1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

olleH

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Cheshire, Jan 9, 2012.

1. What nicknames do you like to be called? : I like to be called Cheshire.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? : Boy. Thirteen.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? : Fantasy.

What kind of characters do you usually play? : Usually characters around my age, so that I can understand them much better and not look like an ignorant fool at the same time. And males. Occasionally a girl, if I'm feeling up to it.

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs? : Wolf Packs.

Give us your favourite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! LIUFGS, IUHKJH! KJHSLFH KJHSF DOODOO! Yes, I have no favourite song, and I can't type in Japanese songs because I'm not Japanese!

To sum it all up, I am a thirteen year old boy who's not afraid to speak his mind. Basically, I'll say what I think about you and be extremely blunt, no filters. Usually don't mean any harm, but if I do, just toss it aside like a piece of trash. And usually, you can ignore my age, too. I don't know if there are any other young people like me, but I've been role playing for a long time, and so far, nobody has ever told me my writing skills are horrible. And if there are age limits... Well... Consider this a goodbye as well. Goodbye!

2. You're in luck, Cheshire! U.S. law, which Iwaku operates under, demands that minors be at least 13 before signing up for a web site such as this without parental permission, so your age doesn't matter that much. Welcome to Iwaku! There are a ton of roleplays here, and very friendly players. I'm sure you won't hesitate to join a few, so go out there and have fun!

3. Hello cheshire ^^
    The only thing you wont be able to do is going to the mature rp section when you're thirteen x) but it's nothing interesting there anyways ;) *lies lies lies*
    Hope you enjoy your stay here at iwaku :D You will probably found some good roleplays soon ;)

4. Cheshire seems so fitting as a name! :D

Welcome to Iwaku! You'd fit right in! Gotta love the outgoing people!

If it's Fantasy you like then you are in luck! There's a
    Tim-Burton like Carnival Roleplay that may fit your muse! Then, there is also a Final Fantasy based one going on also and much more in our Signup Thread so have a look around!

If you have any questions, I'll be right here to help you! Just throw a message at my face me and I'll help!

Enjoy~! :D

5. Welcome Cheshire.
    What red says about the mature rps is true but then you don't wanna go there anyway =P Red is there and she's scary. ^^ Anyway, I hope you have fun and I look forward to role playing with you! =)
    Aira

6. Hi Chesire, welcome to Iwaku :3 Enjoy your stay. As others have mentioned, the mature RPs aren't even worth a glance :P

7. *Pinches his cheeks*

HEEHEEHEE!

*Flees*