Okay New batch of CVs! Pick your sections!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, added Rosie in to Mature T!

>:3 This is gooood.

• Love
Reactions: Wanderfool
If there is any more that need taken care of I could do it.

Can a person have two OOC threads for the same RP? One for sign ups\CS and the other for chat/plot discussion?

Can a person have two OOC threads for the same RP? One for sign ups\CS and the other for chat/plot discussion?

Yes, yes they can! They can also have multiple IC threads for their roleplay too. They just gotta make sure they have the roleplay name in all the threads.

Also, we've had a few threads ending up in the wrong forums. O_O Make sure you're paying attention to where you're sending them, it's really easy to select the wrong forum, especially on mobile devices. ICs and OOCs go in to the Roleplay Graveyard (Or mature graveyard for mature IC/OOCs). Partner request threads need to go in Thread Archives. Those don't usually have any vital plot/roleplay in them.

AND make sure threads are getting archived based on the last post date, and NOT the thread start date! Or you might accidentally be archiving still-active topics!

If an OOC/Signup thread has been open since March 30, but still has no IC (the OOC thread itself seems to still have some... semblance of life, barely) what should we do?

EDIT: Actually never mind, it looks like the thread creator will post an IC soon. Although she has been saying that for the past several pages of posts, so I guess we'll see.

If an OOC/Signup thread has been open since March 30, but still has no IC (the OOC thread itself seems to still have some... semblance of life, barely) what should we do?

EDIT: Actually never mind, it looks like the thread creator will post an IC soon. Although she has been saying that for the past several pages of posts, so I guess we'll see.

If the OOC still looks recently actively (within two weeks) you can leave it and give it a chance!

Someone is continuing to put threads into the roleplay graveyard even when they are still active. I'm not sure what's going on, but we need to be more careful than that.

Any way to see where they came from? I don't think this was me, but I did graveyard a few ICs and their OOCs over the past several days.

I didn't check. I just moved them back where they belonged.

It says I don't have permission to move threads now. I just moved some literally not even a minute before it started saying that. Is something going wrong?

We have moderation thread logs to see who does what, but since everybody is still in training, we're not going to bust any tails yet. Just remind er'body to make sure you check on those dates!

Also keep in mind that sometimes GMs -ask- for their threads to get archived even before the graveyard dates. O_O So when you stumble over something that looks like it was moved too early, you can post up the link in here to ask about it and we'll take a look to see if it was an accident or a request.

It says I don't have permission to move threads now. I just moved some literally not even a minute before it started saying that. Is something going wrong?

If you're trying to move directly from within the thread, that is a bug we're still trying to work out. D: You'll have to move threads from the thread list.

Just a reminder for you guys that threads should be archived ONE MONTH TO THE DAY. I.e., today all threads older than April 7th would be moved. Make sure when you graveyard IC threads that you're going by the right date unless you've been asked to move it early by the thread owner.

Were our colors changed? =P

They're pink o.o

Yes, very pink. O___O

I was working on usergroups and fixed some of the promotion settings so we could see active members vs regular accounts. >> and the colors were too similar so something had to swiiitch.

It's very likely to get changed again cause.... pink. D:<

Reactions: fatalrendezvous
Yeah... pink.

Reactions: Wanderfool
Reminding all Community Volunteers that when moderating the One[x]One OOC section, PARTNER REQUESTS should be moved to THREAD ARCHIVES and NOT to the Roleplay Graveyard. Please only move threads to the Roleplay Graveyard if they are plot discussions/OOCs for a specific One[x]One roleplay.

*Just discovered this place*

Wait. I'm a wut now?

*Stares at Jack*

You're a what now?

Status
Not open for further replies.