Oh look, another doll maker~

• Thread starter Miss Flufferbutt
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah yeah, I know, I get uppity sometimes. Sorry. Moving on...

Minibit, do you always wear a pouty expression when gaming? >.>

Yeah yeah, I know, I get uppity sometimes. Sorry. Moving on...

Minibit, do you always wear a pouty expression when gaming? >.>
It's m'game face!

If something happens, like my Luxio evolves, or something else good, I get a happy face for .2 milliseconds, then I get m'game face back

I like her! She's make an entertaining character. Somewhere.

MyStyle.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli
Oh mah goodness, Anglkate, it's so adorable! x3 -flails pathetically-

MyStyle.jpg

YAAAAY A DIANA! I went with my current real life hair color. O_O I haven't gone blue again yet.

dianamoon.jpg

Hey I found this on tumblr back a few weeks ago and they put it under the name "Anime Yourself" which I did!
This is mine! MyStyle.jpg

For the record though I do a small amount of prosthetic application and because makeup wasn't really an option here, I did the scarred eye, typically a faded gray lens and 3D application, but they didn't have options like that. And obviously when I do eye applications it's on my left eye as it's my weakest one so I threw it in the photo.
ALSO LOOK AT THE LITTLE FOXIE CUTIE <333 Squee.

Attachments

• 4b50de9f0931c4b649cb2f9b7dd1e46a-d7lzfns.jpg
    4b50de9f0931c4b649cb2f9b7dd1e46a-d7lzfns.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 6
MyStyle.jpg

Yay~ This is so neat! -made one of her OCs-

I am never going to stop playing around with this thing o.O

Meet Mama Foreson. My latest character for a Minecraft RP. She's 120 years old, an elf, and has a son who just doesn't love her enough! He makes her move in with him so he can keep an eye on her and then runs off to a dangerous mountaintop mansion without telling her! Leaving poor Mama Foreson aaaaaaaaaalllll alone at home to worry and wring her hands. She hears from someone ELSE that he has his father's cursed bow and was nearly beaten to a pulp! The boy doesn't even care enough to seek his mama when he's hurt! Her son is all she has left in the cruel horrid world and she's afraid he'll end up just like his father and leave without warning and never return! (Just felt like sharing the story behind this one XD)

Attachments

• MamaForeson.jpg
    MamaForeson.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 3
Man, the blush is barely noticeable on this thing...
MyStyle(1).jpg

MyStyle (3).jpg

There we go this one is better. <w< I think anyway. She's so adorables! -personal opinion-

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah, alright, this seems enjoyable. Might as well try to do one of myself.

vKFMK1R.png

Status
Not open for further replies.