Old Memories, a New Beginning (Cole Silver&DisasterousConcubine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kamoku was probably lost in his own mind, like he wasn't even there. His memories forced literal throbs of pain through his head--pulsing from his left eye. He almost just wanted to crumple...fall to the ground. But no. He'd feel a gently hand lift his head, eyes snapping open to find Tsukiko's gaze right at his. She spoke...a lot of kind words. They helped...soothing Kamoku's mind back to reality. She made it out to be more then it was...but she was right...she was alive, they didn't have her..or the beast within her. She then neared the man, and placed a soft peck on his cheek. His cheeks filled with a hint of pink...He wasn't sure what to say. He just stared into her eyes, his having almost been brought to tears, but now dried up. Her words burned in his ears...'Thank you', he still didn't feel he'd done well enough...but maybe he did. He'd force himself to give her a weak smile..."...I guess the least I can do is walk you home...all the way to the door this time though." he'd say, gently gripping her hand within his....And letting her lead the way from there to the door of the main house. He didn't want anything like earlier to happen again, of course!

"I'm...I'm sorry all this happened tonight...Tsu-chan...Om...Maybe we can spend some time together again soon...Hopefully under better circumstances?" he'd say to the girl, finally becoming a bit more emotionally stable.

-------------------------------------

Retsu found himself in this very lengthy room, he'd only seen it once before in a past visit...He tended to spend time with the Hokage, more privately then on business...But this was the first time he'd have to barge in. He sighed as the redhead expressed word about how serious he was...but he had reason to be. The woman was farely uncovered, this was enough to even make the serious Retsu glance off to the side with a hint of red crossing the bridge of his nose as she approached, slipping her green top she'd normally be seen in over herself. "I'm sorry to barge in Setsua but...there has been an incident." said the man, letting his eyes come back to rest on the girl after she'd approached him. He looked into the redheads eye's, "The group I've been trying to track for the past few months made a move earlier tonight. They tried to capture the Hyuuga heiress...The 9 tail jinchuriki. They almost made off with her but I cut them off. While I had them distracted one of your Konoha nin lopped off the man's arm...They retreated but I don't think it'll be the last we hear of them. I seen his eyes...I can confirm the man I faced earlier was Kurai Matsuro--brother of the Raikage, and S-Rank criminal wanted for multiple accounts of murder and domestic terrorism..." Retsu tried to explain the best he can what was going on, finally adding--"I fear they are trying to capture the bijuu...They could also come after my student's wife, Kitari."--with that Retsu's normally forever cold gaze turned to pain, him glancing down to the ground beside Setsua's feet. "...Hira is also confirmed to be a part of the group. She was also there tonight." he told her. He'd never told her everything about his past with Hira, but Setua knew the basic gist that her and Retsu used to have a thing before she defected from her home village. He forced himself to look back up, and look the redhead in the eyes. "...This could really be bad..."

The Hyuugan female would listen to the males voice, the tale of sorrow turning into a more happy tone as she got him to atone a half smile, even if it was weak. As they reached her home through the Hyuugan compound she could feel her fathers deep presence, the strength and anger he felt withered through the walls of their home. As Kamoku would look up at her she smiled as she seen his flushed cheek from the kiss she so gracefully had given him. A slight giggle came across her face as a deep pink flushed the bridge of her nose.

"I really...enjoyed everything... Kamoku kun. Please be safe going home and try to not blame yourself to much. Id love to see you again. Maybe we can go train together. If my father ever lets me leave again." The Hyuugan woman would kindly jeer at the young man. Stepping inside her home and leaving for the evening. Thoughts of butterflies roaming through her mind. Surely her father would have something to say. As she entered the home images of her mother loaded the walls from what little time they spent together.
----------------------------
The redheaded Hokage woman would look up at him, her demeanor going from playful, teasing and almost child like. To a more serious tone at the mention of the males name. The deep pink hues burned into the back of her mind. She remembered reading and hearing about him from other Kage and Shonin. Her teeth would grind together, a nervous habit she so blatantly had.

A deep sigh would exit her lips as she looked back at her companion. Tugging the green robe over her chest as she slouched down into a piece of sofa. The main room was lit, dimly. Her figure and shadow being cast on the wall as vibrant red hues peered through half lid eyes.

"So.... They're going to try and extract the Junchiriki...." She would pause. "God only knows why .."her sarcastic tone mellowed as she looked up to the white locked man. His sour demeanor led to sadness that deepened in his voice.

"Hira." The woman he knew so long ago... His long lost love. Another sigh escaprd the females lips as she offered him a seat against the shivering cold.

"Ill have to speak to the Raikage. See what he believes we should do before we take drastic notice to warn the people. For now, we'll keep a sharp sturdy eye on things to make sure they don't get out of hand. If I believe they're trying to do and accomplish what I believe, I'll protect those with my life." She spoke, her complete attitude had changed. She had become serious, her blood began to boil thinking of the monsters that dwelled rknside the bodies of villagers. But she had no choice.

"Tsukiko. Kitari. Watch them, guard them. Put them uder protectice watch. We have ANBU, yes. Watch over the Hyuugan. Get two specific ones. For each Junchiriki wielder. We can't take any chances." The female with fire for hair would stand, only for a moment. Her arms sliding to gently wrap around Retsu's torso.

As awkward as it may seem, they had become good friends. Her offering words and body movement of comfort.

"Try not to let the past bother you." She spoke in a gentle whisper. Letting go moments after hugging. The female would turn, the moon beaming through her window door. It had become dark quickly. The winter falling upon evening.

"You're welcome to stay... Its awfully cold out. We can discuss more in the morning. " she smiled faintly at the white locked man.

Kamoku would be happy to hear she enjoyed their time...however messed up it got. It made the Special Jounin smile, this time a more real one, after she told him she'd like to see him again sometime. But it was pretty short lived, as the woman stepped inside--Kamoku giving a weak wave as she closed the door behind her. With a sigh, Kamoku turned and started walking...He had to go home and mend his own wounds from Kurai's attack, nothing was bad but he had at least 20 small cuts from the sharp wind based attack.

What'd Tsukiko might find a bit surprising, she wasn't met at the door by her father...she'd find him no where to be seen. No yelling. No lecture...just silence filled their house. She didn't know it, but Genka and a few select members of the Hyuuga clan--as well as Tsu's elderly grandfather, Genka's dad, all was in a secret meeting room..discussing stuff. It'd take a good 15 minutes before Genka would appear inside the house, the man coming through a secret door in his bedroom floor--covering it with a mat. He'd take a seat upon a plush pillow, sighing angerly as he crossed his arms, eyes shut...

-------------------------------------

Lime hues, nearly teal, would watch the woman, the man remaining silent as she spoke. His eyes followed her as she went to sit on a rather oddly placed sofa within this room, surely a spot to rest between training. Lady Hokage was right, they had to do something to keep the two Jinchuriki within the village's walls safe. Surely the mention of all this was upsetting the redhead, she always had a fire in her and it took little to boil the lusty woman's blood. Retsu sighed quietly, his gaze averted back to the ground momentarily...But this wouldn't last, no, a feeling the cold man was unused to curled about his body...He'd find the woman of Authority having stood, and gently take the shattered soul into her arms. Retsu wasn't used to this, at first his eyes filled with a bit of shock as he looked upon the top of the shorter female's head, nearly rested against his chest in the gentle hug--but they soon soothed...the softest form his gaze had taken all night.

'Try not to let the past bother you' burned, words spoken softly but with the heat of fire upon his ears. Between her words and gester, the man became a bit flustered...A wash of blush crept upon his face. Heh...Setsua was the only one who could do that to Retsu, not even Hira was able to fluster the man this much, before she fell into the darkness and defected. She'd let go of the battle hardened shinobi's torso, but he kept his eyes on her. She offered him a place for the night. He had reservations against doing it...but frankly, he had no where else to go at this point. With a small sigh, seeing her smile made him put his issues with it aside--he'd respond. "...I guess it's better then sleeping ontop of the mountain as I'd planned." he'd say. The irony in it all was his plans was to camp out atop the Hokage cliffside, likely ontop of the head of the woman standing in front of him--the freshest face upon the mountain. "Sleeping on the couch sounds better then ontop of your head..." he added, a small grin passing the cold shattered soul's face as he looked at the attractive redhead.

The feeling of the man's body warmth sent chills down the females spine. Until she let go, speaking of his past and how she was always there to comfort the male the best she could. A sigh escaped her lips as she slumped across the couch, speaking of protection and ordering the ANBU to allow protection. The intentions of the Karasu and speaking with the Raikage. Something that would be bleek news.

Until the red head lookes upward at the white haired male. Him talking of sleeping on the cold mountain side.

"Uhm no. Youre not going to be sleeping there. No matter how much you enjoy sleeping on my head. You MIGHT as well sleep in my warm bed, with me." The female blushed with a slight snicker against her teeth. Her fingers gripped across his shirt, tugging him along aa she lifted away from the couch and the hug.

Setsua wouldn't care if he wanted to or not, she had alreadu decided. Dragging him down the hallway and into a large , darkened room. A large bathroom attached to the room. A picture of the two together on her desk that you could see when first entering. . As long as a picture of her with the previous hokage years ago. Her fingers would let go of the male's shirt, the moons beams brightening the room through the giant window on the side of the room, looking over the village.

She wpuld would look over, her asure hues looking over at the male behind red locks.

"Retsu.... Will you help me.. Take these off?' The woman speaking of her bandages that wrapped around her chest. But before that she knelt down and took her pants off, a black pair of underwear scultping her body.

Status
Not open for further replies.