather were Nuked into Oblivion

A

Asuras

Original poster
Because you can't always be grateful for everything, and sometimes we just have a shitty day.

Be them pet peeves, people, situations, today's events, locations, things, admins (:ban:).

ONCE A DAY POST SOMETHING THAT, IF IT WERE A TANGIBLE OBJECT, YOU WOULD MERCILESSLY UNLEASH A NUCLEAR WEAPON UPON.

• Thank You
Reactions: Fluffy
THE NEIGHBOR'S ENDLESSLY BARKING DOGS. >:[

NO DOG. I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU HEARD. I AM TRYING TO SLEEP.

My worst enemy: depression.

Reactions: Hatsune Candy
Insomnia. I want my freakin' sleep, god damn it!

Flies, M@:$/@ F#%€!\@ flies!! One gets in, it's over. Then suddenly he invites his friends to zip around my head puking willy nilly, everywhere they land, and my inner axe murderer begins to surface. I go out of my way to not kill insects by the hundred, but flies can seriously piss off with their "I'm faster than you" attitude. I have way better things to do then swat at flies 502,739,361,047 effing times before they even die!

:gnasher:

~huffs and puffs~

Reactions: Aine
Spiders....they do not belong in my house. The way they move is unsettling.

Reactions: Hatsune Candy
This thread. :cheeky:

BLOWN IT IS
A known side effect of my wit.

Also, on a side note, I feel like there's probably some kind of "mind blown" smilie amidst the mess that exist for our use.

Yup, here it is.

:mindblowing:

It looks less like a mind exploding and more of a mind fuck, now that I look at it. Not quite a brain exploding in there, more like a penis that has knocked the top of the head off. I am proud of my discovery.

Mondays....I hate freaking Mondays! Why can't the weekend be Saturday, Sunday, and Monday? Then I could hate Tuesdays....

>:[

:skullfuck:

You're welcome.

Welp, now I've seen (and felt) everything