Ohai der.

Do you like my song? qq

• HELL NO.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Yes, banana king, I most absolutely love this masterpiece you have posted.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Meh.

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Welcome to the site! :D

Also, being a pervert is awesome. I don't see a problem. ;3

no idea what I watched but
THAT WAS AWESOME
All i can do is look up space jam remixes.
I'm boring. qq.
Space Jam is still one of my fave movies, just for the Nerdlucks/Monstars alone.
Anyway, NimbusFilms has lots of cool stuff on it. The guy that started up that channel also makes TribeTwelve, the Slender Man channel where my profile picture comes from.

Welcome to the site! :D

Also, being a pervert is awesome. I don't see a problem. ;3
WHATDAYAMEAN

There is totally a problem over there!

Let me take you through a joyous ride through the site I used to role play on:

BEFORE:
After a hard day at work, I practically sprang into my home and jumped into my bed, hugging the soft pillow that awaited my return. Giving myself an immense grin, I decided to pull out my net book and play the heavily flash site games I knew would not work at all on this computer. After all, it is just a net book.
Suddenly, an AD popped up for a chatting site. It was one of the few chatting sites I had ever seen and was tempted to click on it. Dragging my mouse to the advertisement, I tapped the left side of my mouse and out popped a new tab. It's layout was beautiful, and I was drawn to the site immediately. Pressing the yellow log in button, I anxiously made my account and waited for replies.
The first few minutes were slow, but as I scrolled down, I found out there people called, "roleplayers". I never knew what the people were, but I had always assumed they were writers. I sat down, thought of a skeleton (or application) and filled that out. Soon enough, many people asked to role play with me, and I was delighted to! However, I did see just a small percentage of perverts on the site, and thought, This couldn't be too bad, right?

AFTER:
Now the population has turned tables. The weeblies of characters that I make are all for naught and the percentage of perverts has increased tenfold. Now I can barely find decent roleplayers who use grammar and write more than four lines in a post. I admit, my posts have been slower than normal, but the roleplayer generation on the site has decreased by a lot, and the nude profiles have increased as much as the roleplayers decrease. Soon, I looked for more roleplaying sites, but even those efforts failed me and I was drawn back to what I thought was going to be a site that lasted forever and eternity.
I joined a few chatrooms and asked around. Most people were lively there, no perverts, no weirdo perverts, ah, the life. When I asked for any roleplaying groups though, nobody stood up and told me anything except one special person. They referred me to this site, and now, by far, I am enjoying this site to the fullest.

Space Jam is still one of my fave movies, just for the Nerdlucks/Monstars alone.
Anyway, NimbusFilms has lots of cool stuff on it. The guy that started up that channel also makes TribeTwelve, the Slender Man channel where my profile picture comes from.
spacejamasin

WELCOME TO THE JAM IF YOU WANNA SLAM

You misunderstand! There's nothing wrong with being a pervert. There is something wrong with making people uncomfortable. I like this site because it allows adult content but keeps it in it's own section. Perversion without discomfort. :3

It really sounds like a community that's eroded. It is likely a bigger problem than sex RPs. They may have been a catalyst but that site sounds like it's nearing it's death. I'm really sorry to hear that, though. I hate it when sites start failing or the population shifts and you don't really feel right being there anymore. :C

Oh, and you can't join a site without running into people who don't meet your expectations. It sucks sometimes. Especially since there are so many places RPing happens but not to a great extent and groups are close knit or disappointing. Or, of course, *Kat plyd w/ her nekoneko ears she was b e a u tiful butn one lked her b/c she was halfdemon halfangel and could use magic she is always being piked on bt meanies, 1 day some1 will fall in <3 w/ her PERFECT singing voice. she went in the school&sat in thecorner &didnt talk to any1*

Slightly related: I once joined this RP site. When I joined, an admin sent me a message asking what kind of RPs I like. I told him I was already browsing but there were no tags for horror. I asked if he knew of any that weren't about vampires, werewolves, or fandom related in any way. I got a lovely list. Two vampire romance RPs, three Vampire AND werewolf RPs, and a "dark" Assassin's Creed RP. I let him know (a bit curtly, to be honest) that wasn't what I considered horror at all but if he saw something else, I would love to take a look. I got yelled at and told I didn't deserve to RP on the site at all. My response was *ahem* not my proudest moment because I was pissed. Oops.

Mmmkay. I lost faith in RPing for somewhere around 8 months because I didn't want to deal with it. I looked around a couple forums for roleplays but all the interesting ones are either full or have people running them who are really intimidating. I just gave up and googled RP communities and guess which was on top? THIS ONE.

No more having to give up on a favorite hobby. You either. Bask in the glory that is a thriving community! :D

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
You misunderstand! There's nothing wrong with being a pervert. There is something wrong with making people uncomfortable. I like this site because it allows adult content but keeps it in it's own section. Perversion without discomfort. :3

It really sounds like a community that's eroded. It is likely a bigger problem than sex RPs. They may have been a catalyst but that site sounds like it's nearing it's death. I'm really sorry to hear that, though. I hate it when sites start failing or the population shifts and you don't really feel right being there anymore. :C

Oh, and you can't join a site without running into people who don't meet your expectations. It sucks sometimes. Especially since there are so many places RPing happens but not to a great extent and groups are close knit or disappointing. Or, of course, *Kat plyd w/ her nekoneko ears she was b e a u tiful butn one lked her b/c she was halfdemon halfangel and could use magic she is always being piked on bt meanies, 1 day some1 will fall in <3 w/ her PERFECT singing voice. she went in the school&sat in thecorner &didnt talk to any1*

Slightly related: I once joined this RP site. When I joined, an admin sent me a message asking what kind of RPs I like. I told him I was already browsing but there were no tags for horror. I asked if he knew of any that weren't about vampires, werewolves, or fandom related in any way. I got a lovely list. Two vampire romance RPs, three Vampire AND werewolf RPs, and a "dark" Assassin's Creed RP. I let him know (a bit curtly, to be honest) that wasn't what I considered horror at all but if he saw something else, I would love to take a look. I got yelled at and told I didn't deserve to RP on the site at all. My response was *ahem* not my proudest moment because I was pissed. Oops.

Mmmkay. I lost faith in RPing for somewhere around 8 months because I didn't want to deal with it. I looked around a couple forums for roleplays but all the interesting ones are either full or have people running them who are really intimidating. I just gave up and googled RP communities and guess which was on top? THIS ONE.

No more having to give up on a favorite hobby. You either. Bask in the glory that is a thriving community! :D
ohohoho.
YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE MY MIND.
Even if this site has it's own section...

Yeah that other site is already dead. There is a "meet people" tab and I would always see:
Perv asking for cyber
perv asking for cyber
nothing on profile
perv asking for cyber
Account that has a background color
Nothing on profile
perv asking for cyber
"eye l3k enime n mange"
perv asking for cyber

and it goes on like that for about 15 pages before I find a RPer. and that RPer has 20 characters and does 1 oneliners.\\

guess wat.

I KNOW THIS SITE IS DIFFERENT CAUSE YOU GUYS CARE
i lub you all tho.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
ohohoho.
YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE MY MIND.
Even if this site has it's own section...

Yeah that other site is already dead. There is a "meet people" tab and I would always see:
Perv asking for cyber
perv asking for cyber
nothing on profile
perv asking for cyber
Account that has a background color
Nothing on profile
perv asking for cyber
"eye l3k enime n mange"
perv asking for cyber

and it goes on like that for about 15 pages before I find a RPer. and that RPer has 20 characters and does 1 oneliners.\\

guess wat.

I KNOW THIS SITE IS DIFFERENT CAUSE YOU GUYS CARE
i lub you all tho.
Well, you're still talking to me so I just might be changing your mind and you don't even know it.

OMG. I feel bad for you but seriously I cannot even kind of prevent myself from basking in the enjoyment that list gave me. That sounds like one of those sites I join to look at bad RPs. It's a guilty pleasure. Don't tell anyone.

Also, why would you just make 20 characters? At that point I would just give up and only make characters when I joined a new RP. I mean, I can list out 20 character blurbs like "a racist elf who hates humans and anyone less intelligent than them." But 20 full-fledged characters just sitting there waiting to be RPed? That's dedication, I guess.

I know. ;; Everyone seems quite nice here. I like it a lot.