OH GOD

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by kiro to join our community. Please click here to register.
WHAT THE FU-

*Explodes into confetti*

*A Navy officer randomly falls on GMK out of the sky in an AWKWARD POSE*

*executes amp for derp-heresy*

There are few sins fouler than calling a soldier a sailor.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RzVbx7O_iaE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RzVbx7O_iaE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Is saying you're the one dressed as the navy officer a fouler sin by chance?

Yes orion...yes it is

*Executes Orion for Derp-Heresy, and the Injun for Racial Insensitivity*

*Dies laughing. . . then reborn as a NEW STAR in the year 2099. . . which explains why I AM FROM THE YEAR 2099*

*Fires a Cyclonic torpedo into the orion start, disrupting his gravitational pull and making him retarded*

*Declares an Exterminatus upon this thread and it's contents*

SUFFER NOT THE THREAD TO REMAIN OPEN.

=FIRES SLAG TORPEDOES AT SLYEN'S SHIP BEFORE THEY COULD EXTERMINATUS ANYTHING=

I'M SORRY, INQUISITOR, BUT YOU'VE BEEN ACCUSED OF HERESY.

*gravitational pull in disarray, it flings the Cyclonic torpedo back at GMK, where it detonates while ORION, STAR CHILD. . . returns to normal*

*Watches the Cyclonic torpedo miss and Hit Pao due to the Shrouding*

You can't shoot me....you know this.

*paorou eats the torpedo and burps rather loudly*

I bet you didn't know this.

actually I was expecting that, you might want to take some tums though, srs heartburn.