Oc, and Hetalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maple.....I'd hate to be rude but no one asked me my opinion....

Who are you?

I'm Canada....

Pssh I love hetalia! I just wish there was another movie.

I'll RP Poland! Because he like, totally cool!

Okay okay every *waves hands, stands on a table* I will start this all so Death what is your oc? could we get some background?

Oh if its okay I can also rp my APH oc along with Poland, so we can have more oc

My oc is Connecticut.

Name: Connecticut
Human name: Apollo Kirkland Jones
Appearance: Apollo has silver hair with pale blue eyes. Like America he often wears a bomber jacket but on his it has the number 15 signifying his state number. He also wears baggy black jeans with a British flag shirt, a reminder that he once belonged to the UK.
Personality: His personality is in between America's and England's, he tends to stay quiet the majority of the time and keeps to himself.
State/Country: State
Wounds: Connecticut is blind (blinded during the revolution) and he has a long scar on his back and over his heart due to recent happenings in his state
Pets: He has a ghost friend, due to the many stories of his State being haunted.

*clears throat.* I'm gonna post a starter paragraph, anyone can join just let us know who your gonna be, and if it's a oc or a hetalia character.))

Tino stood in line at a small coffee shop he was visiting America for the first time, he was wearing http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/35000000/-Finland-hetalia-35084470-600-497.jpg . It seemed to be colder then he expected in Virginia even though it was winter he expect it to be warmer. Tino got a hot chocolate then walked out side he had Hanatamago hidden in his shirt, as he walked down the busy sidewalk Hanatamago poked her head out of Tino's shirt. Tino took a sip of the hot chocolate. "Mmm~" He looked around trying to figure out where to go first he stopped taking a look at a building with lights and music flowing from it. "It's a little early to being partying like that." he said softly to his self, he felt lost and slightly scared unaware of his surroundings. Hanatamago licked Tino's face Tino giggled then continued to walk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.