Of Magic and Mayhem

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
*throws pie at shadow, running for the hills* EVERYMAN FOR HIMSEELF!

"I think we need another smokescreen." Maulnar thought out loud whilst reading the OOC. "So this is who I'm working with, then? Good Heavens."

Maulnar, behave.

"No."

Bjomolf growls impatiently. "When will the fighting begin?" He snarled, slamming his axe into the dirt, "My axe thirsts for blood!"

"Why don't you let it kiss that arrow-wound in your leg, hmm?" Maulnar chuckled. "Just be patient. Just a while longer and there will be no more fighting."

Bjomolf snarled, picking up his axe with the intent to lodge it in the old fool's skull. "Watch your tongue, old cat!" He growled instead, "We all know you wouldn't care if there was fighting or not. You won't even fight for your own species!"

Skoll sat there on the floor " the beast has a point " He said ruffling his fur " But i mean...violence is why they locked me away for so many years "

"Hmph," Bjomolf regarded the dragon with mistrust, "At least your strength will be needed for the coming battles," He said gruffly, "Those humans will pay for trying to kill us."

" I dont know why i chose to fight....instinct? when your blood is in trouble...you fight for them " He said making a fireball in his hands and placing it in his mouth, then blowing it out into the air.

Anne scratches her head in confusion "Um...are we roleplaying in the OOC?" Wane shoves her aside "Sweet! Step aside everyone, my time to shine" Wane says standing in the spotlight in the middle of the field and/or room and twitching his tail pompously. Adric stares at everyone uncomprehendingly "ಠ_ಠ"

By the way, would any of the anthros here like to assassinate the king? It's for some sort of plot development. Wane grins and raises his hand "Me. Me! I'd be awesome at that" Not you Wane, you're not totally against the humans anymore remember? Wane grimaces "No fair! Why can't I hate the humans?"" Because I said so. So, that said, any takers?

I'm back! :D

Thanks! It's good to be home!

Glad to see you return. I really wanted to RP with Mr. Inexplicable :p

Status
Not open for further replies.