olleH

C

Cheshire

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called? : I like to be called Cheshire.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? : Boy. Thirteen.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? : Fantasy.

What kind of characters do you usually play? : Usually characters around my age, so that I can understand them much better and not look like an ignorant fool at the same time. And males. Occasionally a girl, if I'm feeling up to it.

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs? : Wolf Packs.

Give us your favourite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! LIUFGS, IUHKJH! KJHSLFH KJHSF DOODOO! Yes, I have no favourite song, and I can't type in Japanese songs because I'm not Japanese!

To sum it all up, I am a thirteen year old boy who's not afraid to speak his mind. Basically, I'll say what I think about you and be extremely blunt, no filters. Usually don't mean any harm, but if I do, just toss it aside like a piece of trash. And usually, you can ignore my age, too. I don't know if there are any other young people like me, but I've been role playing for a long time, and so far, nobody has ever told me my writing skills are horrible. And if there are age limits... Well... Consider this a goodbye as well. Goodbye!

You're in luck, Cheshire! U.S. law, which Iwaku operates under, demands that minors be at least 13 before signing up for a web site such as this without parental permission, so your age doesn't matter that much. Welcome to Iwaku! There are a ton of roleplays here, and very friendly players. I'm sure you won't hesitate to join a few, so go out there and have fun!

Hello cheshire ^^
The only thing you wont be able to do is going to the mature rp section when you're thirteen x) but it's nothing interesting there anyways ;) *lies lies lies*
Hope you enjoy your stay here at iwaku :D You will probably found some good roleplays soon ;)

Cheshire seems so fitting as a name! :D

Welcome to Iwaku! You'd fit right in! Gotta love the outgoing people!

If it's Fantasy you like then you are in luck! There's a
Tim-Burton like Carnival Roleplay that may fit your muse! Then, there is also a Final Fantasy based one going on also and much more in our Signup Thread so have a look around!

If you have any questions, I'll be right here to help you! Just throw a message at my face me and I'll help!

Enjoy~! :D

Welcome Cheshire.
What red says about the mature rps is true but then you don't wanna go there anyway =P Red is there and she's scary. ^^ Anyway, I hope you have fun and I look forward to role playing with you! =)
Aira

Hi Chesire, welcome to Iwaku :3 Enjoy your stay. As others have mentioned, the mature RPs aren't even worth a glance :P

*Pinches his cheeks*

HEEHEEHEE!

*Flees*