Oh my Gods

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, this was up?

OK I'll get on the Crone.

Since we have pretty few members I'm thinking of multiple characters being a possibility until the damn banners are back. Are beings that descend from divinity but are not exactly directly classified as gods (e.g. Cerberus, the Chimera, Fenrir, Jormungandr) allowed?

Last edited:
CdIb1xb.jpg

"I... want to sleep..."

God name:
Cronus/Kronos

Human name:
Saturn

Pantheon:
Greco-Roman

Domain:
Time, Harvest, the Earth

Physical description:
Saturn takes the form of a young, human girl, about 1.42 metres tall. She has long, wavy blonde hair which reaches down to her lower thighs. Her shining sapphire eyes are near perfection, and her skin is white and smooth. Her limbs and body are slender and her chest is literally flat, AAA probably. Some say that she almost looks like a doll.

She has a ♄ emblem on her circular gold-hued medallion worn around her neck, which is actually a pocketwatch when opened. She wears this medallion over her black-and-white striped scarf. Her pure, white dress has no sleeves, but has a fine collar white buttons. She wears black thigh-highs with red shoes.

Personality
Cronus is a rather sleepy individual. She is often oblivious about her surroundings. She has low self esteem and will apologise at awkward moments.

Bio
Long ago, there was a great king who brought upon a Golden Age.

After castrating and slaying his tyrant father, Uranus, Cronus and his siblings, the generation of Greco-Roman gods known as Titans, decided to start a Golden Age where everyone would be equal. This era lasted quite a while, that was, until one day, his older sister and wife, Rhea, told him that he was, one day, going to be overthrown by one of his children.

Hearing this, Cronus devoured all his children but one - Zeus. Eventually, Zeus caused Cronus to regurgitate the other five - Poseidon, Hades, Hera, Demeter and Hesta. The first six Olympians then waged war against the Titans, defeating them and casting them all into the depths of Greco-Roman hell - Tartarus. For some reason, Rhea didn't go down with them. No one knows why.

That was what caused Cronus to be so filled with vengeance for the Olympians.

After all these years, Cronus created a way out, and using this method, he escaped Tartarus and promised his fellow Titans that he would free them from the outside and start the second Titanomachy. Unfortunately, Cronus was reborn as a young virgin maiden with anmesia - Saturn. Not knowing about her past as a Titan, she spends her life with a single father in the city of New York.

Other
???​

Are we dead?

Unfortunately, I didn't really see anyone post. So unless someone can show me otherwise, I think we might be.

Is it alright if I post?

I'm still game, it'd probably easier if we got some interaction posts.

Go ahead and post. I'm going to try to keep this thing from going down.

Status
Not open for further replies.