Of water and blood

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
She sat still for a moment than said, "We could take the Tsushima current. It'll bring us right to Russia." She looked at him with wide eyes. "It wouldn't be that hard to get you there to. I can help you breath so you can make it to the Arctic." She bounced slightly in glee.

Ru narrowed his eyes at her. "How do you know that is where I'm headed?" I've heard of naiads having abilities, but I didn't thik she'd ever use them on me. "Don't ever go through my head again." He said, furious. "That is a violation of my privacy and you did it against my will." Ru spat out, walking back into the forest behind him. He didn't like others knowing what's going in his head. And if she knew that little bit information, ru assumed she knee more.

"But Ru! You were having a nightmare, and I wanted to change it to good dream." Hurdor yelled after him chasing him despite her hatred of land. When she caught up to him she said, "Life has already been nightmare. When I tried changing skin adapted and cracked." She looked at him feeling guilty, "I'm sorry."

Ru's urge to feed increased with his frustration. With his inhuman speed, he quickly had Hurdor's neck in his mouth. Biting down, he let the blood flow into his mouth. He saliva paralyzing her while making the blood flow fast and easy for a small wound. Soon, he consumed enough she fell u conscious. He picked up her limp body in his arms and ran.

After awhile, he stumbled upon a ship. He looked for any possible way to get on. And hi found one. Hurdor still in hand, he jumped into an opening, a large enough window. When he was aboard, he laid Hurdor down onto a small patch of hay. He soon realized it was a ship holding zoo animals for transfer. It was totally quiet, even with the animals, all of them sensing the danger of ru. So he dosed off.

When Hurdor woke up she felt lightheaded. The skin on her neck ached from Ru biting her, but she was scared. She stood up slowly noticing the fact that there was a boat load of animals around them. She couldn't help it but went to the pen holding a few donkeys and horses, and climbed in. They were scared at first, but soon warmed up to her. She stroked their face gently wishing Ru wasn't dozed off.

Ru stirred in his sleep. He felt inside him it was still day, so he slept. His nightmares mingled with dreams of far off places. He wished he had never been reborn. He missed his family. Back in Sicily over 100 years ago. It was better during those times. The biggest worry was to not get your education. Now it was a nightmare to live every day. Not knowing if you'll live or not.

Hurdor sat on the fence braiding the mains of the horses in the pen. She knew Ru from some where. She just knew it. He was still having nightmares and the horses, and other animals knew of his anger looking at Hurdor neck. "Do I know you from somewhere?" She asked aiming at Ru even though she doubted him waking up anytime soon. She remembered someone that looked like him. She was more evil back than and had drowned him for fun, but he hadn't died from the drowning she knew that much.