Of Lelouch Vi Britannia and CC's adventures.

She simply nods and informs the men they are to rest. That the attack will take place mid afternoon. She joins Lelouch in the bedchambers. Sleeping with but a blanket in between them.

He slept in bed, planning on how to do this attack, shifting his head a little, "Hmmm." He wrapped one arm gently over C.C. still asleep, he had school next week.

She awakens. Females all around the world must be jealous. She looks as beautifull getting out of beed as she ever does.

He woke up when she did and pulled his arm off, he sat up. "Go use the bathroom, i'll change in here." He said, looking at his suit, "Okay?"

She simply nods. Walking into the bathroom and closing the door. The shower caan be heard. About ten minutes later she returns looking refreshed."Ready?"

He nodded, and put his mask on, now fully ready, he nodded, "Yes, I am C.C." He smiled a little behind his mask, "Come, we must go meet with the men."

She gives him a smile and walks to the bunker where the men are waiting. "Alright. You all know your roles. I will give Zero his oppourtunity to explain his genius." She says smirking in Lelouch's direction.

Zero smirked, "Alright men." He showed a map to the group, explaining position's for his men and what they were to do, leading up to the assasination of several Britannian official's.

C.C Vanishes as she always does just before the attack begins. What she does dureing the attacks no one but Lelouch will ever find out...However it always benefits them.

Lelouch sighed gently, establishing an area behind the line's of knightmare's for his baic base, he sat inside, ordering his men via radio signal's.

The men preform to his expectations. completing all objectives.

He radio'd C.C. "C.C." He said, "How are your plan's proceeding?" he inquired.

A scream can be heard in the background "Well Zero. I just need one more piece of information and i should be finished."

He laughed slightly, then nodded, continuing to radio her, "Very well." He stopped, and smirked.

After the battle ends a final gunshot is heard in the distance. C.C calmly walks forward covered in blood from head to toe. Her once green hair stained crimson.

He looked at her and shook his head, "Guess I know where the idea of bloody Mary came from now." He joked slightly.

She simply smiles."A sucses on your part as well i take it? I have the intelegince we needed to launch the next royal attacks."

He nodded, "And Clovis, is he now dead?" He asked. Looking at her.

C.C Smiles that particular smile that promises great suffering."Oh yes....He is very dead now."

He smirked and chuckled a bit, "Excellent new's my darling C.C." he was elated at the news.