- Obvious Clickbait -

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Urban Druid

Original poster
Hello there!

I've used to roleplay quite a lot but had to stop with it due to plenty of real life shenanigans. Now that everything's in questionable order, I'm as eager as every to take up my favourite hobby once again and need a few good men or women to help with getting back into the game.

Few things about me:
Dog person
Twenty years old male
English isn't my first language, but I'm not utterly clueless and passed CAE exam
Can post at least every two days, several paragraphs per post
Prefer MxF or FxF pairings.

Few rules:
Don't be afraid to be proactive in the roleplay
Don't leave drop without saying a word
Don't post one-liners
Don't fuck with Aria
Do have fun

When it comes to roleplaying, I can work with pretty much everything but ordinary slice of life settings, but sci-fi or historical settings.

Pairings:
Master x Apprentice
Cop x Lawbreaker
Invader x Native
Warlock/Witch x Witch hunter
Knight x Lady
Priest x Soldier
Dragon x Knight/Hunter
Vampire x Hunter/Childe
Demon x Warlock
(this list is just illustrative, feel free to propose anything you might be interested in)

Plots:
Druid x Engineer- When strange machine men attack druid´s precious forest, he has to seek help in only other place he knows, a strange steampunk city.
WIP

Fandoms:
Start Wars
Warcraft
Dragon Age
Mass Effect
Fallout

Reactions: mango
@Urban Druid You prefer playing Male or Female? (Also I'll be honest, your title did get me XD)

Hey! You still looking?

I'd like to play your knight x lady pairing. Or anything DA and ME. Sad to say that I've only played Origins tho, and I haven't read the comics. For ME, I've played 2 and 3, but can't say that I'm completely clueless with the events in 1. That aside, I've only read bits from Foundation.

And yes, you don't fuck with Aria.

Let me know if you're up for some Warcraft rp!

Came for the click bait.... stayed for the plot.​

• Love
Reactions: Solstice Equinox
Status
Not open for further replies.