Ohai der.

Do you like my song? qq

• HELL NO.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Yes, banana king, I most absolutely love this masterpiece you have posted.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Meh.

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
D

District

Original poster
Hellooo~. My name is District and I am the king of bananas! Okay I admit, the story is on my resume (? I think that's what it's called.).

I am a bit shy on posting and normally use a size one font, but I'm pretty good at designing despite having self taught myself to do so. -.-

Anyways, LETS TAKE THE SURVEY!

What do you prefer to be called?
I prefer to be called District, or banana king. Either one pleases me. huehue.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Yes I am a male, but I identify myself as a "person". Well, I am a person after all! (a dumb one.)

How old are you?
A idiot nineteen year old. Please take care of me! :P

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
I am new to the site, but not new to roleplaying. Well, kinda. Haven't role played for a few months since my last site got flooded with nothing but perverts. qq. I am a bit rusty, so please, bare with me! (Been roleplay for about a year, but I do a lot of writing.)

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
It depends on the genre of the roleplay. Since I like manga such as Tokyo ghoul, but also Horiyama, my tastes vary from time to time. So I guess you could say both! :P

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
As long as it has banana trees, I'm fine with either.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
I LISTEN TO ANIME SONGS
I LISTEN TO A LOT OF ANIME SONGS.
THE ONE THAT IS STUCK IN MY HEAD RIGHT NOW
is this
but then i also like rock.
this is on the lighter side of me. -.-

*Whispers* I am one of those perverts. >>

Hello there District! 8D Welcome to the community!

*Whispers* I am one of those perverts. >>

Hello there District! 8D Welcome to the community!
NO PLEASE NO.
YOU BETTER NOT BE
I like owls but I like cats more.
I SMITE YOU.
I WONT WANT A LOVELY OWL TO BE A PERV. >_>

I am not an Owl O_O Or a cat! (My full name is actually Diana Notacat 8D) I like cats too, I have 7 of them right now. >>;;

But YUS! >:3 I am a pervert!

I think.

I am pretty sure I am. >> I guess it depends on what sort of perverts you are afraid of!

I am not an Owl O_O Or a cat! (My full name is actually Diana Notacat 8D) I like cats too, I have 7 of them right now. >>;;

But YUS! >:3 I am a pervert!

I think.

I am pretty sure I am. >> I guess it depends on what sort of perverts you are afraid of!
Your profile picture is an owl THEREFORE you are a talking owl in my mind. GAHAH-- *clears throat*
Luucky. I used to have 15 growing up. Tragic things happened and only 3 survived.
To count I had total in my life time....
fifennpustoplstoplusforpnswonplsthree
15 + 2 + 2 + 4 + 1 + 3 = 27 cats
plus some roosters and hens

DUN BE A PERV (you dont even wanna KNOW what the pervs there are like. NEVER GOING BACK unless it's for friend purposes.)

Why would you tell me such a sad story about owls! ;___; I am too soft and squishy and those things make me cry!

I AM VERY CURIOUS ABOUT YOUR PERV FEARS NOW! O____O

Why would you tell me such a sad story about cats! ;___; I am too soft and squishy and those things make me cry!

I AM VERY CURIOUS ABOUT YOUR PERV FEARS NOW! O____O
It's CATS mang
i lub cats
qq
therewerenudepicturesandinnapropriatepicturesastheiricon
doyoureallywanttogotoasitelikethat

Is that all? O____O I can handle that. I thought you meant something REALLY scary and perverted like bdsm ponies in diapaers. That scares me. ;_;

Is that all? O____O I can handle that. I thought you meant something REALLY scary and perverted like bdsm ponies in diapaers. That scares me. ;_;
I think most of us would be scared by that.
@District Hi, I'm new too, welcome.

...I saw that once and shut down my computer for the rest of the day.

@HABIT Haunter ooo hai der. How're you? ((newbs have soo many disadvantages))

That is the exact same thing I did too. =____=

Getting over a cold, doing great otherwise.

Getting over a cold, doing great otherwise.
You better get that cold fix---
No wait, let it go.
I don't want yourself fighting you--
You know what
nevermind.
I have a cold too but I'm not getting over it any time soon qq

Possibly because I am evil. O____O No believes me when I say I am evil, but I am!

Possibly because I am evil. O____O No believes me when I say I am evil, but I am!
Owls are wise, not evil.
If the owl is evil, they are probably not wise owls.
They are probably wise evil owls.
Like you.
*le gasp*
YOU ARE A NEW BREED OF OWL

You better get that cold fix---
No wait, let it go.
I don't want yourself fighting you--
You know what
nevermind.
I have a cold too but I'm not getting over it any time soon qq
I have a cough mainly, but it had a fever and a stuffy nose included for a while, my nose is a little chapped even, but it doesn't hurt at all. I've had chicken soup and lots to drink, so I should hopefully be over it soon. Been sleeping a lot too.

I have a cough mainly, but it had a fever and a stuffy nose for a while, my nose is a little chapped even, but it doesn't hurt at all. I've had chicken soup and lots to drink, so I should hopefully be over it soon. Been sleeping a lot too.
Steps to get over this cold:
1.) Be epic. - passed
2.) Sleep a lot - passed
3.) Give me your chicken soup because I'm hungry - failure

Give you cookie instead.
Is it oreo?
I LUB OREO
*He slowly munches down on the oreo, as if to gloat at the other members for not having an oreo.*
GAHAHA
:bananaman: HAVE A BANANA SINCE I AM BANANA KING
FROM BANANA PLANET
I am a banarian / banasian