IC
[BCOLOR=transparent]Of Trials and Tribulations[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Oh, children," [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]What are they doing here?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]They don't belong here. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The Sanctum not meant for them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Send them back. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Get rid of them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ethereal voices whispered in the darkness, while there was one voice that spoke above them all. Though more forthcoming than the whispers, like vocal ripples in the distance of darkness, it was weak. An individual stood before them. Layered in fabric, beads, and other things. They were too beautiful to be human or even to be described as a man. But none of their celestial ethereal features suggested any sort of discerning gender.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Oh, children," spoke the individual again, "I have no strength to send you back. How did you get here?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]They read the book. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]That doesn't matter it was never meant for them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kill them, you may regain strength that way.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Take their souls.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Teach them a lesson. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Punish them for trespassing.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm no cruel nor malicious spirit," spoke the individual, "My name is Slumber. I sleep here in the Sanctum. This story was not meant for you. But I will give you a chance."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The individual pointed with slender wrist, and boney fingers, with long nails to five circles. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]You really trust them with that power?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Don't you see we can restart if they die.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]They are going to die anyway.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]They cannot handle that kind of power.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]They'll be trapped in the pages forever.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I don't see why you're bothering with this.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I say end their misery now.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]You Have Been Summoned[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Five Circles envelope you in the Sanctum's power, they give you, your inner strength, and inner magic. You will be taken to the land of Nox;[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name: [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: no younger than 10, no older than 14[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Male or Female [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance: [if I can I'd like to avoid anime anime.][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic: [here's how this works. I'm under the impression that children would not have the physical strength to fight with a sword or punch some of these enemies down. Considering physical limitations. You are all going to be sorcerers. But I will be lenient and say you can be as creative as you'd like with the magic. But just like any RP. Your powers will develop over time. Please start off 2 abilities][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapon: [staves, staffs,wands, a description, 1 ability][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: [yes, they are children, but make them feel like people][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]General Information: [so this is going to work a literally differently than it does in RPs. normally general information is used for things not mentioned in the RP. However, this is Your History Section. I just didn't like the wording History because they will have so little life lived it's not even a History. Just write the things we should know about them here. And realize Bower Lake is a small village, so kids will know each other][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Theme Song: [optional, not required, I mean I won't deny if you don't have one. But I also prefer them][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rules[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Yep Rules[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Follow all of Iwaku's rules [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]My Big Three and I am about to come off really harsh[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Be Creative[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Do Communicate, as long as you communicate, I am very lenient. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Be Dedicated; All I ask, is 1 post, 1 Time Out of the Week, the new post cycle begins on Sunday, so that's 7 days to figure out your schedule and when you can post. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Posting speed is Flexible, essetially if everyone is online and post like crazy, everyone's online posting like crazy. If everyone is offline and one person post and the post come at different times during the week, then they come at different times during the week[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Respect is key, do not respect me, or do not respect your fellow team members, you're out period, no one has time for it[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And most importantly HAVE FUN, I know Clyde comes off mean and grumpy with the Rules, but seriously Have Fun[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Cast[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Slot 1 - Clyde[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Slot 2 - Hellis[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Slot 3- Dion[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Slot 4 - Snowball[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Slot 5- Bie[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Note; I saw this work really well in another OOC and honestly it keeps the OOC organized. I'd like if we kept the OOC chatter in our Discord while everyone is making characters, so we keep things organized. Yep we have a Discord.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Noxium[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Some would say the world of Noxium was made up. One made completely from fairy tales. While this is very true that Noxium was made up by books. They are not entirely fictional. It is said that Noxium was created from four books. These four books were the spellbooks of a powerful wizard known as only Sarchon. The Sarchon split his spellbook into four chapters and locked a world inside of its pages. From there the tales tell legends of many heroes, who have come to rise and fall in the bound pages of Noxium. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It is said that every several hundred years, the books begin to speak. Bound to a new location, seemingly teleporting of their own accord. To call unto the next heroes, who become the vessel and the catalyst of the heroes of old. These Heroes of old are known as Reaves. And while alive, they were hailed as good beings. They always hold the soul of a Reave before them. Corrupting them in their after life for the next hero to harbor their soul.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]In truth the story is far more complicated than that. The Fae Folk had another name for the spellbooks, na kasayayan. The Living History. In truth the spellbooks were once magic of the fae folk, whom Sarchon stole, and with the contract with demonic ink sealed the part of a fae sanctum meant to keep human folk out within its pages. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Cursed to relive different tapestry's of fate. The original tapestry were owned by the Tuatha now written by accursed heroes by actions that chose the destiny of those trapped in another world. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The First World[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The First Chapter: Commands of the Wicked[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]The world's simply known by the number of them, are The First, The Second, The Third, and The Fourth. Or Command, Will, Soul, and Life. Though perhaps the fae do not like that translation of their language. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The First World is described as being the most abundant world. Perhaps because it was the largest chunk of the original world, sealed first in a eighty page leather bound book. The First World is known for its three kingdoms and variant life.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]From thick forest, to more comfortable looking cities. The First World was governed by the Tuatha of the Winter, the Demons of the East, and the Shades of the West. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Three Kingdoms so to speak. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Just as there were four books, there were four worlds, four Tuatha, like there were four seasons. The Tuatha of Winter slept when Spring and Summer were awake. The Tuath of the Fall slept with their brethren Winter while Spring and Summer lie awake. When Spring and Summer slept Fall and Winter were out to play.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]More like Demigods with Fae magic. They were the controllers of weather, season, and the entire health of the world. It's safe to say the Tuatha of Winter, and all the Tuatha have slowly been dying in their worlds. Losing half of their population as they become sickened and weakened due to the lack and presence of the seasons.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Perhaps why the forest look so sick, with hollowed out trees, plagued by fungal infection, and rot. While a permanent chill lies low over the land.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Even still the Tuatha forest and land is vast, and wide. It provides a home for the fae folk trapped in the tapestry with them. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]While the Demons of East may have a smaller kingdom, in the center between the Shades and the Fae. They seem to be gaining more power of the several hundred years that pass and shave more years off the Tuatha's life span and magic. Just as the abundance of fae life is variant, the same could be said for the demons. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And the smallest of the Kingdoms, that belongs to a Lich Lord, is a barren wasteland of the horrors of the darkness that swept over this land. [/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Ah a child's soul, so pure, yet so corruptible"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Are you the voice?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Hahaha,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Who are you?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I am incomplete, but your soul will sustain me"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Why are you hurting me?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Ah, I see, there are more children,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Marrok[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]The incomplete suit of armor, that once belonged to the Knight Commander Marrok, has emerged from its tomb. The soul that summoned it trapped in his chest. But Marrok cannot survive in his incomplete state. [/BCOLOR]

Incomplete_zpscjuqdtpj.jpg

Some day I will have flesh and bone. As you have flesh and bone. You will give it to me. All of it.

Incomplete2_zpskgleg9sh.jpg

Last edited:
Just a quick little heads up, but I think I mentioned it in the discord, since the half of you are from Crystal, okay all of you. We can wait for the craze of the Crystal IC to die down.

Name: Cadence Jaimes
Appearance: Cadence is caught in the limbo that is the blurred line between adolescence and puberty. Her body has caught on that it is time to grow and recently come into a series of growth spurts leaving her in the vicinity of 5'6" last she was measured. Yet aside from shooting up, the rest of her has yet to catch on that it was supposed to be growing in as well. The one small comfort she might have is that her baby fat makes her look somewhat curvy as she comes into her teen years. Her face is often stuck in a relative hard stare with pressed lips and dark grey eyes often beset with tired bags that she has recently come to know as 'resting bitch face,' which does not apparently go well with wiry platinum hair that merely makes you look like a teenage witch.

Personality: Cadence is the sort of child that always knew what she wanted to be, but couldn't tell you exactly how she was going to get to that point. She wasn't the sort to blow off her responsibilities, rather, she is the sort that does what she was told in a rather set routine. She has friends, but it was more like she felt obligated to go out with them than she truly desired to spend all her time with them, most of the time. She is the introverted time that would rather stay in and quickly finish her duties and get lost in books or some creative pursuit. She was mild, timid and easily cowed, but she always looked to stronger figures with admiration. She wanted to be more bold, brash and outspoken.

Magic: Conductive Energies
  • Arc Lightning: Nothing quite speaks magic like calling powerful lightning bolts of energies and sending them surging forth. She can manipulate hers in a number of ways, either charging them between two foci (ie her wands) to amp it up and unleash a more devastating attack or arc it between multiple enemies who stand together.
  • Conduct Winds: While not so strong a gale force as to rend her enemies to pieces with a cyclone it is more than enough to create some defensive measures. She can knock back enemies, create gusts to throw up screens or hold brief wind barriers.
Weapon: Magic Bracers [reference]
  • Redirective Energies: Through conducting magical energies in through one wand defensively, she can turn it about and redirect the brunt of its force in another direction with the other.
General Information:

Family
  • Father: Craig 35 - Craig is a blacksmith well near the center of town. He is a rather stern and serious man and prides himself on his upright and orthodox values.
  • Mother: Cassidy 32 - Cassidy is a kind-woman but a bit air-headed at the best of times. She makes herself to be a homemaker, loving wife and doting mother.
  • Brother: Chris 17 - The eldest of the four children, Chris apprentices under Craig and understands he is the first to likely fill his father's shoes, as loathesome as he finds the trade. He helps his father out, but otherwise often finds his way about town, causing trouble with the young women and managing to get drunk.
  • Brother: Connor 16 - The second eldest, Connor takes more seriously his role of 'big brother' and tries to exemplify it and act a role model. While he does apprentice with his father, he has a bit more freedom for his own pursuits and interests, which are typically divided between helping Cassidy with Cadence and Crystal, or attempting to pick the brain of the town's physick for knowledge.
  • Sister: Crystal 10 - The youngest of the children, Crystal is the second child to be born of Craig's and Cassidy's union. Of all the children, she is the only one to act out especially for attention in a negative manner because so much has gone to Cadence due to her frail constitution.

Relationships
N/A Yet

Biography: Cadence always knew she wanted to write stories. From a young age she was always fascinated by the stories told to her by the older people of the village, especially the shoemaker and his son, Theodore. It always inspired her to want to write stories of her own, but she never particularly knew how to ink it.

It always went much the same way, she would begin to work on a draft of something and have a semblance of a page with many strike-throughs and rewrites before ultimately she would cease partway through and give up on the effort, decided that it was not a good enough idea to be anything like that of what she had heard.

Even when she was often sick due to her frail constitution and had all the time in the world to work upon her writing, she passed it aside and pursued other activities to busy her time where she would be less inclined to be so discouraged. She would, in time, realize her dreams of writing something great, she was sure of it. Yet, in the meantime, she was just not sure how to go about it and was just not good enough, yet.

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=transparent]Theodore's Got a Story…..[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 11[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Male[/BCOLOR]

Theodore_zpslb062bt4.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Theodore's what happened to you, something seems different about you. Theodore did your eyes always sparkle that way? He's always been the runt of the pack, at 5'2", it doesn't seem like he's going to do any growing. And Victor's already 5'4", he's a little shorter than Cadence. But Theodore it feels like you'll never grow up from being the small kid. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Theodore's Coat He Wears Over his Clothes[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality Strengths:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]By no means was Theodore a normal kid, he always didn't seem to fit the tiny Bower Lake, but none of the kids really ever did. They seemed more aware than most kids. Less stupid than your common dog. But Theodore's always even been a bit odd for even the oddest kid. He always had his head in books. Probably made Cadence jealous Theodore could come up with such fantastic worlds of magic, despite her being the writer. He was always smart and cunning, always seemed self aware of the world around him. Always curious. And always having a knack for finding things. He's always been appreciated because of his good, but quiet nature.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality Flaws:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]He always seemed too far off in his head, often forgetting his surroundings. Having a knack of getting himself in trouble or the other kids in trouble as well. Victor fractured his arm trying to help him out of the bind because he kept wandering farther and farther away from Bower Lake till something bigger than him attacked him. Victor is the one who had to get him out of a pinch. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]But there's something else growing inside Theodore. He's harboring an evil. A darkness not quite like himself. And the dark of this world it speaks to him. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Dark Affinity[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Will 'o Wisp: Theodore can cast ghostly flames, that don't seem of this world. For they are colder than normal flame, but are like black flickering flames. When touched they freeze and burn like dry ice. It doesn't seem to do anything, but burn its victims for a short amount of time. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hand of Marrok: Seems Theodore can summon a ghostly shadow hand from the ground. Which grasp or pounds the enemies with a chilling touch. Seems to do nothing more than gradual frost damage over time. While a strike from the initial grasp or pound.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapon: History's Tome of Commandments [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]This Tome appears empty. There is no writing on the paper. Only and inscription, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"To those Victorious Control Others"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Unknown Ability: When the creatures of this world are killed, their souls enter the book. A spell to summon that creature will appear in the book. To summon a creature aid is Once Per Day. And the tome will close once its energies have been exhausted.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
TomeofCommands_zpsjnuzxfia.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]General Information:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Father Alister Littlefield - 35 - That little odd shoemaker who lives next to the field. Probably the one who filled those kids up with nonsense stories. He's always fretting about too, good shoes, but he's a complete and total whack job.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Mother Elenore Littlefield - 30 - She's nice, but I don't see what she ever saw in that man. Could have went with anyone better than that man, Alister. Even the town courier for pete sake has more dignity.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Big Brother Victor Littlefield - 14- Victor could have been something if his parents weren't so poor. He grew up in the wrong family. Nowhere near as weird as his younger brother though. Do you think Elenore and Alister are going to have more children? Don't know, but they'd turn out as unfortunate as those two.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Grandpa Conrad Littlefield - 60 - Conrad's a little hard of hearing and he's probably bit crazy than Alister, but that's chalked more up to old age and a hard life. Though they say he talks to the soles of shoes.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Theme Song:[/BCOLOR]

Name: Gage Cooper [known as 'Coop']

Appearance: Coop closely resembles his young and beautiful mother, and is often mistaken as a girl. His soft features are inherited from her, as well as his dark brown curls and fair skin. However his eyes are his fathers, so dark they almost appear to be black. He's known for his rosy cheeks and bright, nervously pursed lips. Although substantially small for his age, his mother believes he will take after his father's mascularity.

Weapon: Black Ring
Magical Abilities: Cell Manipulation

• Cure: Ables him to heal, regenerating cells and can dispel toxins within the body. Heal time is slow, and he cannot re-attach servered limbs, only close off wounds.
  • Bloodwork: Allows him to manipulate his own blood, projecting them into different shapes. It leaves him anemic, and can be dangerous if used carelessly.
Personality:
Coop is a sweet child, the best in his class. He's earnest, and always polite. When he first came to Bower's Lake, he was bullied for his small and girly features. But he makes friends and connections fast. Now even his former bullies try to be on good terms with him. Though it seems like his friends look after him, hes the mother hen. Coop is always taking care of others and is the voice of reason. He's a good kid, always putting others before him. Or so it seems.

Mom kisses my cheek, her fingers brushing my chin. "Thank you, Gage." She says to me, her jade eyes crinkling with a smile. "You always manage to find my favorite flowers."
I felt my lips stretch into an uncontrollable grin, and I was almost embarrassed by how I couldn't manage a straight face. Nothing was more satisfying than to see that expression on her. Not even the sound of frost, or the crunch of leaves under the weight of my boots. It was this moment that made searching the forest worthwhile. I smile up at her in earnest, feeling the heat in the glow of my cheeks. It was my favorite thing in the world to see her eyes soften the way it did. "As long as it makes you happy."
Placing the bouquet on the table, she pulls me in for a hug. I could already smell the scent of heliotrope filling the room. "You've always been such a good child." She whispers, her words like fluttering moths.
I giggle at her act of affection, and free myself from her arms. "I'm going to go see everyone now. We promised to meet up tonight."
"Alright, but don't be out too late, okay?" She says, sighing as I turn for the door. As I'm about to leave, I look back at her. She was by the open window, deeply breathing in the cool air.

"Mom?"
"Hm?"
"I love you."
She turned her head to look at me, her soft eyes crinkling with a small smile. "I love you too."
As I shut the door, my feet take me to our meeting place. I hum as I go, remembering the look on my mom's face. She's always had this habit, this little tendency I've picked up on a long time ago. I don't remember exactly when it was that I noticed, but she does it each time. Her eyes crinkle when she lies.
General Information:
Isabelle Arkinton is the widowed beauty of Bower's Lake. There's something about the softness in her words, and the sadness behind her eyes that draws you in. It's been four years since Isabelle and her son had moved to town. The two were at first a mystery- distant and closed off. Now they are one with the town, her work as a cloth merchant. Although beautiful, Isabelle is frail and delicate. It's no secret that she easily falls victim to sickness. However despite his young age, her son Gage is always there to support and care for her. Gage Cooper is a child many mother's would wish for their child to be. He's the perfect son. It's a shame his mother cannot love him.

"When he was just an infant.. I should have left him to the wolves."
At the age of fourteen, she was forcibly impregnated by Richard Cooper- the shepherd so strong and charming. Her parents willingly gave their daughter to him, and their marriage was settled. The story is common; however it was his violent tendencies that drove her to flee with her infant child. For years, the two moved towns, starting with nothing. After many attempts at starting a new life, they had finally settled into Bower's Lake, depicting a happy and loving home under the facade of a widow. However, despite her attempts to love her child, Isabelle's loathing for her son continues to grow as he ages. Although innocent, Isabelle blames Gage for her suffering, and is reminded of his father by his dark eyes. Sometimes she prays that he would just disappear, and is often drawn to grabbing the kitchen knife. Yet his sweet and kind nature fuels her guilt into more loathing, and loathing into unbearable guilt. She tries, and tries to come to love him, forcing herself to smile.
He's a smart kid-he notices. It gives him all the more reason to be the perfect and innocent child, forcing her into a corner filled with guilt and more self loathing. Although he knows right from wrong, he doesn't have a guilty conscious.
Gage is a brilliant liar with the best ruse- he's learned from the best.

Miscellaneous:
  • Only his mother calls him his given name, everyone else calls him Cooper/Coop
  • His nickname stuck because Gage can tell it makes his mother uncomfortable
  • Though he doesn't know anything about his "deceased" father, he can pretty much guess
  • Despite his height, Gage is one of the fastest kids in town
  • Knack for observing and sleight of the hand
  • No one can beat him at hide n go seek
  • Wants to become a doctor, claiming that he wants to "help his mother get better"
  • Picks his mother a bouquet of heliotrope, knowing full well that she hates them

Last edited by a moderator:
[BCOLOR=transparent]Victor You're so Strong…..[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 14[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Male[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
Victor_zpsosuv0rvl.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Well at least he's not a freak like his little brother, boy creeps me out looks like a little vampire. Victor's a good boy. Strong jawline, blonde hair, and brown eyes. He could have grown up to be somebody else, somebody better than just a shoemaker's son. Poor boy deserves nobility or at least an apprenticeship, if he were born any better he could have been a squire till he was old enough to earn his dignity. He stands at 5'4". [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]While most would not describe Victor as the caring older brother who fights off bullies. He's not a complete and total asshole to Theodore. Never has, he fights for his brothers dignity only when he feels the need to. Otherwise he lets Theo do it himself. He simply believes that a man must fight for their own honor from time to time. Victor's always been absorbed into tales of heroes and swords, he's always enjoyed the tales of the heroes of their land and sometimes had wished for more. Not to say he doesn't love his family, he simply feels cursed by them. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality Strengths:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Probably the main reason Victor goes out after his brother is because of his own self assuredness. Most of the kids praise him for what seems to be a strength in character. He's probably more odd in their family because he's probably more normal. But it means their mother doesn't have to worry too much about another child lost in their head. Despite the fact that Victor still plays with the other kids, and even humors Theo's stories. Even sometimes sporting his own stories about how he's a brave knight in many of the kids games. Opting to save damsel in distress, sadly sometimes though that becomes Aden or his brother. He's not overtly confident and arrogant to the point it's annoying, he knows when to dial it back. He just seems adequately average. Without the passed on mind of a mad man which seems to be both his father, his grandfather, and his brother. He likes when others rely on him. He's trustworthy and loyal to his companions, and doesn't seem fickle or manipulative.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality Flaws:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]While he may not be fickle or manipulative, Victor likes to be the center of attention. Sometimes he likes to interrupt Theo's story to show boat about an accomplishment. And while he has a passive indifference to his family, he sometimes mirrors the resentments of the town to his father. Victor has always believed himself to be more. And has tried to find excuses as to the reason why he couldn't possibly be Alister's son. Some say that when he was younger he was sorely convinced of this, especially when Elenore was expecting her second. He waited for his real father to find him. He's always felt like the black sheep of the family with all the extremes the men of the family take. While aloof on the surface, he is passively jealous of his brother. And when things don't go Victor's way, he can be passive aggressive. Tending to hold grudge for absurd reasons. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic: WIP[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapon: Soul of the Prophet[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
SouloftheProphet_zpsadaqfidx.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]At first what appears to merely a glittering stone, its power is all, but useful. The stone can predict 10 seconds of a danger to come. But the stone does not always work, and will not share every danger. The stone is very unpredictable as well, and it does not show where the danger come from, who may have caused the danger, it only shows what is about to happen. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]General Information:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Victor's got a tale to tell…..[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Their hut laid at the outskirts of the town, and as the light was beginning to set it turned the farming fields golden. Now he had a choice, help his father with making shoes or go help plowing in the fields. He had chose the latter of course, but he was coated in mud now. He didn't like getting dirty, but he didn't see why no one expected Theodore to do that kind of work too. Probably because the whole town thought there was something wrong with his head. Honestly, sometimes he didn't doubt it. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Victor, is that you?" his mother shouted from the other side of the home, Victor flopped onto the wooden floors looking at his mother upside down.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yes," he responded.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Wash up for supper, and do you know where Theodore gone?" she asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]No. Why was he expected to know something like that? That's right because he was the older brother and that was the only reason. Victor rolled onto his side for a second.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"He hasn't come back," Victor asked pushing himself up.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]His mother frowned, "No. Honestly, why does that boy do this? Where is he wandering to. Why does he wander" She throws her hands up in the air, looking absolutely frustrated. While his father scuttles in from a door that connects to the shop. His dad greets his mother with a kiss on her hand, as if to calm her down. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Theo's an adventurous boy," his father smiles, but there's some worry even on his father's face.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Victor groans.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'll go look for him, did he say where he was going?" Victor asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]His mother gave him a passing look.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"He mentioned playing with the forest warden's son, but that boys probably back at home already too,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"So the forest, got it, I'll drag him back," Victor told his parents. Giving them a face, that honestly read like, you can count on me. But both parents looked worried. Merely nodded.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Hurry back, the sun's almost set," his mother tells him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Victor ushers out of the door one more time. Honestly why does Theo do this to their family? Does he not care? Who is he kidding Theo's off in his own world. When was he going to grow out of this habit? He ran past the fields, and didn't even bother checking in with the warden. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Because it was more than likely Aden was back at home, and his father wasn't there or already home too. Theo's never gone very far past the tree line, it's as simple as pulling him back from his book and dragging him home. Like always.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Popping over to Theo's favorite tree, the one with a hole in it, that the other kids called it a chapel when they played their games. Theo stashed all his stories in a little box here, if their parents let him, he'd probably sleep on out here as well. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Victor scowled. He wasn't here. Theo never gone very far before.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Theo!" Victor shouted, "I know you're around!" Where could he have gone off to? Victor groaned and began to venture further away from being able to see the village through the trees. He clutched on his clothes as the canopy appeared sinister, low light beginning to beam through the above tree line in a visually aesthetic way, but in a horrifyingly creepy way too.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]They were told not to go deep in the forest. Stories of fae folk, stories of goblins, trolls, and other things that seemed all merely fairy tales in their world. Yet, the stories of their heroes, who fought dragons,and the dragon head above the Lord's throne said they weren't just stories. But the sightings were rare that made them appear like tales.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Theo! We're not suppose to be out this far!" Victor shouted again. They'd get scolded by the warden for sure. Even their parents would scold them. Even if Victor was looking for his little brother, he'd get in trouble for not going back. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]But isn't that what heroes did. Self sacrifice themselves for the better good. Except did Theo really need to be saved. Who would complain if Theo was actually lost forever? His parents probably mourn his loss, but the rest of the village. It didn't seem likely. Maybe Theo could leave him behind. Maybe no one would care. The warden would find Theo's body in the morning and no one would blame him. Would they?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Hello good sir," there was a voice above him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Victor looked up to see Theo hanging on the branch of a hollow, rotten tree, it wasn't very high up. But Victor rolled his eyes.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Now isn't the time for your games," Victor told Theo, "Mom wants you back home."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"But I was planning to catch the fairy lights," Theodore responded, jumping down from the tree. Theodore looked at Victor.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"There's no such thing as fairy lights. I spent most of the afternoon working the fields, you could at least pull in your work too," Victor snapped.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]But Theodore did not seem upset with what was said. Instead he merely looked at the canopy, there was a smile on his face. Didn't he realize he needed to be helpful? Didn't he realize he was not special? Why did he always pretend he was so special? He could be a bit more normal.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Didn't you hear me Theo, it's time to put childish things away," Victor barked at his little brother again. He did not normally spit this much verbal venom at his baby brother. But he was irritated from the callouses on his hands, the blisters, and the eery atmosphere of the forest. And Theo didn't care about any of it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Whether the stories are childish are not, shall be determined in the future," Theo responded like a character from a book. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Victor managed a glare at his ten year old brother.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I hate you, I really hate you!" Victor shouted, "can't you be normal! Can't you stop acting like you're special. You're not special! You're not special!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Theodore looked at Victor.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Never said I was," Theodore responded, as he began to walk back, "Come let's continue our adventure."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"This isn't an adventure Theo, mom wants you back home,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"That's where I am going, but no one said the walk back couldn't be an adventure," Theo smiled.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Boiling with rage, probably for the first time, since most of the time he dealt with Theodore with an air of difference. He pushed Theo down onto the ground. He had never done such a thing and Theodore frowned more at the dirt then he did at Victor.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Victor didn't know if he should be shocked at himself or if he really wanted to punch Theodore while he was still down. Still Theo got up with grace and dusted himself off.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Are you okay?" Victor asked, "I'm sorry."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Aye a bit of dirt," Theo responded and continued to walk towards the village. It made Victor angier. Why did he apologize when he didn't even care? Victor huffed, but followed Theo. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You know where you're going?" Victor asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"In fact I do," Theo responded, "I have been marking my path the further and deeper I go."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You know you're not allowed to go that far," Victor snorted.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Aye, but what traveler has not go beyond his boundaries? That is how you adventure," Theo responded.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Will you talk normally for once," Victor was torn between conversing with his brother and brooding about his behavior.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Theodore frowned.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"You seemed scared Vic," Theo responded, "I was trying to make it less scary."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yeah well all you're doing is annoying me," Victor huffed.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Theodore merely kicked at dirt.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"All you have to do is keep going forward," Theodore pointed at chalk marks he had been making on trees. He kicked off his heels and began to run. Leaving Victor's sight.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Victor groaned, why did he run away? He went to go run after Theo, but it happened so quickly that it was hard to describe. A black shape came out from the bushes and tried to attack Theo. A dog, no a vicious lone wolf with black fur, lept from the bushes. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Somehow he made it in swift time, pushing Theo out of the way, and falling to the ground. Rolling a human, twine between his brother and himself. Away from the wolf. He felt his arm bend under the stress of the event. Theo and him curled in a human shaped ball, as the wolf snarled at them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]His arm felt like it had fallen asleep, but Victor picked himself up off the ground. His right hand wasn't aching as the adrenaline was rushing. He stood his ground. He didn't know how he was going to fight off a wolf, but he had to. At first he was upset with Theo, but quickly realized he would worry if Theo was seriously hurt. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Theo, are you okay?" Victor asked, while still trying to stand his ground. Unsure of what to do with the wolf. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yeah," Theo groaned as he tried to regain his breath.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"We have to get out of here," Victor told Theo.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I can't," Theo responded as he stood up.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Why not?" Victor asked, but it was clear between his arm feeling weird, Theo was having a hard time standing. They were going to get eaten, weren't they. They were going to be devoured. He had no way of fighting off the wolf.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Victor closed his eyes, but he heard the wolf make an ungodly noise. Something between losing its air and gurgling one blood. He watched as the body began to twitch, and wither in pain as it was dying. An arrow through its throat. Victor turned around to see Aden's father, and his parents. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]His mother was quickly running to their side, as well as Alister.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You two are in big trouble!" their mother barked at them, she gave them a stern look that began to soften, "But first, are you two alright?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Mother," Theo hobbled over to his mother first to embrace in her warm arms.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"We'll get the physician to look it over," his mother said, "Can you walk Victor?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]At first he was frozen from the death of the wolf, but he quickly snapped back to reality.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Ye-yes," Victo stuttered, "I can walk. Theo's going to be okay, right?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"We'll have to see," his mother said.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"But are you alright?" his father asked, nodding to the warden, "Thank you."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I don't...know," Victor responded, "My arm feels a little weird, but..I'm okay. It doesn't hurt. Pulled something."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"We'll get you two looked over," his mother repeats. She extends out her hand to hold him in her arms and he accepts doing so.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]**[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]That night the worry was that Theo had broken his leg. Though it seemed he only had a badly sprained ankle. While the concern was more of a pulled muscle for Victor's arm. Except now that the situation was beginning to wane and the adrenaline fading from his body, his arm was beginning to hurt a lost worse than earlier. He tried to hold back tears, as they were being checked by the physician. They were checking over Theo's leg and telling their parents what to do.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Immobilize the area, don't let him walk on it," the physician told them. Both parents nodded. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You hear that Theo," his mother told him sternly.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"But you can't find good stories in bed," Theo protested.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Well you're going to have to," his mother scolded.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"All right let's check out the other one," the physician said coming over to the next bed. The physician staring at him and Victor looking at his shoes. He wondered if his dad had made the physician shoes too. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"He might have hurt his arm," his mother began, but looked at Victor for more information.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"My arm feels, bendy," Victor responded was that a word? Did he seem like a child, but the physician didn't seem to care much.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You dislocated your shoulder and seems to have fractured the arm" the physician said looking over his wounds, "Luckily no skin was broken, and I can set the bone back. Also bed rest for this young one. I can also relocate the shoulder."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"That's good then?" their mother asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yes," the physician said, "I could think of much worse fates. Trust me."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]**[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Something I never told you, I don't blame you for what happened. I am not even mad about it, I am just glad I didn't lose you or that you were more seriously hurt. I just wish you could leave your head. Sometimes I worry about you too much and that scares me, makes me angry. Because I both don't care enough to hate you, or love you. Because you've always been distant towards me. But I also care so much to hate and love you at the same time.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Theme Song: [/BCOLOR]

@Phi Chisym Uhm... the RP is by invite only... And I'm sorry that all the effort you've put in so far might mean nothing, but to my knowledge, you weren't one of the players invited to fill the slots on this?... but just a heads up that you might get told no just on that.

I've discussed with Clyde via PM about joining, which he stated he would add a 6th character.
Upon thinking about it, I probably should of sent my temp to him there, rather posted it here, but it wasn't stated otherwise. I'm just placing it for his approval or disapproval. But, I've been cleared to do so.
Sorry for not mentioning this though.
Oh! Okay. :D well then, news to me!

@Snowball

She was my last minute six I said I would spot her a spot.

@Phi Chisym

Unfortunately I don't necessarily like the sheet. All the kids knew each other and played with each other. She seems grossly overpowered. If you can trim her a bit down and make her more in relationship to the children of Bower Lake, that would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise, I cannot accept it the way it is.

Oh, I like it, @Phi Chisym

On that note, I'll probably come up with some relationships in the future. Just haven't come up with any at this very instance. owo

Reactions: Phi Chisym
Coolbeans!!!! Thanks, Snowball.

Clyde, I've made my changes to my template. I've removed the above and also the extra step in Mindplay that falls further into teasing the subconscious of others - dreamwalking stuff. I've removed that and just kept the basic Invisibility, Illusions, and Mindplay. Of course, there's probably no way Pademia will become skilled enough in MP to actually use it proper. Her attempts or mistakes might pose as comic relief, or those accidents that leads into trouble along the way. Who knows, but I envision that ability truly learned by the age of 17 or 18. So, most of what she will be utilizing are the first two.
Please start off 2 abilities

That's my magical template, otherwise thank you for the information oh by the way here: Discord

• Thank You
Reactions: Phi Chisym

Name: Aden Evander

Appearance: Aden has always been small, as evidenced by his measly height height of only five foot nothing. His face also still stubbornly clings to the vestiges of childhood androgyny which, when paired with his shoulder length dirty blonde hair framing almond shaped brown, gold flecked, eyes and still unfilled shoulders, has lead to a few drunken catcalls and whistles from travelers when he's helping out at his family tavern. Upon closer inspection, however, Aden's lithe musculature is like that of a whip, coiled and tight, far more than most children his age. HIs hands and arms are nicked and littered with white scars from his life of hunting and running through the woods with his father and brother.

Beyond physical appearance, Aden's life spent under the shadow of his family means he lacks the sort of confidence that comes from being above average among geniuses. He doesn't so much walk as skulk, even when among friends he slouches with his shoulders to his ears.

Magic: Nature Magic
  • Hawkeyes: Everyone must experience the world in some way. For bow users no sense is as important as sight, and Aden is no different. When using this ability, Aden gains near telescopic vision. He can make out small details at distance where they would be little more smudges in the for others. Up close, his eyes almost become precognitive, being able to see minuscule twitches and movements. He cannot use this power in darkness, but he can see better in low light conditions than most. He can put the power on others, disorienting the foe by keeping the power on for long periods of time. When he uses this power his eyes change to those of a bird of prey, large with an orange iris. If focusing on an object in the distance, Aden can use this power for about three seconds before his head hurts to much to continue and one second if used at a short distance.

For sake of context, Aden's sight becomes 20/2, meaning that what other people see at two feet he can see at twenty feet. In more extreme terms, he can see at ten mile what others see at one mile without any loss of focus or color.
  • Trap: This power is twofold. The first form of this power is a dinner plate sized sigil of a tree inscribed in a circle that Aden can set with a thought. If anything puts pressure onto the sigil tree roots shoot out and trap the limb, or whatever object, is touching the sigil. The trap is near impossible to escape quickly, as the roots need to be chopped, burned or torn through. The other form of this power is similar, but instead of a sigil of a tree there are is a tangled mass of individual strands. When pressure is applied, a trio of thorned vines entangle themselves around the object, trapping it in it's embrace. The vines are weaker than the roots and are far easier to remove, but their thorns can pierce and tear flesh if the trapped struggles to much. Regardless once a trap has been activated, Aden will know about.

Aden can set one root trap at a time, or three vine traps. These values are related, as Aden cannot use the other if one is still unactivated. He can cancel traps when he feels the need to, allowing him to reposition the traps to better locations.
Weapon: The Changeling's Flight(Bow)
  • Fae Quiver: The bow, at first glance appears to be little more than an ornately carved curved stick that can change it's size and shape. However when Aden wills it, a string will appear between the points. The string is unbreakable, but cannot be removed from the bow. Also on command, Aden can summon arrows to fire. The arrows are formed as if from the air with a heavy arrowhead of unknown material, a black wooden shaft and light grey fletching. If something is hit by the arrow, a type of trail is left behind by the wound that Aden can follow easily and instinctively

Addistionally, if Aden focuses for a period of 3 seconds, he can shoot an arrow that will hit any target that he can see. In truth, this ability reverses causality, or switching the order of cause and effect. The arrow has already "hit" the target, the pulling, nocking and release of the arrow is a fromality to show that the event happened. This appears to outsiders as if the arrow takes on a life on it's own, making sharp turns and flying all over the place before piercing the target in the Achilles Tendon.

This power, however, comes at a cost. Using it four times damages Aden's fingers, bloodying and tearing at the flesh of the digits, preventing him from using the bow until he heals. As well, he can only generate 16 arrows before having to wait for either the sun or moon to rise before creating another 16. He cannot stockpile these arrows, as each turn of the celestial bodies signals a new quiver.
Personality: Aiden, in a word, is unconfident. In more words, he's an insecure boy who feels that he is inadequate and lacks self confidence. Living under the shadows of his father and brother has left it's mark on Aden. Both are respected men of the community: his father as a war hero and warden, and his brother as a hunter and falconer who is leaving for the Lord's keep soon. He feels as if the world looks down on him, for his age, for his looks, for everything he can and cannot do. He's a good shot with his bow, but his father is better. He's a good tracker, but his brother is better. This is only exacerbated by the fact he looks little like them, with his fair hair and slight frame from his mother, and his lack of masculinity compared to other children.

Despite this, he hides his insecurities under smiles and reassurances that he is, in fact, okay.

General Information: [so this is going to work a literally differently than it does in RPs. normally general information is used for things not mentioned in the RP. However, this is Your History Section. I just didn't like the wording History because they will have so little life lived it's not even a History. Just write the things we should know about them here. And realize Bower Lake is a small village, so kids will know each other]

Theme: TBD

Last edited by a moderator:

Name: Aden Evander

Appearance: Aden has always been small, as evidenced by his measly height height of only five foot nothing. His face also still stubbornly clings to the vestiges of childhood androgyny which, when paired with his shoulder length dirty blonde hair framing almond shaped brown, gold flecked, eyes and still unfilled shoulders, has lead to a few drunken catcalls and whistles from travelers when he's helping out at his family tavern. Upon closer inspection, however, Aden's lithe musculature is like that of a whip, coiled and tight, far more than most children his age. HIs hands and arms are nicked and littered with white scars from his life of hunting and running through the woods with his father and brother.

Beyond physical appearance, Aden's life spent under the shadow of his family means he lacks the sort of confidence that comes from being above average among geniuses. He doesn't so much walk as skulk, even when among friends he slouches with his shoulders to his ears.

Magic: Nature Magic
  • Hawkeyes: Everyone must experience the world in some way. For bow users no sense is as important as sight, and Aden is no different. When using this ability, Aden gains near telescopic vision. He can make out small details at distance where they would be little more smudges in the distance. As well, he can use this vision to pick out minuscule movements and other unnoticeable details. He cannot use this power in darkness, but he can see better in low light conditions. He can put the power on others, having the vision maxed out, disorienting the foe. When he uses this power his eyes change to those of a bird of prey, large with an orange iris.
Weapon: The Wild Hunt's Herald (Bow)
  • The Fae King's Tool
Personality: [yes, they are children, but make them feel like people]

General Information: [so this is going to work a literally differently than it does in RPs. normally general information is used for things not mentioned in the RP. However, this is Your History Section. I just didn't like the wording History because they will have so little life lived it's not even a History. Just write the things we should know about them here. And realize Bower Lake is a small village, so kids will know each other]

Theme: TBD
Accepted

The Reave Movran

Movran the Wilder
When the heroes were alive, and in their state of glory. The one who was their eyes, but also their shadow was Movran the Wilder. While he may have not been a knight. Movran was known to have a bow that was crafted from the wood of a demigoddess tree, after they two united in love. Movran was slain by his own Reave before he had a chance for glory. Now he feeds on a child's soul in order to regain his honor for his loss in battle.

Reaves_zpsxxql2v1z.jpg

Name: Elliot Briar Truth

Appearance: Black, paige cut hair. Round, baby fat cherubic face with dark almond colored eyes that will go into puppy mode by sheer virtue of their apparent size. His left front tooth is missing and he is a scrawny brant as he stands at a meger 5'2. His clothes are practical and worn, typical for a farmhand of his age.

Weapon: Fearie Wand:

Alight with mysterious and strange light, it glows with power. Shaped like a twisting helix of a branch, its gnarled wood rivals iron in hardness and durability. It remains inert in the hands of others, but as soon as Elliots finger wrap around its handle it lights up brightly. The ability of the wand is "Magic Sigil." Elliot can draw occult sigils and symbols with the trail that the glow leaves in the air. At the moment, he knows only the Pentagram, causing a very temporary shield to hand in the air infront of him for a few seconds.

Magic: Fey Touched

Power

Faerie Dust: Elliot is able to throw bright, blinding sparks. Or rather he blows them from the palm of his hand. The dust spread in the air then suddenly ignite in bright, blinding fire before sizzling out into nothing..

Dazzling Ray: Another ability from his apparent fey touched nature, he can project dazzling, almost mesmerizing rays of color from his fingers. These confuse and even frighten creatures of darker nature, while causing vertigo and nausea in most else.

Personality: A chipper, happy kind of kid, Elliot's the groups bundle of energy. HIs eyes bright, his smile genuine even when hurting, he has always been something of a little ray of sunshine. Chipper would do him a disservice. But he has every bit of naivety to go with the energy.

General Information:
Family:

Mother: Abaurn Briar Truth.
Father: Abraham Briar Truth.

Balen (Older brother) Married and no longer at the Farm, he is the one who made it out the village. He lives away in a much larget town, working a smiths apprentice but sends home money when he can.

Matthew(Older brother): The Heir to the Farm, Matthew is a hardworking, tall and rather handsome young man who likely will get married soon.

Barne (Older brother) Elliots tormentor and protector in one. The rascal often make jokes on cost of Elliots good will, but have fiercly protected his kidbrother in the past.

Anna-Lind (Younger sister)
Just over five years of age, the youngest is a little bubble of inquisitive joy that all brothers adore.

Biography: Elliot Briar Truth was born to a family of five. A steady little farm of the citys edge, just by the forests. His father, a farmer of several generations, was a no nonsense man. But his mother was a woman of stories, who loved to tell her children of the sprites and the fae and the little folk. She would leave out porridge for the brownies at night, and always tell Elliot to respect them.

Of course, he swallowed it all up, rapt up in his mothers stories. He wanted to be something greater then some simple farmboy. He wanted to be hero like in the stories. Ellito knew however, that would never come to past. He was the runt of the litter. His pudgy face and small stature made him the target of bigger kids.
But Elliot had a whimsical, forgiving and unyieldingly positive attitude even in the face of hardship. And after a while, bullies grew bored of him and even gained a little respect for the kid that seemed to take everything with a smile.

Theme Song:

Name: Cadence Jaimes
Appearance: Cadence is caught in the limbo that is the blurred line between adolescence and puberty. Her body has caught on that it is time to grow and recently come into a series of growth spurts leaving her in the vicinity of 5'6" last she was measured. Yet aside from shooting up, the rest of her has yet to catch on that it was supposed to be growing in as well. The one small comfort she might have is that her baby fat makes her look somewhat curvy as she comes into her teen years. Her face is often stuck in a relative hard stare with pressed lips and dark grey eyes often beset with tired bags that she has recently come to know as 'resting bitch face,' which does not apparently go well with wiry platinum hair that merely makes you look like a teenage witch.

Personality: Cadence is the sort of child that always knew what she wanted to be, but couldn't tell you exactly how she was going to get to that point. She wasn't the sort to blow off her responsibilities, rather, she is the sort that does what she was told in a rather set routine. She has friends, but it was more like she felt obligated to go out with them than she truly desired to spend all her time with them, most of the time. She is the introverted time that would rather stay in and quickly finish her duties and get lost in books or some creative pursuit. She was mild, timid and easily cowed, but she always looked to stronger figures with admiration. She wanted to be more bold, brash and outspoken.

Magic: Conductive Energies
  • Arc Lightning: Nothing quite speaks magic like calling powerful lightning bolts of energies and sending them surging forth. She can manipulate hers in a number of ways, either charging them between two foci (ie her wands) to amp it up and unleash a more devastating attack or arc it between multiple enemies who stand together.
  • Conduct Winds: While not so strong a gale force as to rend her enemies to pieces with a cyclone it is more than enough to create some defensive measures. She can knock back enemies, create gusts to throw up screens or hold brief wind barriers.
Weapon: Magic Bracers [reference]
  • Redirective Energies: Through conducting magical energies in through one wand defensively, she can turn it about and redirect the brunt of its force in another direction with the other.
General Information:

Family
  • Father: Craig 35 - Craig is a blacksmith well near the center of town. He is a rather stern and serious man and prides himself on his upright and orthodox values.
  • Mother: Cassidy 32 - Cassidy is a kind-woman but a bit air-headed at the best of times. She makes herself to be a homemaker, loving wife and doting mother.
  • Brother: Chris 17 - The eldest of the four children, Chris apprentices under Craig and understands he is the first to likely fill his father's shoes, as loathesome as he finds the trade. He helps his father out, but otherwise often finds his way about town, causing trouble with the young women and managing to get drunk.
  • Brother: Connor 16 - The second eldest, Connor takes more seriously his role of 'big brother' and tries to exemplify it and act a role model. While he does apprentice with his father, he has a bit more freedom for his own pursuits and interests, which are typically divided between helping Cassidy with Cadence and Crystal, or attempting to pick the brain of the town's physick for knowledge.
  • Sister: Crystal 10 - The youngest of the children, Crystal is the second child to be born of Craig's and Cassidy's union. Of all the children, she is the only one to act out especially for attention in a negative manner because so much has gone to Cadence due to her frail constitution.

Relationships
N/A Yet

Biography: Cadence always knew she wanted to write stories. From a young age she was always fascinated by the stories told to her by the older people of the village, especially the shoemaker and his son, Theodore. It always inspired her to want to write stories of her own, but she never particularly knew how to ink it.

It always went much the same way, she would begin to work on a draft of something and have a semblance of a page with many strike-throughs and rewrites before ultimately she would cease partway through and give up on the effort, decided that it was not a good enough idea to be anything like that of what she had heard.

Even when she was often sick due to her frail constitution and had all the time in the world to work upon her writing, she passed it aside and pursued other activities to busy her time where she would be less inclined to be so discouraged. She would, in time, realize her dreams of writing something great, she was sure of it. Yet, in the meantime, she was just not sure how to go about it and was just not good enough, yet.

Accepted.

The Reave Umbra

Umbra the Lost Reave

Umbra is the oldest soul waiting to be shaped. Non truly knew Umbra personally, maybe the reason why Umbra has the most far removed name. An abomination made from a multitude of souls, it fed itself, gorged itself on the souls of many heroes who tried to become the next catalyst for itself. It has had no personal relationship with the other Reaves as human, for Umbra is quite some time older than the other Reaves. Fifty or so years. It has no memories of what it once was be to human, all it has is what it is created in its mind.

Umbra_zpss375nvqd.jpg

Name: Elliot Briar Truth

Appearance: Black, paige cut hair. Round, baby fat cherubic face with dark almond colored eyes that will go into puppy mode by sheer virtue of their apparent size. His left front tooth is missing and he is a scrawny brant as he stands at a meger 5'2. His clothes are practical and worn, typical for a farmhand of his age.

Weapon: Fearie Wand:

Alight with mysterious and strange light, it glows with power. Shaped like a twisting helix of a branch, its gnarled wood rivals iron in hardness and durability. It remains inert in the hands of others, but as soon as Elliots finger wrap around its handle it lights up brightly. The ability of the wand is "Magic Sigil." Elliot can draw occult sigils and symbols with the trail that the glow leaves in the air. At the moment, he knows only the Pentagram, causing a very temporary shield to hand in the air infront of him for a few seconds.

Magic: Fey Touched

Power

Faerie Dust: Elliot is able to throw bright, blinding sparks. Or rather he blows them from the palm of his hand. The dust spread in the air then suddenly ignite in bright, blinding fire before sizzling out into nothing..

Dazzling Ray: Another ability from his apparent fey touched nature, he can project dazzling, almost mesmerizing rays of color from his fingers. These confuse and even frighten creatures of darker nature, while causing vertigo and nausea in most else.

Personality: A chipper, happy kind of kid, Elliot's the groups bundle of energy. HIs eyes bright, his smile genuine even when hurting, he has always been something of a little ray of sunshine. Chipper would do him a disservice. But he has every bit of naivety to go with the energy.

General Information:
Family:

Mother: Abaurn Briar Truth.
Father: Abraham Briar Truth.

Balen (Older brother) Married and no longer at the Farm, he is the one who made it out the village. He lives away in a much larget town, working a smiths apprentice but sends home money when he can.

Matthew(Older brother): The Heir to the Farm, Matthew is a hardworking, tall and rather handsome young man who likely will get married soon.

Barne (Older brother) Elliots tormentor and protector in one. The rascal often make jokes on cost of Elliots good will, but have fiercly protected his kidbrother in the past.

Anna-Lind (Younger sister)
Just over five years of age, the youngest is a little bubble of inquisitive joy that all brothers adore.

Biography: Elliot Briar Truth was born to a family of five. A steady little farm of the citys edge, just by the forests. His father, a farmer of several generations, was a no nonsense man. But his mother was a woman of stories, who loved to tell her children of the sprites and the fae and the little folk. She would leave out porridge for the brownies at night, and always tell Elliot to respect them.

Of course, he swallowed it all up, rapt up in his mothers stories. He wanted to be something greater then some simple farmboy. He wanted to be hero like in the stories. Ellito knew however, that would never come to past. He was the runt of the litter. His pudgy face and small stature made him the target of bigger kids.
But Elliot had a whimsical, forgiving and unyieldingly positive attitude even in the face of hardship. And after a while, bullies grew bored of him and even gained a little respect for the kid that seemed to take everything with a smile.

Theme Song:

Accepted.

The Reave Avohdahs

Avohdahs the Wisp
Avohdahs does not appear to be more than a glowing orb of plasma and fire. It is said that the hero Avohdahs died in a fire, he burned to an ash leaving no remnants of his body. In some retrospectives, Avohdahs was respected by his fellow Reaves when they were heroes, he was clever, and gentle spirited. Even now, it seems Avohdahs may not be nearly as corrupted as the other Reaves. Though are looks deceiving in this case? There is no answer to that question. It's merely something to be found out.

Ahvodahs_zpsfy6fqpjk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.