Old Works [Unless Stated Otherwise]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I really like your style <3 It's so... charming, in a way. I don't know what to say, I'm sure you'll get better at linearts and all that stuff! Personally, I'm better in hand and colors aren't really my strong side. But it's really nice to see and stuff! >w<
Keep up the good work ~ !

• Thank You
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Thank you:heartbeat: I personally find colored sketches more visually appealing than lineart but that could be just me x) One of these days I'll settle on a style but until then I'm just going to continue my experimenting ^^'

Some practice with a revamped Kaice:

3/18/14
[spoili]
untitled_drawing_by_silent4everbeatless-d7arilv.png
[/spoili]

Last edited:
Reactions: MiNaGi
Ah, well, I really like your things a lot!
Because I'm not in the mood to make a showcase, I'll just show a drawing of mine that I'm currently working on. It's supposed to be a doll version of the singer VALSHE, based on the cover art for one of her CDs.

Doll Valshe.jpg

My art is sadly not so well yet, and this is uh... totally not done. xD The hair needs to be fixed and either the eye or ear needs to be moved, and her torso still looks weird. xD

• Love
Hm... Her eyes are fine, her ear could be moved though. As for the torso, I usually draw three lines, one for the ribcage, another for the stomach area, and one more to connect to her hips. The option is completely up to whether or not to draw some indication of breasts and how pronounced her figure is. I really liked how you drew her arm and her hand, but may I suggest not making the elbow region so solid? I get that she's a doll, but it shouldn't be like that. Even a cloth doll would have some kind of crinkle instead of such a defined arm area. And may I also suggest tweaking the shoulders so they don't look so boxy? Where the neck meets the shoulders should have some kind of curve or line to connect the neck to the shoulder, less defined in females, and most artists say to use three lines for the shoulder itself to get the shape down and the round it off as you see fit. Additionally, because the right arm is being held up, I think the right shoulder should be up higher a bit and the left shoulder should be a bit more relaxed.

I really like her hat and her hair seems fine, but it's ultimately up to you what to do with it :)

Sorry if you didn't want all that ^^'

Last edited:
Ah, it's completely okay. But I kinda forgot to mention that this is an early sketch. The lines for the torso and shoulders are only in terms of size measures. Basically, all I needed was to figure out where the shoulders are supposed to be and how long I was going to make the torso. Same for the arm, I was just trying to get it drawn and I usually do it as clear as I can so that I can get the details done more precisely. If I draw details from the beginning I end up fucking something up (but usually all of my shit fucks up so yeah)
And then I was planning to move the ear, I thought that was the problem! I might just utterly cover the thing with her hair and call it done. She's supposed to be flat-chested which is why I drew it like that. Other than that, I usually draw lines for shoulders, a box for the ribcage/chest area and then a curve around the waist and a heart to mark the hips, more or less.
I'm also possibly going to make her be made out of joints and such like a doll instead.

I know it's a bit odd, I just like to have the shoulders very much boxy so I know exactly where they need to be. xD And the only thing I like about it is the hand... but I'm not really fan #1 of my artwork, to be honest... I'm a very pessimistic person, of nature. I'm even scared to put my stuff here because I feel that no one would look at it anyways... so yeah, I'm glad you can give me critic and stuff...

Sorry, I saw your messages but I forgot to reply D: Something I do a lot...

Totally! There's no reason you shouldn't post a showcase (if you haven't already) and I'll peek at it every now and then ;)

Random character concept ^^ I'm rusty when it comes to drawing legs and it doesn't help that their posed almost inhumanly so. The lanky style was inspired by the style The World Ends With You was drawn in. I guess the styles clashed and it shows as I try to be a but more realistic with my anatomy but all in all it was a pretty fun quick sketch.

3/27/14
[spoili]
untitled_drawing_by_silent4everbeatless-d7buufv.png
[/spoili]

Last edited:
Oh, I've posted one already, I'm not able to link you atm but it's among the first threads, I think. ><

My OC, Dacian. The eye should be moved closer to his nose-- the current positioning kind of threw off the whole shape not to mention the fact the head is supposed to be tilted and the chin positioning also threw everything off. The leg closest to the viewer is entirely too thick and the following leg is a bit thin. Again, I'm quite out of practice when it comes to the lower body. I such at hands so I don't really bother mentioning them. I should probably redraw this soon. The line thickness is also bugging me and I freak'n hate how pixelly everything is.

3/27/14
[spoili]
untitled_drawing_by_silent4everbeatless-d7bvnp5.png

untitled_drawing_by_silent4everbeatless-d7bw5gv.png
[/spoili]

Last edited:
Reactions: Fijoli
My Ilium OC, Amara Desini, take one.

5/7/14
[spoili]
untitled_drawing_by_silent4everbeatless-d7hiuhs.png
[/spoili]

Last edited:
  • Love
Amara take two colored sketch: -In Progress-

5/12/14
[spoili]
untitled_drawing_by_silent4everbeatless-d7i4ld3.png
untitled_drawing_by_silent4everbeatless-d7i587x.png
[/spoili]

Last edited:
  • Love
Here, have shiny Chibi's<3:

5/12/14
[spoili]
untitled_drawing_by_silent4everbeatless-d7i5nlb.png

untitled_drawing_by_silent4everbeatless-d7i5xbl.png

untitled_drawing_by_silent4everbeatless-d7i8aci.png

untitled_drawing_by_silent4everbeatless-d7i96zi.png
[/spoili]

xKaice
xDacian
xTerri
xReit

Noctis
Rachel
Renee

Last edited:
  • Love
Amara again, but this version I actually like :) A couple anatomy flaws but I can live with that. Finished product of her above headshot will be up next.

5/23/14
[spoili]
untitled_drawing_by_silent4everbeatless-d7jdyaf.png
[/spoili]

• Love