Oh Bite Me!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay walked with her and kissed her cheek holding her hand "Nora, i really love you"

Nora smiled, turning to face him. "I know you do." She whispered, kissing his cheek back.

He smiled brightly and squeezed her hand a little

Nora smiled. "Do you think you will be able to make it home?" She asked quietly.

Jay nodded, keeping his mouth closed as he walked with her

Nora nodded and began to walk towards the exit of the mall and towards the car.

he walked beside her and smiled, letting out a relived sigh as they exited the building, people now being spaced out more around them "im sorry nora, i only had one cup today..."

Nora smiled. "It's alright. You can use me at any time." She whispered to him as they left the building full of people.

Jay smiled at her "thank you, but ill try to not feed off of you to oftain"

Nora smiled. "I don't mind. I used to be an almost constant source of blood in the past. I am used to it." She said to him.

"but i don't want to use you as food, i want to love you and keep you close to me" he said and looked at her sadly

Nora smiled, leaning into him. "That's sweet." She whispered.

He hugged her then opened the door for her "and it's true"

Nora smiled and kissed him again, going inside the car and taking him with her.

He got in the car and kissed her, closing the door and smiling sofly

Nora smiled as she held the kiss.

Jay let the kiss grow long and deepened it slightly

Nora smiled as she kissed back, leaning back against the velvety seats as she kissed him.

Jay stayed close to her kissing her, everything else forgotten about but Nora

Nora smiled into the kiss, using her tongue to feel her way around his mouth gently.

Status
Not open for further replies.