Oc, and Hetalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally wanna do this! I flipping love Hetalia

Aye! Alright well I'd love to rp with you, I already do Latvia and Sealand in another chat so any request I've rped all countries at least once. Also nice to meet you.

Awe Latvia and Sealand are too cute! I'm happy with who ever you choose, its all good with me. And its nice to meet you too~

`
(@u@)

Alright well I haven't been, Finland in a while! I usually use their human names, or one of the names from the list of possible human names ^^. Not sure how well you know all the countries info, so his human name is Tino and he's twenty. Like I said not sure how much your into hetalia. Also um would you be using a country or oc?

Oh my goodness. I've been waiting for this. I freaking love Hetalia with a passion. T^T

But, uh, I should stand back and watch shouldn't I? Don't want to interrupt you two!

We haven't started yet you can join on in oc or hetalia? I'm going to be Finland so who ever you want to be just let me know ^^! AI had no idea so many people would be into this Idea I mean my friend me have been doing it for about two years but because we've rped it so long we made it a private room, but I'm excited to change things up I just love hetalia!

I'll be a canon character...
Lemme see... I'm happy with anyone, like Armin said, but I'm used to being England, America, Canada, Spain or Romano. I also use their human names and pretty much everything else. I've done too much research XD And can I just say Finland is a sweetie? 'Cause he is >w< Love him to bits and I ship Sufin but shush, don't tell anyone.

Heheh yeah I played him in my other rp when Peter and Ravis went to a meeting actually I played all the nordics and Arthur, Alfred, and Ravis.^^ I love Matthew such a cutie, spain is adorable to.

I adore Spain so much ;w; He's like my little baby. He always cheers me up :'D And that rp sounded awesome, just saying. AND YOU'VE POLEPLAYED SO MANY PEOPLE AAAAA YOU'RE SO GOOD *worships*

*hands Nicolae an armful of cats and a straw hat* There! Perfect! >w<

My friend would love you immediately just from being Vietnam, he adores her ^-^

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I dunno if I should be male vietnam ouo......
I'm a hard ameviet shipper and greece x japan
iyk3g9.jpg

*blinks and stares at picture* ... I've never saw male Vietnam before... He's pretty...

Fellow Greece x Japan shipper! Heck yeah! I also like USUK... I'm sorry guys, please don't kill me, I'm a nice fan! ;A;

... You aren't messing with me...? DUDE, I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!
Even if they aren't... They should be XD

Giripan is technically canon as the artist indirectly ships them XD
One of the famous giripan canon art by the artist / creator himself
Grja-03-1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Cry
" The final strip ("Frequency") was based on the results of the 2005 Durex Global Sex Survey, where Greece placed #1 in the frequency of sex around the world and Japan placed last. After confirming the findings with Greece, Japan said that he envied his ability to have that much action as he considers himself to be an old man who lacks the energy to do it. Greece replied that Japan should learn how to enjoy sex more even if it might hurt at first, and the scene cut to a view outside of Japan's house with Japan screaming so loudly from inside that a nearby country, China, yelled at him to be quiet. In the next panel, a naked (or at least shirtless) Japan was seen bolting up in bed, yelling about how relieved he is that it was all a dream, even as Greece was shown to be sleeping next to him. "

I HAVE MY CHARACTER UP AND READY YOU WANT TO MEET HER YOU WANT TO MEET DARK!!! I LOVE MY DARK WILLIM! I LOVE CANADA AND RUSSIA AND PRUSSIA AND AND AND EVERYONE IN HETALIA I LOVE YOU PERSON THAT MADE THIS!

Status
Not open for further replies.