Oh! Hello there everyone!

M

Mary Sue

Original poster
I don't beleive it! ANOTHER forum site where the username Mary Sue isn't taken! I officially feel awesome. :D

ANYWAY, I'm super excited to see what this place is like! I'm super active, and full of tons and tons of ideas!

Hmm.....what else......
Oh YEAH! I have 10 solid years of roleplaying under my belt and my interests cover all genres! I look forward to roleplaying with all of you! <3 :rose:

Because no one here like 2d perfect characters >=(

Also: Welcome I'm Vay, I'll be your roleplay support Mod, well one of. Which means your questions can be asked to em anytime and will be answered!

Its customary for all roleplayers, well SOME roleplayers here to fill out a Roleplayer's Resume So GMs know a little about you for invites. Other than that play nice and STAY AWAY FROM GARRY STU!

Greetings! Welcome to Iwaku! I'm Zypher one half of your friendly RP modship! (The other half is Vay) If you ever want to jump into an RP and can't seem to find one just let me know and I'll be sure to help you find a good match! We actually have a lot of fun games going on right now and a lot that are just starting up!

Anywho, just send me a PM with any questions and I'll be sure to help you out ASAP!

YOU MARRIED SUE? That poor girl. D: Oh wait....

Hello, I'm Daiki one of the uberlords admins of this site. Welcome aboard, ask questions, expect a lot of hellos and spams in this thread, and don't look TK in the eyes. Trust me on the last one.

Other than that play nice and STAY AWAY FROM GARRY STU!

Garry Stu sleeps with the fishes.

The League of Raging Gentlemen saw to it.

Welcome to Iwaku. New ideas are always welcome, as are new peeps. Hope you enjoy your RPing here.

GOOD! Garry was an asshole that never did anything wrong >=(

@ Vay: Well I hope you all will like me more than the other Mary Sue! Also, Gary and I used to date... I won't go into details.

@ Zephyr: Thank you for the warm welcome. :)

Welcome to the site.

Hello and welcome to the Iwaku and if you have any questions just ask and we can help

*walks off into the shadows*

*WMD tries to sneak the "Garry Stu Murder Merch" cart out of the thread*

uh, pay me no heed.......

Welcome to the site, and please... pay no attention to the fools that posted before me... except for Grumpy... He's cool cause he's Scottish, has as a Fedora.

Also I'm a Resident Roleplay idea, and implementing Moderator. If you need ideas for characters, stories, or just need help getting people to join yours, or in finding one then please let me know and I'll do my best to help you.

I'm finding everyone's posts inviting....in thier own special way. XD

Do I take that as a challenge to make an uninviting post?