Once a Day Things we'd Rather were Nuked into Oblivion

Flies, M@:$/@ F#%€!\@ flies!! One gets in, it's over. Then suddenly he invites his friends to zip around my head puking willy nilly, everywhere they land, and my inner axe murderer begins to surface. I go out of my way to not kill insects by the hundred, but flies can seriously piss off with their "I'm faster than you" attitude. I have way better things to do then swat at flies 502,739,361,047 effing times before they even die!
~huffs and puffs~
Spray bottle filled with dish soap and water. It's easier to get flies with that than a fly swatter :D

My thing that I wish would die? Personality and History portions of CS's. Both are things that I wish to develop throughout the course of the rp. Also, I'm horrible at those.

My damn sim for my phone! It took two weeks to get it, and now my phone randomly stops reading it, always when I'm talking to my husband. I've only been able to talk to him for all of ten minutes today in little bursts, and it's really pissing me off. God I hate AT&T....

My thing that I wish would die? Personality and History portions of CS's. Both are things that I wish to develop throughout the course of the rp. Also, I'm horrible at those.
Ditto this, actually. Those sections destroy the concept of character development. Far better than my initial choice of discrimination, or nuclear weaponry, or world hunger. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate! End of discussion!

Angrily nuking hate into oblivion seems to me like it'd be a teensy bit hypocritical.

For me, the decision's an obvious one: don't nuke anything. MAD and all. Wouldn't want Putin to get his panties in a twist just because I wanted to get rid of flies or barking dogs or whatever. If I can change the question into something like 'things you'd incinerate' or ' things you'd mercilessly strangle', I'll go with Iwaku smilies depicting skull-fucking. Those have always disturbed me.

The bitches who live downstairs from me should be nuked into oblivion. If they're not being cackling hens while they watch Disney sequels (YES, EVERY DAMN TIME IT'S SEQUELS), they're talking at the loudest volume with their boyfriends. >:[

Angrily nuking hate into oblivion seems to me like it'd be a teensy bit hypocritical.
For me, the decision's an obvious one: don't nuke anything. MAD and all. Wouldn't want Putin to get his panties in a twist just because I wanted to get rid of flies or barking dogs or whatever. If I can change the question into something like 'things you'd incinerate' or ' things you'd mercilessly strangle', I'll go with Iwaku smilies depicting skull-fucking. Those have always disturbed me.
Nuke Nex.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish to nuke the event needed for the 3rd arc of Rune Factory 4, WHY WOULD YOU MAKE A PLOT IMPORTANT EVENT HAPPEN WITH THE SAME RANDOM CHANCE AS ANY OTHER RANDOM EVENT?

3 IN GAME YEARS, 3 IN GAME YEARS I WAITED FOR THIS DAMN EVENT TO FINALLY HAPPEN. THIS ISN'T EVEN INCLUDING THE FACT THAT THE EVENTS NEEDED FOR MY GIRL OF CHOICE WERE ON THE SAME RNG SCALE.

Reactions: LunaValentine
Robert Oppenheimer.

Ditto this, actually. Those sections destroy the concept of character development. Far better than my initial choice of discrimination, or nuclear weaponry, or world hunger. :P

I wish i could nuke players who dont understand how important background is for a good GM.

This seems fittingly...People who try to bomb/ overly criticize your theads, causing you to feel utterly worthless to an extent. :fbomb::fbomb::fbomb::fbomb: But that's none of my business xo

I wish i could nuke players who dont understand how important background is for a good GM.
I understand the importance, which is why I don't exactly skip over roleplays that require it, as you well know. >_> I'd most likely ask for the same thing were I GMing. But that doesn't mean I have to enjoy it, or personally prefer it from a player's standpoint.

The lazy coworkers who make me wonder how they aren't fired and replaced with many of the competent individuals who possess a work ethic . I don't know if I want to nuke them. I like my annoyances in a 3 foot thick wall of ice.