Of Love and War

you guys have room for one more? I have a couple characters brewed up for a fantasy style campaign, so I was wondering if there might be a chance I could put them to use here.

What sort of character would you put in? I might be able to make room, but I have my cast once Effort gets his character up. Still, go ahead and PM me with a character and I'll see what we can come up with.

Name: Samuel Sol

Race: Human

Role: Human Antagonist

Physical Description: If you see him from afar he's not very imposing. See him a little bit closer and he's still not very imposing. Samuel is 5'10" tall and wieghs roughly 198 pounds. His hair is sandy brown and his eyes are light brown. His build is strong, a physique from doing physical work for much of his life. His features are not sharp and the only thing that stands out about his face is the stern look of authority.

Personality Description: Samuel can be quite stern, and a little bit impolite at times. He seems so serious because he cares for the well being of the people in the town and he must be vigilant. He believes in trusting your neighbor and being forthcoming with your needs. No one can help you if no one knows you need help. He has little patience for people who beat around the bush and for panic. Normally he stays out of other people's business, but certain circumstances dictate otherwise.

History: Sam lived in this small town his whole life, it's not quite big and everyone is pretty familiar with each other. Sam's father died when he was ten and he realized how precious everyone around him was. He spent a lot of time helping his nieghbors and in the process learned many things before he was done in school. He believed a town was only as good as the people living in it, and was there when ever some one needed a hand and taught his three younger sisters to do the same. Sam was more jovial then, the increasing friction of the war made him the man he is now. With the war getting rougher, bands of recruiters would roam around trying to recruit cities and towns to one side or the other. Sam, taking the reins and surprised at finding himself the towns leader, refused to involve the town in the war. In some cases the recruiters would get violent, or thugs would attack part of the town, then Samuel would surprise them with his mastery of Wind. With the constant possibility of a raider attack, Sam got the everyone in gear to fortify the town. What with coordinating the town, watching for attacks, and the stress of caring about everyone at once, Sam barely has time to spend with his family. Or with the woman he loves.