Oh My Gosh! Look it's...!

Luhan laughed before brushing it off, "It wasn't like we were going to miss it, and I think Tina's going to wear it more than I was ever going to wear it." Following suite, Luhan joined his band mate in the van and stretched himself out on one of the seats. Shutting his eyes, he plugged in his ear buds and set his phone on shuffle, completely immersing himself in his music. The deep vibrato of the cello and bright bubbling streaming notes of the piano complimenting the sonorous fugue of the Cello. Without knowing, his eyelids had begun growing heavy, and his head had begun to droop slightly, the day's fatigue catching up to him.

The sudden stop of the vehicle had jolted Luhan awake, and he found that they had already made it to the supermarket. Opening the door, he jumped off, thanking the driver before entering the store, the sudden coldness of Seoul signalling that winter was arriving. With a gush of warmth, Luhan was greeted by the heater in the store. Picking up a basket, he began throwing the necessities that he and Ken needed such as some fresh produce, meats, toothpaste and etc. What caught his attention, however,was a sudden scream of anger, and a quieter cry of anguish. Dropping his basket, he rushed forward to the sound of the commotion to see what was happening.

Tian had been in the middle of picking up a grapefruit when two girls had approached her. She looked up, her eyes glinting with confusion. "Do I know you?" She questioned them.

"Stay away from them." The hissed at both Tina and Tian. However, the teen had no idea what the heck they were talking about.

"Who?" A frown creased her fair face.

"Ken and Luhan. You're interfering with our destinies. He's going to fall in love with me, and Luhan's going to fall in love with Taeshi." She gestured to her friend who stood by her, blinking stupidly with her false lashes and heavy makeup. (Nothing like a good ol' cliche charrie.)

She turned away from them coldly, "I don't know what the hell you're talking about." Before going back to picking out a grapefruit for her breakfast tomorrow.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about! Stay away from my soul mate!" And then she launched herself at Tian with an angry scream and grabbed a fist full of her raven black hair. With a startled cry, Tian dropped the grapefruit and her basket and reached for her hair, trying to stop the current offender from taking out any of her hair. Her scalp tingled in pain and tears prickled with small tears.

"Let go!" The current situation and her panicking brought on her native language: Mandarin, as she desperately tried to pry the fingers off of her neck and face. The girl dragged her nails down Tian's neck, leaving a burning sensation and angry red welts. From her line of sight, she couldn't make out what was happening to Tina.

@CuccoLady
Drama, hahaha XD

Reactions: CuccoLady
Christina glanced up as a few girls stepped up to them but didn't give her full attention until they spoke. She began to smile and greet them, trying to be the kind 'foreigner' but stopped when one of the girls expressed obvious hate. Christina furrowed her eyebrows at the comment. Who was them? Looking from one girl to the other Christina gasped slightly at the familiar sight of the girls. They were at the fan-meeting! She listened quietly as Tian handled them perfectly then turned as Tian dismissed them. Or so she thought.

Hearing a sudden scream Christina turned back and gasped. "Hey! Get off her!" She shouted, going to help Tian when she was suddenly attack by the Barbie looking girl. "Let go of me!" She snapped, easily using her right arm to push off the girl. Christina went to help Tian again but the other girl grabbed her arm and chomped down on her wrist, making Christina cry out and shove the girl away again. What was up with these girls?!

Ken followed out behind Luhan, landing on the ground with a thump and sigh. He glanced up and down the streets, happy to see fewer people than he expected, then slipped inside behind Luhan. Feeling the warmth was pleasant for Ken, though his cold ears burnt now as feeling came back to them. Ken loosened his scarf and unzipped his jacket as he watched Luhan dart off to find what he needed. "I wonder how much I have." He wondered aloud, pulling out his wallet and checking. " "20,000 won. That should be enough." He assured himself.

Continuing on through the grocery store, Ken grabbed a few things he needed then caught up to Luhan. "Here." He said, slipping the stuff into Luhans basket. Ken peeked through the basket, calculating things in his head when Luhan dropped the basket as a few girls cried out. He looked up in shock and followed Luhan to see what was going on. At the sight of the four girls fighting, Ken hesitated to interfere, shocked at the sight. Reaching out finally Ken pulled back the girl attacking Tian, trying to stop her. "Hey! Stop it or your going to break something you can't pay for!" He insisted, trying to make an excuse for them to stop. He hadn't yet noticed who the girls were.

Reactions: XiaoLu
After a minute, Tian managed to get out of the girl's grasp at the cost of a small patch of hair being ripped off her head. She could feel a small patch of blood dripping, but she paid it no mind, and attempted to make her way to the cashier to try and get help. Two steps on her way there, the previous girl grabbed her flowing shirt, causing the fabric to rip completely in the back and at the collar, revealing her chest, which had thankfully been covered by a white undershirt. "Stop!" She cried, and in that moment she wanted to attack the girl herself. She had received years of martial arts and street fighting, and she had also been a C-Rank fencer in the States, meaning she could easily do a number on the girl if she had wished to.

She had never been so relieved to hear a voice before, and she could feel someone prying the sasaeng fan off of her ruined shirt. Not recognizing who it was, she bowed, "Thank you so much!" Well desperately clawing at her ruined shirt to keep her modesty. Tears trailed down her eyes and she tried to slow down her breath, which had sped up during the previous event. "I'm sorry for the trouble."

Luhan rushed forward, ripping the sasaeng fan off of Tina. The was precisely the reason why he hated such crazy fans. They would attack literally anyone that he and Ken might have made eye contact with for a second, and then they would also be the ones shoving over other fans and shoving cameras into him and Ken's faces. They were also the ones that sent their K-pop idols the freakiest things. Recently Taecyeon from 2PM had received a letter written from a girl's period blood (no joke, he did receive such a letter *shudders*) and Luhan and Ken themselves had received a creepy package (up for interpretation ^^.) "What are you doing?" The usually gentle maknae's voice had raised as he spoke to the fan dressed up like a barbie with a panda face. "Why are you attacking two girls for doing absolutely nothing?"

Without warning, the girl launched herself at Luhan, hand gripping his arm, "My love! You've finally come to me! You've finally noticed me! We can get married now! I know you've fallen in love with me, leave her alone! I was so terrified you were cheating on me!" With great disgust, Luhan tore his arm away from her.

@CuccoLady

Ken let out an irritated sigh at the young sasaeng fan as she just silently clung to him. Pulling his arm away from her Ken then noticed it was Tian and Christina, the two girls that he had seen earlier at the fan-meeting. "Aish." He sighed again, unsure of what to do. "There is no need for you to be sorry." He told Tian firmly, looking across at Luhan with a questioning look. It took a moment before Ken reached out to check if Tian and Christina were okay, but was stopped by his 'follower'.

"Oppa! Leave them alone!" She insisted, grabbed his arm and pulling him with a surprising strength back.

Ken jerked back, attempting to escape her grip when a familiar face stepped in with two helping hands. Yonghwa, the boys manager, and their two main body guards stepped up and took ahold of the two fans, attempting to free the boys. Yonghwa turned to address the two boys with a scolding look. "Let's go." He said firmly, not wanting to draw anymore attention.
Ken frowned. "But we can't just leave the girls," He objected, stepping out of earshot with Yonghwa.

At that time, Christina had hurried to see if Tian, the main subject of the attack, was okay. "Here take the blazer." She offered, giving the jacket to her to help with the ripped shirt. "Oh, your bleeding." She informed her, worried. "Can you get some tissues?" She asked Luhan, not even thinking about the fact that it was Luhan. The famous k-pop star. Christina looked up to see ken talking quietly to his manager and sighed. "I'm sorry. This happened because we went to the concert." She said quietly to Tian.

((May have gone slightly overboard with drama, haha))

Tian smiled, gratefully taking the blazer. "Thanks Tina, but are you sure you won't be cold?" Slipping her arms through, she wrapped the warm fabric over her chest. "It's nothing, just a tiny scratch." Tian tied her hair up, not wanting anyone else to notice the little bald patch at the back of her head, luckily her hair was long enough and thick enough to cover up the little patch. Moving forward, she pulled Tina into a hug, "The concert was fun, though. I enjoyed, maybe we could do another one before we leave." She comforted her friend. "Anyway, I much more prefer the giddy expression you had on earlier." The teen teased Tina.

Luhan sighed in relief as their manager came in, flanked by two body guards who promptly dragged the sasaeng fans away. He could see Ken talking with their manager, and he had a feeling they wouldn't want to be interrupted, he looked back at the Tina and Tian. His blazer had traveled to Tian, and he couldn't help but remember a book he had read for his younger sister years ago called The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. It revolved around a pair of pants traveling from one owner to the next. "Sorry about that. I promise not all of our fans are that insane." He apologized, bowing. He couldn't remember a moment when he had been so embarrassed or ashamed of his new idol life.

@CuccoLady

((Oh well xD))

Christina nodded, assuring Tian that she wasn't cold. After all, the adrenaline from the fight had made her hot by now. Christina hugged Tian tightly then laughed at her comment. "Don't say that around them." She whispered, turning red slightly. Looking back at Luhan she smiled. "Oh, I know." She said to him quickly. "There is always fans like that around. It can't be helped. But thank you for stepping in." She said, wondering how they would've gotten the girls off them had the boys not shown up.

Once Ken finished speaking to their manager, he turned and joined the group again. He had discussed what to do about this with Yonghwa and now needed to ask The girls. "We're very sorry about all this." He apologized, bowing to them. "And we want to make sure that you don't lose anything in this situation, so let us pay for your groceries and a new shirt." He offered. He felt horrible about all this happening, on the account of him not giving equal attention to his other fans, but was worried him more was this coming up on the Internet. He knew netizens would make this a huge situation and it might even be said that the girls were of some special relationship.

Reactions: XiaoLu
Tian smiled, "No need. We can pay for our own groceries, and I didn't like this shirt too much anyway. It was kind enough for you and Luhan to have stepped in when you did." She looked at Tina. It wasn't fair for the boys to apologize for what they didn't do, and she would have felt guilty if she had let them pay for their groceries.

Luhan stood, listening to Ken. "I insist." He offered, it might have not been Ken and his fault, but he felt the need to apologize for their fans. One of the biggest things he was currently afraid of was the verbal attacks and hate that all four of them could potentially receive from this event. Netizens were surely going to create some giant story and drama.

@CuccoLady

((Not sure what else to write.))