Oh You, Diana...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hecatoncheires

un jour je serai de retour près de toi
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
fYiBcZv.jpg

@Diana Oh, you...

Looks like her mistake is spreading.

*Bails Ship before the Iceberg*

GOD DAMMIT GRUMPY D:<

If she's doing this on a normal day, just imagine what will happen on update day tomorrow :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I accidentally copy-pasted my update-day site down message in the chats page while trying to get something else. T_______T

And on the update day she's going to accidently post something far more sinister.

I still remember last update where pictures were flying everywhere > _ >

And the time Diana broke the logo.

I remember when Diana made an update take about a whole day longer than needed because a bunch of data got lost. :P

Do you remember a time when Diana forgot to add the chats back after an update?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I remember when Diana had a serious crush on Batman. Seriously, what was up with that? Batman even admitted that he was a kid with issues: lots of issues. There's also the fact that if they ever had sex, there'd always be a risk of breaking his spine. I can't really fault Daina though; Batman is Batman, and being an Amazonian Ambassador would be mentally taxing, regardless of all her experience.

I remember when Diana had a serious crush on Batman. Seriously, what was up with that? Batman even admitted that he was a kid with issues: lots of issues. There's also the fact that if they ever had sex, there'd always be a risk of breaking his spine. I can't really fault Daina though; Batman is Batman, and being an Amazonian Ambassador would be mentally taxing, regardless of all her experience.
She's still trying to get in my utility belt, if you know what I mean.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.