Of Trials and Tribulations [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, removed the MP. Me flexible! :D

I'm sorry to say, I just don't like the "untapped ability Eneri" it feels like you're making the wrong kind of ability for this RP. I appreciate that you changed it, and I like the Illusions and the other magic as long as you keep it magic and not psychic. If you can put a time on how long both of these last, and take out the Eneri thing all together. I promise cool abilities will come very soon. I will be glad to accept her into the fold.

As of right now, Pending Acception, but Accepted.

• Thank You
Reactions: Phi Chisym
Name: Gage Cooper [known as 'Coop']

Appearance: Coop closely resembles his young and beautiful mother, and is often mistaken as a girl. His soft features are inherited from her, as well as his dark brown curls and fair skin. However his eyes are his fathers, so dark they almost appear to be black. He's known for his rosy cheeks and bright, nervously pursed lips. Although substantially small for his age, his mother believes he will take after his father's mascularity.

Weapon: Cross Pendant
Magical Abilities: Cell Manipulation

• Recovery: ....
Personality:

General Information:

How are you doing? Any specific time when this can get finished? I basically like to start the IC before Christmas Craze and Holidays take up the time. Is there anyway you can get the sheet done, let's say, Monday? I'm putting up the IC tomorrow, but with introductions and posting time, Monday will be the deadline.

@Phi Chisym this also pertains to you and getting those little things out.

I don't mean to rush by the way, but the holidays are going to get busy for everyone else. Not me, I'll be around. But I want to make sure this doesn't like float over the holidays in the ethos.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Victor You're so Strong…..[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 14[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender: Male[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
Victor_zpsosuv0rvl.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Well at least he's not a freak like his little brother, boy creeps me out looks like a little vampire. Victor's a good boy. Strong jawline, blonde hair, and brown eyes. He could have grown up to be somebody else, somebody better than just a shoemaker's son. Poor boy deserves nobility or at least an apprenticeship, if he were born any better he could have been a squire till he was old enough to earn his dignity. He stands at 5'4". [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]While most would not describe Victor as the caring older brother who fights off bullies. He's not a complete and total asshole to Theodore. Never has, he fights for his brothers dignity only when he feels the need to. Otherwise he lets Theo do it himself. He simply believes that a man must fight for their own honor from time to time. Victor's always been absorbed into tales of heroes and swords, he's always enjoyed the tales of the heroes of their land and sometimes had wished for more. Not to say he doesn't love his family, he simply feels cursed by them. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality Strengths:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Probably the main reason Victor goes out after his brother is because of his own self assuredness. Most of the kids praise him for what seems to be a strength in character. He's probably more odd in their family because he's probably more normal. But it means their mother doesn't have to worry too much about another child lost in their head. Despite the fact that Victor still plays with the other kids, and even humors Theo's stories. Even sometimes sporting his own stories about how he's a brave knight in many of the kids games. Opting to save damsel in distress, sadly sometimes though that becomes Aden or his brother. He's not overtly confident and arrogant to the point it's annoying, he knows when to dial it back. He just seems adequately average. Without the passed on mind of a mad man which seems to be both his father, his grandfather, and his brother. He likes when others rely on him. He's trustworthy and loyal to his companions, and doesn't seem fickle or manipulative.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality Flaws:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]While he may not be fickle or manipulative, Victor likes to be the center of attention. Sometimes he likes to interrupt Theo's story to show boat about an accomplishment. And while he has a passive indifference to his family, he sometimes mirrors the resentments of the town to his father. Victor has always believed himself to be more. And has tried to find excuses as to the reason why he couldn't possibly be Alister's son. Some say that when he was younger he was sorely convinced of this, especially when Elenore was expecting her second. He waited for his real father to find him. He's always felt like the black sheep of the family with all the extremes the men of the family take. While aloof on the surface, he is passively jealous of his brother. And when things don't go Victor's way, he can be passive aggressive. Tending to hold grudge for absurd reasons. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic: WIP[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapon: Soul of the Prophet[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
SouloftheProphet_zpsadaqfidx.jpg
[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]At first what appears to merely a glittering stone, its power is all, but useful. The stone can predict 10 seconds of a danger to come. But the stone does not always work, and will not share every danger. The stone is very unpredictable as well, and it does not show where the danger come from, who may have caused the danger, it only shows what is about to happen. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]General Information:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Victor's got a tale to tell…..[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]Their hut laid at the outskirts of the town, and as the light was beginning to set it turned the farming fields golden. Now he had a choice, help his father with making shoes or go help plowing in the fields. He had chose the latter of course, but he was coated in mud now. He didn't like getting dirty, but he didn't see why no one expected Theodore to do that kind of work too. Probably because the whole town thought there was something wrong with his head. Honestly, sometimes he didn't doubt it. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Victor, is that you?" his mother shouted from the other side of the home, Victor flopped onto the wooden floors looking at his mother upside down.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yes," he responded.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Wash up for supper, and do you know where Theodore gone?" she asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]No. Why was he expected to know something like that? That's right because he was the older brother and that was the only reason. Victor rolled onto his side for a second.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"He hasn't come back," Victor asked pushing himself up.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]His mother frowned, "No. Honestly, why does that boy do this? Where is he wandering to. Why does he wander" She throws her hands up in the air, looking absolutely frustrated. While his father scuttles in from a door that connects to the shop. His dad greets his mother with a kiss on her hand, as if to calm her down. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Theo's an adventurous boy," his father smiles, but there's some worry even on his father's face.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Victor groans.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'll go look for him, did he say where he was going?" Victor asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]His mother gave him a passing look.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"He mentioned playing with the forest warden's son, but that boys probably back at home already too,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"So the forest, got it, I'll drag him back," Victor told his parents. Giving them a face, that honestly read like, you can count on me. But both parents looked worried. Merely nodded.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Hurry back, the sun's almost set," his mother tells him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Victor ushers out of the door one more time. Honestly why does Theo do this to their family? Does he not care? Who is he kidding Theo's off in his own world. When was he going to grow out of this habit? He ran past the fields, and didn't even bother checking in with the warden. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Because it was more than likely Aden was back at home, and his father wasn't there or already home too. Theo's never gone very far past the tree line, it's as simple as pulling him back from his book and dragging him home. Like always.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Popping over to Theo's favorite tree, the one with a hole in it, that the other kids called it a chapel when they played their games. Theo stashed all his stories in a little box here, if their parents let him, he'd probably sleep on out here as well. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Victor scowled. He wasn't here. Theo never gone very far before.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Theo!" Victor shouted, "I know you're around!" Where could he have gone off to? Victor groaned and began to venture further away from being able to see the village through the trees. He clutched on his clothes as the canopy appeared sinister, low light beginning to beam through the above tree line in a visually aesthetic way, but in a horrifyingly creepy way too.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]They were told not to go deep in the forest. Stories of fae folk, stories of goblins, trolls, and other things that seemed all merely fairy tales in their world. Yet, the stories of their heroes, who fought dragons,and the dragon head above the Lord's throne said they weren't just stories. But the sightings were rare that made them appear like tales.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Theo! We're not suppose to be out this far!" Victor shouted again. They'd get scolded by the warden for sure. Even their parents would scold them. Even if Victor was looking for his little brother, he'd get in trouble for not going back. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]But isn't that what heroes did. Self sacrifice themselves for the better good. Except did Theo really need to be saved. Who would complain if Theo was actually lost forever? His parents probably mourn his loss, but the rest of the village. It didn't seem likely. Maybe Theo could leave him behind. Maybe no one would care. The warden would find Theo's body in the morning and no one would blame him. Would they?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Hello good sir," there was a voice above him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Victor looked up to see Theo hanging on the branch of a hollow, rotten tree, it wasn't very high up. But Victor rolled his eyes.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Now isn't the time for your games," Victor told Theo, "Mom wants you back home."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"But I was planning to catch the fairy lights," Theodore responded, jumping down from the tree. Theodore looked at Victor.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"There's no such thing as fairy lights. I spent most of the afternoon working the fields, you could at least pull in your work too," Victor snapped.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]But Theodore did not seem upset with what was said. Instead he merely looked at the canopy, there was a smile on his face. Didn't he realize he needed to be helpful? Didn't he realize he was not special? Why did he always pretend he was so special? He could be a bit more normal.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Didn't you hear me Theo, it's time to put childish things away," Victor barked at his little brother again. He did not normally spit this much verbal venom at his baby brother. But he was irritated from the callouses on his hands, the blisters, and the eery atmosphere of the forest. And Theo didn't care about any of it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Whether the stories are childish are not, shall be determined in the future," Theo responded like a character from a book. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Victor managed a glare at his ten year old brother.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I hate you, I really hate you!" Victor shouted, "can't you be normal! Can't you stop acting like you're special. You're not special! You're not special!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Theodore looked at Victor.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Never said I was," Theodore responded, as he began to walk back, "Come let's continue our adventure."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"This isn't an adventure Theo, mom wants you back home,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"That's where I am going, but no one said the walk back couldn't be an adventure," Theo smiled.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Boiling with rage, probably for the first time, since most of the time he dealt with Theodore with an air of difference. He pushed Theo down onto the ground. He had never done such a thing and Theodore frowned more at the dirt then he did at Victor.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Victor didn't know if he should be shocked at himself or if he really wanted to punch Theodore while he was still down. Still Theo got up with grace and dusted himself off.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Are you okay?" Victor asked, "I'm sorry."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Aye a bit of dirt," Theo responded and continued to walk towards the village. It made Victor angier. Why did he apologize when he didn't even care? Victor huffed, but followed Theo. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You know where you're going?" Victor asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"In fact I do," Theo responded, "I have been marking my path the further and deeper I go."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You know you're not allowed to go that far," Victor snorted.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Aye, but what traveler has not go beyond his boundaries? That is how you adventure," Theo responded.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Will you talk normally for once," Victor was torn between conversing with his brother and brooding about his behavior.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Theodore frowned.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"You seemed scared Vic," Theo responded, "I was trying to make it less scary."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yeah well all you're doing is annoying me," Victor huffed.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Theodore merely kicked at dirt.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"All you have to do is keep going forward," Theodore pointed at chalk marks he had been making on trees. He kicked off his heels and began to run. Leaving Victor's sight.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Victor groaned, why did he run away? He went to go run after Theo, but it happened so quickly that it was hard to describe. A black shape came out from the bushes and tried to attack Theo. A dog, no a vicious lone wolf with black fur, lept from the bushes. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Somehow he made it in swift time, pushing Theo out of the way, and falling to the ground. Rolling a human, twine between his brother and himself. Away from the wolf. He felt his arm bend under the stress of the event. Theo and him curled in a human shaped ball, as the wolf snarled at them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]His arm felt like it had fallen asleep, but Victor picked himself up off the ground. His right hand wasn't aching as the adrenaline was rushing. He stood his ground. He didn't know how he was going to fight off a wolf, but he had to. At first he was upset with Theo, but quickly realized he would worry if Theo was seriously hurt. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Theo, are you okay?" Victor asked, while still trying to stand his ground. Unsure of what to do with the wolf. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yeah," Theo groaned as he tried to regain his breath.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"We have to get out of here," Victor told Theo.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I can't," Theo responded as he stood up.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Why not?" Victor asked, but it was clear between his arm feeling weird, Theo was having a hard time standing. They were going to get eaten, weren't they. They were going to be devoured. He had no way of fighting off the wolf.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Victor closed his eyes, but he heard the wolf make an ungodly noise. Something between losing its air and gurgling one blood. He watched as the body began to twitch, and wither in pain as it was dying. An arrow through its throat. Victor turned around to see Aden's father, and his parents. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]His mother was quickly running to their side, as well as Alister.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You two are in big trouble!" their mother barked at them, she gave them a stern look that began to soften, "But first, are you two alright?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Mother," Theo hobbled over to his mother first to embrace in her warm arms.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"We'll get the physician to look it over," his mother said, "Can you walk Victor?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]At first he was frozen from the death of the wolf, but he quickly snapped back to reality.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Ye-yes," Victo stuttered, "I can walk. Theo's going to be okay, right?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"We'll have to see," his mother said.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"But are you alright?" his father asked, nodding to the warden, "Thank you."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I don't...know," Victor responded, "My arm feels a little weird, but..I'm okay. It doesn't hurt. Pulled something."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"We'll get you two looked over," his mother repeats. She extends out her hand to hold him in her arms and he accepts doing so.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]**[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]That night the worry was that Theo had broken his leg. Though it seemed he only had a badly sprained ankle. While the concern was more of a pulled muscle for Victor's arm. Except now that the situation was beginning to wane and the adrenaline fading from his body, his arm was beginning to hurt a lost worse than earlier. He tried to hold back tears, as they were being checked by the physician. They were checking over Theo's leg and telling their parents what to do.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Immobilize the area, don't let him walk on it," the physician told them. Both parents nodded. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You hear that Theo," his mother told him sternly.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"But you can't find good stories in bed," Theo protested.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Well you're going to have to," his mother scolded.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"All right let's check out the other one," the physician said coming over to the next bed. The physician staring at him and Victor looking at his shoes. He wondered if his dad had made the physician shoes too. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"He might have hurt his arm," his mother began, but looked at Victor for more information.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"My arm feels, bendy," Victor responded was that a word? Did he seem like a child, but the physician didn't seem to care much.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You dislocated your shoulder and seems to have fractured the arm" the physician said looking over his wounds, "Luckily no skin was broken, and I can set the bone back. Also bed rest for this young one. I can also relocate the shoulder."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"That's good then?" their mother asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yes," the physician said, "I could think of much worse fates. Trust me."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]**[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Something I never told you, I don't blame you for what happened. I am not even mad about it, I am just glad I didn't lose you or that you were more seriously hurt. I just wish you could leave your head. Sometimes I worry about you too much and that scares me, makes me angry. Because I both don't care enough to hate you, or love you. Because you've always been distant towards me. But I also care so much to hate and love you at the same time.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Theme Song: [/BCOLOR]

Hey asshole, finish the magic

Asshole; Oh Okay yeah sorry bout that totally forgot

Well you have till Sunday to get that done fuck face

AAAhhhh, now I understand. I wasn't sure about which part of it all you didn't like. It's the psychic! Gotcha! Alright, change is a comin', and I'll finish her little personality list as well. :D

And the Enri thing too.

@Phi Chisym

After reflection, I cannot accept the character.

I sent you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.