Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
fYiBcZv.jpg

@Diana Oh, you...

Looks like her mistake is spreading.

*Bails Ship before the Iceberg*

GOD DAMMIT GRUMPY D:<

If she's doing this on a normal day, just imagine what will happen on update day tomorrow :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I accidentally copy-pasted my update-day site down message in the chats page while trying to get something else. T_______T

And on the update day she's going to accidently post something far more sinister.

I still remember last update where pictures were flying everywhere > _ >

And the time Diana broke the logo.

I remember when Diana made an update take about a whole day longer than needed because a bunch of data got lost. :P

Do you remember a time when Diana forgot to add the chats back after an update?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I remember when Diana had a serious crush on Batman. Seriously, what was up with that? Batman even admitted that he was a kid with issues: lots of issues. There's also the fact that if they ever had sex, there'd always be a risk of breaking his spine. I can't really fault Daina though; Batman is Batman, and being an Amazonian Ambassador would be mentally taxing, regardless of all her experience.

I remember when Diana had a serious crush on Batman. Seriously, what was up with that? Batman even admitted that he was a kid with issues: lots of issues. There's also the fact that if they ever had sex, there'd always be a risk of breaking his spine. I can't really fault Daina though; Batman is Batman, and being an Amazonian Ambassador would be mentally taxing, regardless of all her experience.
She's still trying to get in my utility belt, if you know what I mean.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.