Oh My Gosh! Look it's...!

Taking a nap sounded like a grand idea, and soon, Tian's jet lagged eyes drifted shut as a dark wave of sleep crashed over her. She awoke, just in time to get dressed in a pair of simple jeans and a flowing white top. Topping it off, she slipped on a pair of dangly silver leaf earrings, and grabbed her small blue hand bag. Slipping her wallet in and cell phone, she followed Tina out the door.

The building was grand, and staff members rushed too and fro, pushing past screaming fans madly waving posters and signs around with pictures of both guys in Compass. "Coming!" She cried, shoving past fans and reaching her fan. The humidity of Korea had already started making Tian's hair stick to the back of her neck. Squinting at the Korean signs, the teen could only make out a few characters here and there, yet it was enough to be able to guess what the signs said in context.

"Two tickets please." Tian stumbled as someone pushed past her. She wasn't liking the atmosphere so far, and her heart went out to the guys who had to deal with this every single day. She had been busy digging through her wallet for money for the tickets when the ticket man (can't remember what their called XD) caught her attention.

"Congratulations! You're the hundreth person to buy a ticket, which means you hit the jackpot today." Tian stared at the man for a second as he handed her the designated tickets, and two VIP passes. ((Couldn't think of anything else to get the boys to meet them, hope this is okay?))

"What..?" She stared at Tina, the girl behind her groaned.

@CuccoLady

(It's all good!)

Tian had also been surprised at his sudden comment. "Are these free?" She asked in rough Korean. Was it possible that they were this lucky? Hearing the girl behind them, Christina looked back briefly then forward at the guy as he confirmed her question. Stepping aside, Christina looked down at the tickets and gasped at the sight of the english letters 'VIP'. "Tian, we got VIP tickets!" She exclaimed in delight. "Should we go find out seats before it get to crowded then?" She asked excitedly.

((I wish I were this lucky XD))

The ticket man nodded, and Tian paid for their tickets before heading inside to the building where the concert was held. Slipping the VIP pass over her neck, she followed Tina, laughing at her friends excitement. "We are pretty lucky." She agreed with a slight chuckle.

Sitting down in her seat, she got comfortable, and then the concert started, and she watched as Compass got onto the stage and bowed, "1...2...3...Annyong-Haseyo! We are, Compass!" And they bowed. Settling down, Tian realized that the guys were both extremely cute.

((So short :< ))

@CuccoLady

Christina wasn't much of a loud person went it came to others being loud and in turn sat in her seat patiently waiting. Though, it was impossible to wipe the grin off her face! When the boys came out, Christina stood and cheered along with the other fans, but as soon as they began speaking the building became almost silent. Straining to understand their words, Christina leaned forward as if that few inches closer were going to help.

Ken cleared his throat and greeted the crowds loudly then continued on with his speech. "We are very glad that all of you are here, and we hope that you have a wonderful time!" He exclaimed, his smile wide. Already, Ken was breathing hard, half from nervousness and half from their prepractice just a few minutes ago. Ken looked down and across at Luhan, offering the Mic to him to say a word before the music started.

Luhan smiled before taking the mic from Ken. "Hey guys! I hope you are all doing well and we both hope you enjoy this concert that Ken and I have worked very hard to prepare. Thank you for your endless support! Saranghae!" Together they launched into the concert.

The concert had lasted a good few hours, and by the end of it, Luhan felt like he could seriously collapse. He was breathing hard, he was wobbling and shaking, and he hadn't eaten much to compensate for all the enegy he had used. "Thank you all for coming out tonight! Kamashamnida!"(not sure if that's the right romaji version of it.) Forming a heart with his arms, Luhan bowed again. "I hope you will continue to support us, please antcipate."

To her surprise, Tian had enjoyed the concert and found herself singing along and shouting at some points. Towards the end, a guard had come, herding Tian and Tina to the stage for their meet up. Already there were a few girls gushing and jumping up and down and screaming at each other, VIP passes hanging off their necks.

@CuccoLady

(Yes! We're finally here!!)
Ken stood on the stage at the end, breathing hard. "Thank you!" He said, finishing with a big heart sign. Turning to exit the stage, Ken began to feel the exhaustion as his legs tremble slightly going down the stairs. "Just a bit longer." He said to Luhan, seeing his exhaustion. This was their last performance before starting on their next album, which meant more lenient schedules for the time being.

As the front bodyguard opened the backstage door, Ken heard excited girls voices. Once he and Luhan turned the corner they all became to cheer, some raising signs expressing their love for the boys, others holding CDs to be sign. Ken's face broke into a big smile and he greeted them with a slight bow and a joyful, "Hello!".

Christina walked slower than most the girls, in no hurry really, and admired the structure of the stage and building. "It's really cold back here." She mentioned to Tian, feeling a sudden chill. Dressed in a simple green T-shirt and some jean shorts, not feeling the need to really dress up when she knew she was going to be sweaty. Christina's attention was suddenly brought away from the rafters to Luhan and Ken as the fan girls got louder. Christina gasped at the sight of the boys...right there in front of her..."Oh my gosh!" She exclaimed quietly to Tian.

Reactions: XiaoLu
((Hehehe))

Tian couldn't agree more with Tina. They had completely underdressed, and her flowy top didn't really keep the chill off. She felt a little awkward, everyone else had come prepared and equipped with signs and CDs and other merchandise. She prayed that they wouldn't think too badly of her when they found out that she wasn't exactly a fan, and had just landed the VIP passes by luck. Shivering, she stood by Tina, unsure of what to do. She didn't want to approach any of the boys, because she had a hard time communicating with girls that she had known for a while, much less guys, or celebrities. Swallowing her reluctance, she approached the guy with black hair (Ken.) "Um.. Hello.." She trailed off awkwardly, hugging her abdomen as goosebumps traveled up when the wind picked up again. "I'm sorry.. But what was your name again..?" Tian's pale cheeks heated up as she cast her eyes to the ground, hands reaching up to tuck her hair back to her ears. "I'm not really a fan, and I just happened to be the hundreth person in line.." Trailing off, the teen realized how offensive that sounded. "Not that I don't like you or anything, I think you guys are great, and um..I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that to sound offensive or anything.. And uh.. I'll just go now.. Just forget everything?" She wanted to cringe, or to crawl in on herself, she had never been more awkward in her life that she had now.

Luhan smiled, his legs were shaking, and he was in a slightly irritable mood, but nonetheless, their fans had spent good money on meeting them, and he might as well make it worth it. Spread a shy smile on his face, he moved forward, making polite conversation and signing CDs and posters. No one had really caught his eye yet, which didn't surprise him. However, this time, a westerner had caught his eye. She was shivering and was towards the end of the group. "Hey.." He moved up to her and greeted her in english (he grew up in America.) "You don't seem to really be enjoying yourself. Was something not to your liking?" Luhan gave a small smile, "Here." Before sliding off his red blazer and handing it to the girl. "Keep yourself warm or you'll catch a cold."

@CuccoLady

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_lz06jnUoLS1r4kfic.gif
Christina stood among the fans, her unusual short height mixing well with the other short Asian girls, and waited for her chance to at least shake one, if not both, of the boys hands. Before leaving their hotel earlier, Christina had thought about getting something they could sign if they met them on their way out but forgot to get a piece of paper. Christina reached in her pocket to get her phone, in hopes she could take a picture of him, and had not noticed Tian left her side when suddenly she heared Luhan accented voice. Looking up quickly, Christina's heart practically burst at the sight of Luhan...speaking to her. "What?" She asked confused at his question and stunned at his great English. "No, everything was great! you guys were awesome!" She stuttered, smiling widely. Christina raised her eyebrows when he said 'Here' and gasped when he offered his jacket to her. She slowly smiled in confused but still star-struck. "Th-Thanks..." She stuttered, glanced behind him to catch a unhappy look from one other the other fans.

tumblr_mncxejYaJS1s073euo1_500.gif
Ken was all smiles as he met the different fans and signing anything they wanted signed. When Tian came around his expression changed to slight confusion as she stumbled along, but he ended up just laughing slightly. "I'm Ken." He informed her, obviously not taking offense to anything she said. "Ah, Really? You're very lucky!" He said, laughing. "Did you like the songs though? And how did you end up here?" He asked curiously, feeling completely at ease talking to her. It was actually kind of nice she wasn't an obsessed fan, it made him feel less like he needed to impress her as a idol.

tumblr_m5gqw9EaLG1rv7tp4o1_500.gif

His eyes crinkled as he smiled catching sight of the unhappy fans behind him. Moving to the slightly unhappy fans behind them. Taking pictures and signing books and CDs. Moving back to the previous girl (Tina,) "I'm glad you enjoyed it then. Can I have the pleasure of knowing your name?" Distracted, he took another selca with a fan that had been tugging at his shirt for the whole time. He sighed, "I'm so tired." He murmured to himself as he turned his attention back to her.

superthumb.jpg

Her face turned red in embarrassment. "I'm no good at these things. Please excuse my Korean, it's not very good." Taking a few small breaths in vain efforts to calm herself down, she looked back at Ken, "The songs were very good, I enjoyed them! My friend and I," Tian gestured to Tina, who had a curiously new red blazer that looked strangely like the one Luhan had worn during his performance draped over her shoulders. "We were wandering around town, and we heard a couple of girls talking about you guys and so we decided to head over and see the show, since we still had time to waste."

@CuccoLady

Christina laughed slightly in disbelief. "I'm Christina." She said, quickly sticking out her hand for him to shake. She watched as he multitasked between talking to her and fulfilling the other fans requests, all the time wondering if he was tired. After all, he had just been dancing and singing for quite some time! Catching the confirming statement that he was tired, Christina thought about backing off so they could get away and possibly get some rest. Though, she didn't have any control over the other fans, they would probably stay just as long as they pleased not caring in the slightest about the boys current exhausted condition.

Ken continued to smile as she spoke, his eyes closely following her every movement. Doing this caused him to forget about the other fans and solely concentrate of Tian. "But your Korean is very good!" He praised seeing she still felt uncomfortable. Ken unconsciously nodded along as she explained their situation and grinned when she mention time to waste. "When did you get to Korea?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"That's a pretty name." Luhan smiled, "Well, I do hope you enjoy your stay in Korea, and you can keep the blazer. There's plenty more where it came from, and it seems to me that you'll need it more than I do." Cocking his head to the side, he smiled. Swimming through the crowd, he smiled and shook more and more hands and took so many pictures that his cheeks hurt from smiling. It seemed rude to pull out his phone to check the time, yet his hands itched to see when they could go home. After all, all he wanted was to just relax, take a hot shower, and fix something to eat for him and Ken in the dorm. "What brings you to Korea?"

Tucking in a stray piece of hair, she smiled a small smile, "Thank you." Listening to Ken's next question brought a small chuckle. "Actually, we just got here a couple of hours ago." They had arrived in Korea about six hours ago, and despite the reckless decision to come here jet lagged, Tian felt pretty good. "Are you tired?" She inquired politely.

@CuccoLady

Christina started to oppose his 'gift' but bit her tongue, deciding it was his choice to give it to her. "Thank you." She said, licking her lips in nervousness. Did this happen to most fans? It was so unusual to her! She expected someone prideful and flirty, but, he was so nice and kind. Was it a mask? Ah! She hadn't even thought about that!

Looking up at Luhan again, her expression had changed to deep thought as if trying to figure him out. His question took her by surprise, causing her to stutter. "Huh? Korea? Oh, my friend. She is here to play in a concert." She explained, "I'm just tagging along."

Ken listened, expecting to hear two, three, or four days ago and ended up laughing when he heard it was merely a few hours before. "You must be tired." He slipped in, knowing it was a long flight from America, or Europe. He wasn't sure which she was from. "Me?" He paused a moment. It would be a lie if he said he wasn't, but he didn't want that to effect her in anyway. "Not...really." He assured her.

Luhan nodded, "That's cool! Does your friend sing or dance?" Luhan asked, running a hand through his carefully styled hair, which had taken his stylist about forty minutes to prefect. His black roots had begun to show through his orangey brown shade, meaning he would have to re-dye it soon. "What color do you think I should dye my hair next?" It wasn't uncommon for him to ask someone that, as the maknae had started dying his hair around the age of 15, and had never settled on a hair color for more than three months. Taking a drink of water, he realized he hadn't asked Tina if she had anything to sign yet. "Sorry, did you want a picture or anything? I forgot to ask you, I was so busy in asking you questions!" The teen apologized, he had totally gotten absorbed in asking about her being in Korea than actually asking about what he was supposed.

Ken's laugh sounded nice, and she found herself joining in softly. "Yeah, I'm a bit jet lagged." She couldn't help but admit. Smiling softly, Tian looked back at Ken, "You'll be getting a break soon right? Isn't this the last tour for this album before your next comeback?"

@CuccoLady

It took Christina a moment before she realized why he'd suggested that Tian dance or sang. "Oh, no she places instruments. I think the flute for this up coming concert." She explained, laughing slightly at her mistake. Once again, Christina was taken off guard when he asked her about his hair. "Well," she said, thinking. "I've always like that color the best on you, but the pink-ish color didn't look bad." She offered, suddenly feeling completely casual with him. His personality just made you feel like you'd been friend for years! Not to mention, she'd been a fan of them for years! "Well, I didnt bring anything to sign since Tian and I came here so last minute, but a Selca would be awesome!" She said smiling. Christina reached into her pocket and pulled out her smartphone.

Ken nodded, pursing his lips. He understand her jetlag far more than he wished due to such busy schedules. "Break? Hmm," He made a pop sound with his lips. "You could call it that." Maybe a day or two ahead of them would permit some extra sleep time, but appearing on shows, promoting their songs, and doing extra things would still take a lot of their time.

Luhan rubbed at his chin, pink had been an interesting choice for him, and many of his fans hadn't said it looked bad, and many had complained when he went back to black for a time being. "Pink, hmm.." Leaning in, he watched as Tina took out her smartphone to take a selfie. Smiling, he made a little heart sign with his fingers as the picture was taken. Taking out his own iphone, he swiped a quick selfie with her as well, which was rare, considering not many fans were able to get a picture from Luhan's phone. "Thank you for coming out tonight." He joked slightly with a false formality. It was nice talking to someone who treated him as if he were a normal person instead of squealing and shoving cameras into his face. It was terrible, especially in the crowded airports, where fans tripped over each other in the chaos, and he was always terrified someone was going to get injured from being trampled on. "We don't have much time left, but it was nice meeting you, Christina. I hope we meet again." He smiled, winking slightly as the corners of his eyes crinkled.

Nodding, Tian couldn't help but feel the awkwardness of their conversation fill in. Gripping her phone, she sighed, "Is there anything your interested in? Like books or something?" She traced little meaningless symbols into the dirt with her toes. Tina seemed to be having a fun time with Luhan, and she looked back at Ken. "Here, I'll stop annoying you, you should talk to your other fans as well." And with that, she left, merging with the crowd.

@CuccoLady

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CuccoLady
Ken began to think about her question but was distracted by the sudden awkward change of subject. "Ah, yes I should." He laughed, wondering if his manager would be angry at his lack of nitration with other fans. "It was wonderful to meet you, Tian." She said, bowing respectfully to her before watching her disappear with Christina into the crowds. The sun had just begun to set, marking the time around 7:45-ish and their manager approached both Luhan and Ken with the news that they needed to leave for a short interview before going to the dorm.

Christina smiled for the picture, making a peace sign. She copied her expression for the picture with him too, though putting it closer to her jawline for the more profound V look. "Mm, of course!" She said laughing slightly and bowing lightly. Glancing over to Tian, she guessed they needed to leave now and looked back at Luhan. "Same to you!" She laughed, thinking of the differences in their lives. She would go home and probably google a billion things about him to know him better, yet he would go to the dorm and probably never think of her again. Ah, what disappointments these chances brought her! Bowing again to him, Christina waved slightly then turned and hurried to Tian's side.

On the way out, Christina was all smiles as she played with the sleeve of Luhan's gifted red blazer. "That was a special time that I will always remember!" She said happily, looking across at Tian. "Did you have fun? What was Ken like?" She asked

He smiled slightly, looking down at his phone to the selca that he and Tina had just taken. He bowed at a slight 45 degree as he bid Tina goodbye. It had been a long time since he had ever felt so good about a meet and greet. He continued to smile, his cheeks had begun to ache, but he continued greeting his lovely fans, and taking pictures with them. It was nice, seeing that he and Ken could inspire so many happy faces and ebullient spirits by singing and dancing. The temperature had begun to drop, and the cold had begun to creep in, and he could certainly feel it with his trusty blazer to keep him warm, yet he couldn't deny that Tina had looked pretty good in his jacket. He knew it was a fleeting dream, yet he couldn't help but want to meet up with Tina and Tian again.

She smiled as she joined up with Tina, who had gotten a new blazer from a certain someone. "It was fun, I guess.. Ken was nice, but it was a bit awkward.. There wasn't much to talk about." Ken had been extremely nice, and he was a pretty laid back person, and he seemed fun, yet she had been the awkward one and had pretty much ruined the experience with him. He had probably been aching to get away from her to talk with his other more attractive and better suited to conversation fans. "Nice jacket." She smiled at Tina. It had been nice to see her friend so happy despite her own gloomy mood.

@CuccoLady

Ken nodded as the manager explain the rest of their schedule. "Okay." He acknowledged before turning to Luhan. A considerable amount of the fans had left by now and mostly staff crowded the area. Ken waited for Luhan to finish up before picking up conversation with him. "After the interview are you still up to go get slushies?" He asked, crossing his arms as the sun disappeared completely, taking all the hear with it. "Hey, where'd your jacket go?" He asked, noticing the lack of red in Luhan's outfit.

Christina listened, still keeping up her wide smile. "Oh, I'm sorry. But at least you looked like you had fun!" She said, nudging Tian's shoulder. Christina giggled lightly as she turned and entered the well lit streets of Busan(I don't know if we decided that was where they were.) Christina looked down at the jacket and nodded. "Imagine how crazy most fans would be if they were just given this by Luhan! I mean, gosh has this been my lucky day!" She exclaimed, almost skipping alongside Tian.

He listened carefully as their manager ticked off the different events that they still had and would need to go to. "Sure." Luhan smiled at the thought of slushies. "Oh, I gave it to one of the girls at the meet and greet, she was cold." He elaborated, dreaming about the slushies. "I want blue raspberry." He chuckled. It was dark out, save for the few lights illuminating the street by the time they had made it to the interview. Sitting in the studio, Luhan's thoughts wandered to dinner. It was his turn to cook, and for the past few days, they had only eaten kimchi fried rice. Their small fridge was bare, so he turned to his bandmate, "Can we go to the supermarket after this? We still need to pick up some fresh produce for dinner and breakfast tomorrow."

She couldn't help but laugh, Tina's mood was infectious. "Looks like you definitely had a grand time with Luhan." Her laugh bubbled up as she saw just how giddy her best friend had become, and she seemed to be on the verge of skipping. The sky had darkened greatly, and the streets of Busan (I thought they were in Seoul, oops XD) had changed with the cloak of night. Shivering hard, she stared enviously at the warm looking jacket. Wrapping her arms around her chest tightly, she looked at Tina, "We should grab some vegetables and food for tonight at the supermarket." (Another meet up for zeh girls and zeh boys?) A large supermarket caught Tian's eyes, and she stepped in, the warmth of the AC soothed her goosebumps, and she began staring at the different greens and varieties. It reminded her of an Asian market she had gone to back in New York. Taking a plastic basket, Tian grabbed a bunch of bok choy, leeks, a carton of eggs, baby bella mushrooms, kimchi, some chicken, and the most important: Pocky. "What else do you want?" Tian asked, turning to Tina.

@CuccoLady

Reactions: CuccoLady
Ken raised an eyebrow at Luhans simple explanation. "You just gave it to her?" He asked, laughing slightly. What was he going to do with this boy giving away his clothes? Ken sighed, shaking his head, though he continued smiling. Loading up in the van, Ken made himself comfortable even though the ride wasn't going to be longer than 15 minutes. He looked up at the sound of Luhan's order. "Your going to get blue stains on her mouth." He warned, leaning back in his chair and letting out a tired sigh. It wasn't likely that he'd get any sleep on the way over, but it was worth a try, and Ken closed his eyes.

The drive passed by in only a matter of seconds it seemed and Ken was rushed out of the van and inside the SBS building. Once seated, Ken looked up to see they had a minutes or two before the start of recording and decided to answer Luhans most recent question. "Yes, we can stop by there. But we'll need to be quick if it's going to be unnoticed by our manager." He informed, knowing their manager didn't like them just stopping by places, just in case they were mobbed by fans.

(Ah! I do believe it was Seoul, I'm editing my last post!)
"Well, grand time might be overdoing it, but it certainly was memorable!" Christina said, smiling. Christina hadn't noticed the chill in the air until she noticed Tian shivering. "Oh! Here take the jacket. I'm not cold anymore!" She said, slipping off the red blazer and handing to Tian. "Yeah, and while were there let's get some ramen or something so we don't actually have to make dinner tonight?" She suggested, feeling her empty stomach grumble. It was a rare time that Christina wasn't hungry, or at least snacky!

The walk to the grocery store took a little longer than Christina expected, but the store was still filled with many people shopping. "Wow, do people really fix dinner his late normally?" She wondered aloud, looking up and down the isles. Following closely behind Tian, Christina wondered how she knew what to get. "I hope you know what your cooking!" She laughed. Passing by the frozen section, Christina grabbed a few frozen treats and further down some microwaveable ramen. "This is all I want." She finished, answering Tian's question. "Do you want to just eat the ramen here?" She asked.