Once a Cheater, always a Cheater.

Sunny sighed, and put a hand on her hip.
"Look, I'm not a virgin, and I know for sure you aren't either. I just don't see the problem."
She looked down at her barely eaten yogurt and threw the rest away.

"Eat your breakfast. It's getting cold."
She turned her phone back on and replied to a text.

"What I find interesting is that you're asking for such a thing." Shawn mused. "I find your asking cute somehow..." He chuckled a bit, taking the initiative to take the hand off her hip and bring it to his lips, kissing it as if pretending to be talking to a princess. "My cute princess. Perhaps it's because you're so cute, I'm afraid to break you." It was clearly his attempt at being charming, and he was almost sure she'd see through it- but somehow, it had to come out of his normally simple, medical mouth.

"Tell me, princess, do you keep condoms with you?" He looked at her curiously, moving his hand to her shoulder. "They say that each person should have one in their wallet. Do you know why?"

Sunny sighed angrily.
"Yeah, I have condoms, AND I'm on the pill. I don't want to get pregnant."
She sighed and glared at him.

"I may be a 'princess' but I have needs, and if you don't fill them, maybe I'll find someone who will."
She smiled evilly at him.

He hadn't known until then that she was on the pill. That made him somehow relieved- he wasn't sure getting her pregnant was really on his list of things to do- in fact, he was sure it was on the opposite list. "The pill is useful for a number of things. I'll try to fulfill your needs better too, then."

Sunny smiled.
"Good."
She went back upstairs to her room and lay on the bed, still a bit sleepy.

Following her easily, he waltzed into the room without a thought and crawled next to her on the bed, wrapping his arms around her rather snugly, kissing her forehead. "You didn't get enough sleep?"