Old Western idea. (Red Dead Redemption players would be of great use. <3) : D

Well, as I said before, I never played RDR, or really any western... I've watched movies and stuff, and thought it would be a good RP idea and someone mentioned RDR... (so ended up putting it in the title)
so
Point being: The plot will need working on by everyone's interests. I want it to be a fun rp that everyone can enjoy. So, if possible a few of us could get together in a chat or something and work some basics out. I've been looking at some things myself...
Hopefully, we can get this thing started in a few weeks. Depends if I get a chance to actually sit down and think about this a bit more.. e.e; Been on the go a lot lately.. arrggg... >_>

If I'm in chat when the plotting is taking place count me in. Otherwise just let me add a few personal touches to the NPC pool of the saloon and I'll be a happy duck!

There's gotta be a super-powerful drink called "I Hate My Job" that leaves you on your back for the better part of a day!

I could dust off a Colt revolver, that is if you still need people,

Ocha: Your saloon, do as you wish. ^_^

Mabu: XD Sounds great right now.

Provoked: So far we have eleven people it seems... I'll count you in, so that would be twelve.

Alright, twelve people, more than I expected. I think that's as many people as I need. Anyone else is interested talk to me in PM or Cbox/IM.
I'll try getting an OOC thread up soon. After a little plotting.
Any ideas and things you guys have for the RP, you can put it here, or wait till the OOC is up.

Thank you all for being interested! : D Hopefully it'll turn at pretty good. ^_^

Any chance you can make an exception for me? im obsessed with Red Dead Redemption and western games in general to be honest. :D

Alright so, a change of plans.. e.e
I WAS going to put it up today, but I'm going to my mom's the weekend, but I promise I WILL have it up Monday. I'm going to finish typing it up this weekend. I am so VERY sorry that this is taking a long time to get up. I hope it goes faster when I get the OOC up and stuff... e.e

Thank you for your patience... o.o

Finally got the OOC up! : DDDD

Here ya go!
http://space-kitten.org/iwaku/showthread.php?t=2279&p=72645#post72645

EDIT:

Legitmadman: Yes, I'll let you join. I've heard from Quell how bad you want.

I am taking no more people. Unless we lose someone or it comes uneaven on both sides and we need someone else. For now, I am taking no one else.