3. Primarily Prefer Male
a4d0c660ce00afb1840d63ce29eeae44.jpg

OOC THREAD
TOURNAMENTS THREAD
DUNGEON THREAD
CHARACTER THREAD
COMBAT TEST THREAD

~~UNLOCKED RESORT AREAS~~
The Spire Resort is the gold standard of resorts. With pools, a gym including a sparring arena, many restaurants and ways to play and relax, this is considered the main resort. The contestants will have their homes for them and any significant others in this area, and this is where the majority of attractions are.
As secrets are discovered, dungeons are crawled and tournaments are completed, more areas will become unlocked to explore and enjoy.​

Last edited:
Character: Neil Blues
Interactions: Kelon and Megumi @Mythy the Dragon-Wolf and Sail @Sail

Neil listened to the two go, greatly interested in the things they've experienced. All those things about spaceships and such were only fiction to him. But then again, psychic powers probably were fiction to many other people. He was surprised hearing that Megumi was 9 months in as she looked to way earlier in her pregnancy. But then again, wolflings probably were different than humans on the biological side so he shouldn't be too surprised.

"A cloaked figure, huh... Sounds familiar...", he absentmindedly let out.

Last edited:
Character: Kelon Vel Therut & Megumi Val Therut
Interactions: Sail @Sail / Neil @Tiguidi

"An AI?" Megumi giggled a little. "Well, like I said before - I would normally have a litter in here." she said softly as the food got here. She ate slightly daintily, but it was obvious that she was holding back. "Otherwise, humans would be about my size at four months, I suppose."

Kelon looked to Sail and nodded with a smile. "Well.. if it comes to that, I would appreciate it." then he looked to Neil. "Familiar?" he asked softly. "Really? What do you mean?"

Character: Sail Salizen
Interactions: Kelon and Megumi@Mythy the Dragon-Wolf Neil @Tiguidi

"I think it sounds familiar to a lot of us,"Sail said, her face going red, "Oh, I'm sorry about that. That sounded rude. I'm used to talking very plainly and directly with the people who work on my ship."

Sail took one of the eggs and layered it onto a peice of semi-burnt toast, "This food isn't half bad. It's spiced pretty well, especially for being manually made. But, what do you mean by it exactly? The figure being familiar?"

Interactions: Kelon and Megumi @Mythy the Dragon-Wolf Sail @Sail

"Well, I dunno if they're this place's messengers or something but a cloaked person came to me some time ago and told me to follow the instruction on some letter if I wanted to have more excitement in my life.", Neil shrugged after swallowing his bite. "I don't know if that's what brought me to this place but I'm not complaining. For now. But that's not important. We should think about the present, am I right?"

He glanced over the others present at the table before continuing his meal. The food was good!

Interactions: Kelon and Megumi @Mythy the Dragon-Wolf Neil @Tiguidi

"I can remember when the figure spoke to me. I was in the cockpit of the ship, investigating the security feed for clues as to possible culprits for a murder. It came and told me it was a Seer. Said 'Thou must go to find thy true treasure.' It proceeded to threaten everyone on my ship, so I went."

Megumi hummed in agreement at the compliments on the food, unable to keep herself from continuing to eat. Kelon would look at Sail and cock his head. "He threatened your ship?" He asked softly. "I wonder if this figure is the same for us all, or different..."

He paused and then looked to Neil and nodded. "But you are right. Perhaps we shouldn't dwell on the past..." He looked over to his mate. "As long as I can keep my family safe and happy, I will be fine."

Interaction: Kelon and Megumi @Mythy the Dragon-Wolf Neil @Tiguidi

"You know, I'd like to find out if there is a connection." Sail's AI added the task to a list for her to tackle later. Sail finished the eggs and toast, and moved on to the pancakes.

"Kelon, Megumi, how long have you been together? You still have that honeymoon look," she said with a smile.

Kelon, at Sail's question, blushed suddenly and Megumi was able to pause her eating, nuzzling into her mate's arm gently. He looked down at his own food and began to eat while Megumi answered. "We've been together.. about a year now." she said with a giggle, kissing Kelon on the cheek before going back to eating her own meal.

Interactions: Sail @Sail / Kelon and Megumi @Mythy the Dragon-Wolf

"Cute.", Neil commented. "Still, you're a pretty young couple, huh? Those that are committed enough to have children are kinda rare -well, where I come from, at least. "I'm good right where I am, with no extra attention to give to someone.", he added as he finished his plate. "Man, that was good..."

"Well, this food has been quite good. Maybe we could all our our heads together and figure out who exactly recruited us. Maybe it could help us free the two of you, get me back home to my ship, and heck, Neil, you could even join me if you are up for some adventure. I can always get you back home." Sail smiled, placing her fork upon the near empty plate.

Kelon smiled a bit and leaned back, reaching into a pocket to grab a cig to chew on after the meal. However, he found that hand grabbed by Megumi, who was shaking a bit, with her face red.

"K-Kelon..." She whimpered, panting and letting out a grunt of pain. "I-I think.. I think it's.. time.." she let out a loud groan, and Kelon seemed to freeze, wide-eyed.

Interactions: Sail @Sail / Kelon and Megumi @Mythy the Dragon-Wolf

Neil blinked twice, taking a second to realize. "... Huh, now? Just like that?" He obviously didn't really know what to do in situations like these but... was there even a hospital at the resort? He didn't even know... He drummed his fingers on his thighs, hoping Kelon or even Sail would know what to do; they seemed dependable enough.

Sail room a deep breath, claiming her nerves. She had led someone through this process twice in deep space without pain medication-she could certainly do it here. "Neil, can you carry her? I can lead the way, i have a map of the entire facility memorized. And Kelon, let her squeeze your hand as tight ss possible, it'll help relieve her pain until we get her to the med-bays. I'd give her pain meds, but I don't think the ones I have are safe for pregnant ladies."

Interaction: Kelon and Megumi @Mythy the Dragon-Wolf / Sail @Sail

"Huh? Uh, yeah, sure..." As Sail took the lead, Neil got up from his seat and put a hand on Megumi's shoulder, activating his ability at the same time. "I gotcha.", he said as the wolfling started to gently float in the air, mere inches from the ground. "It'll be easier for me like that. Come on, let's go.", he told Kelon as he steadily followed Sail.

Kelon looked between the two as they started to take action, and as she started to float Megumi would squirm a little, but her hand never left her mate's. The male nodded to Sail and would let Megumi do anything that she needed to as they worked their ways to the med-bay.

It would be a quick walk, after which Megumi was taken back into a room with a doctor that seemed very competent. Kelon would go back as well after asking if his new compatriots would either wait, or return.

The labor was fairly quick for human standards, about three hours would pass with Kelon in with his love. After those three hours, a nurse came out and offered the two to come see the new family.

(I think Neil and Sail can have a brief conversation here while they are awaiting, and then we can go back to present time.)

Interaction: Neil @Tiguidi

"Thank you for following my lead. That was quite an enjoyable fight we had before. How exactly do you manipulate things like that? And, were you born with that power or did you have to train to get them," Sail asked as the door swung closed.

Interactions: Sail @Sail

"Oh, that... It's kind of a long story.", Neil chuckled, scratching his head. "Both of your guesses are wrong, actually.

Y'see, some years ago, I'd say about six or seven, we, uh, got some financial problems at home. Nothing shady or anything but hey, stuff happens, what can I say? Anyway, it just so happened that the government was looking for volunteers to try out their new 'revolutionizing serum', said to be something that'd 'change the world'. They gave out a good amount of money just to try it out so... yeah, I just went and did that.

Nothing bad happened as you can see but... well, nothing happened at all. Heh, the disappointed looks on the scientists' faces were great, not gonna lie. But even though nothing happened, I still got the money so... mission accomplished, I guess! Well, nothing happened for a few months, at least.

One day, well, I'm gonna spare the details of my thoughts but I realized I could lift things with my mind. I was super weak at first but I seem to get stronger over time. Heh, I had trouble lifting my house keys when it first happened... Anyway, there were rumors around that people called 'espers' existed so I guess the government wanted to try and make an artificial one? Whew, did I ramble? Sorry about that..."

Interaction: Neil @Tiguidi
"Oh it's not a problem. You say the government injected you with something, correct? What did the serum make you feel like? And how do you trigger your ability. Does it just happen, like lifting an arm?"

Interaction: Sail @Sail

"If I remember correctly, it was... weird, I guess?" He furrowed his brows as he tried to remember. "It felt like I had a fizzy drink pumped into my blood but the feeling lasted for a few seconds, I'd say a minute at max."

His own body then started levitating and he positioned himself as if he was laying down in midair. "Even easier than that. I dunno, it just happens.", he said as he now looked at Sail sideways.

Interactions: Neil @Tiguidi

Sail chewed on the thought in her head. "AI, begin to scan possible substances from the Empire that could replicate such an effect."

She began to twirl a long strand of her golden hair with her finger; she added two more, and began to lace them into a small braid. "Thank you for the information. Do you know of any other artificial espers from your world?"