Okay New batch of CVs! Pick your sections!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
STEP ONE: CHOOSE THE ROLEPLAY FORUM YOU WOULD LIKE TO MODERATE., magenta
That is:
- JumpIns
- Fantasy
- Modern Fantasy
- Modern
- SciFi
- Fandom
- Misc
- One/Ones
- Mature T
- Mature A

Make sure it's a section you spend A LOT of time in. Tell me what that is so I can get your controls setup.

Pick a DAY you want to do your graveyarding. This is just so you get used to checking for dead threads once a week.

Remember to glance over threads DAILY. There will always be new members making mistakes and posting topics in the wrong forum, or doing OOC spam, etc.

STEP TWO: MAKE SURE YOU KNOW THE RULES OF THE FORUMS AND HOW THINGS SHOULD BE MODERATED., dodgerblue
We have a forum maintenance guide posted up for you as a sticky. :D If you have any questions about a specific thread of something you come across, ASK! Sometimes there WILL be weird situations.

]STEP THREE: TEST OUT YOUR MOD CONTROLS HERE IN THE VOLUNTEER SECTION., lime
Get familiar with what all the buttons do! Post up some test threads and then delete, edit, etc. That way you're less likely to make an oopsies elsewhere.

]STEP FOUR: WANT TO GO THE EXTRA MILE? HERE ARE AREAS OF THE SITE WE NEED HELP IN:, orangered
The Worldbuilding Guild needs workshops and exercises BAD. It is under developed and needs more attention.

The Roleplay Intitute could use workshops and exercises.

The Museum can always use people commenting on member's works or volunteers that make freebie banners.

Posting new games in the Board Games forum will give people fun things to do.

That is perfectly okay, Yes. >:]

I'd be happy with Modern or Modern Fantasy!

Also I'm in the cbox virtually... any time I'm on Iwaku. Not sure if that counts as its own section but I'd be able to moderate that as well as chat RP if necessary.

I will also try to add stuff to the Institute and will get acclimated with the Worldbuilding section.

Last edited:
Well I spend a lot of time in fandoms or the Mature [A] roleplaying, but I also do a lot of reading in the 1x1 section and honestly I could probably work with all three with no problems. I've got quite a bit of free time on my hands coming up real soon so I can handle whatever you'd like to throw at me pretty much.

Jump Ins and Fandom threads I spend the most time in. I can also do free banners for the museum as I have been for friend or anyone who has asked. I don't mind also pitching in for the Institute because I have before as a mentor before that was discontinued.

Okay, I have Forgotten set up in Fantasy
Fatal set up in Modern Fantasy
Epitaph set up in Fandom, One/Ones, Mature A
Rosie set up in JumpIns and Fandom

And @Harime Nui just needs to pick now!

To graveyard threads, you click the checkbox in the thread lists. It gives you a menu to move threads. You want to send them to the ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD. And make sure you are sending -both- the In Character and Out of Character threads together. Don't forget to look at the stickies in this section for the when and hows of graveyarding!

• Love
Reactions: Wanderfool
I really only spend time in JumpIns, and for some reasons, I'd rather not step foot in either Mature section... so that leaves Miscellaneous.

Alrighty, I am having an issue sending any inactive threads to the graveyard. Iwaku says I don't have permission to do so?

We're having a weird bug problem where it won't let you do it from directly inside the thread. We're still trying to figure out what's broken. D: But you'll be able to do it from the thread list.

So I moved a thread and removed the word bump because it was spam. When I moved it though it went back towards the end of the list so I went ahead and bumped it so that the people from that particular forum could see it. I'm basically just wondering if I did the right thing?

That sounds fine. <3

Ok thanks Diana :)

Are we also allowed to post challenges? Because I would love to do some of that. I want to get more involved in the Iwaku community! :)

Reactions: Wanderfool
Anyone can post a challenge! That's for aaaaall members!

Okay great. I've been on Iwaku for nearly two years and I still thought that only staff could post challenges!

Is Modern already covered also, or can I get set up in that as well?

I will add Modern on for you!

• Thank You
Reactions: fatalrendezvous
Status
Not open for further replies.