Oh! Hello there everyone!

M

Mary Sue

Original poster
I don't beleive it! ANOTHER forum site where the username Mary Sue isn't taken! I officially feel awesome. :D

ANYWAY, I'm super excited to see what this place is like! I'm super active, and full of tons and tons of ideas!

Hmm.....what else......
Oh YEAH! I have 10 solid years of roleplaying under my belt and my interests cover all genres! I look forward to roleplaying with all of you! <3 :rose:

Vay

The Empress
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Mostly active but I don't mind taking a back seat.
Favorite Genres
Mostly Fantasy and Sci-fi, though I’ll do anything if the plot is good.
Genre You DON'T Like
See above.
Because no one here like 2d perfect characters >=(

Also: Welcome I'm Vay, I'll be your roleplay support Mod, well one of. Which means your questions can be asked to em anytime and will be answered!

Its customary for all roleplayers, well SOME roleplayers here to fill out a Roleplayer's Resume So GMs know a little about you for invites. Other than that play nice and STAY AWAY FROM GARRY STU!

Zypher

Can I transfer you to my manager?
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Male, Female
I'm good with both! I can lead or follow and I'm equally okay with either. (Although it can change depending on the scene too!)
Favorite Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
Genre You DON'T Like
Smut. It's not that I dislike it, I just can't write it out, I'm better at just writing smut scenes by myself.
Greetings! Welcome to Iwaku! I'm Zypher one half of your friendly RP modship! (The other half is Vay) If you ever want to jump into an RP and can't seem to find one just let me know and I'll be sure to help you find a good match! We actually have a lot of fun games going on right now and a lot that are just starting up!

Anywho, just send me a PM with any questions and I'll be sure to help you out ASAP!

Blind Hemingway

I dropped my keys in the cooling pool
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
NEVER
Writing Levels
Adept, Douche
Primarily Prefer Female
SCREW THIS. I'M CHAOTIC STUPID. I LOWER MY TROUSERS AND WIZZ ON THE KING.
Favorite Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi or Furrisms, DnD, High Fantasy, romance. Straight up Horror.
YOU MARRIED SUE? That poor girl. D: Oh wait....

Hello, I'm Daiki one of the uberlords admins of this site. Welcome aboard, ask questions, expect a lot of hellos and spams in this thread, and don't look TK in the eyes. Trust me on the last one.

Childish Grumpino

WASTREL YOKAI
SECURITY DEPARTMENT
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
Other than that play nice and STAY AWAY FROM GARRY STU!
Garry Stu sleeps with the fishes.

The League of Raging Gentlemen saw to it.

Welcome to Iwaku. New ideas are always welcome, as are new peeps. Hope you enjoy your RPing here.

Vay

The Empress
Male, Female
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
See above.
GOOD! Garry was an asshole that never did anything wrong >=(

M

Mary Sue

Original poster
@ Vay: Well I hope you all will like me more than the other Mary Sue! Also, Gary and I used to date... I won't go into details.

@ Zephyr: Thank you for the warm welcome. :)

Male
Moderate to aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Genre You DON'T Like
I'll try just about anything. I'm not overly into RPs where the prime focus is romance. I'm not too hyped on fan based anime rp either.
Welcome to the site.

I

Ike Sapphire

Original poster
Hello and welcome to the Iwaku and if you have any questions just ask and we can help

*walks off into the shadows*

W

Warmaster Death

Original poster
*WMD tries to sneak the "Garry Stu Murder Merch" cart out of the thread*

uh, pay me no heed.......

J

Jumi

Original poster
Welcome to the site, and please... pay no attention to the fools that posted before me... except for Grumpy... He's cool cause he's Scottish, has as a Fedora.

Also I'm a Resident Roleplay idea, and implementing Moderator. If you need ideas for characters, stories, or just need help getting people to join yours, or in finding one then please let me know and I'll do my best to help you.

M

Mary Sue

Original poster
I'm finding everyone's posts inviting....in thier own special way. XD

Vay

The Empress
Male, Female
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
See above.
Do I take that as a challenge to make an uninviting post?