V

Vanq

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called?
Let's keep it simple...Vanq.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Girl

How old are you?

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Precisely. I've been rp'ing pretty consistently for the past 3 years or so, since rejoining a site in 2011. I first started rp'ing about 10 years ago, off and on.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
Both, group roleplays are what I usually mainly participate in. I will do 1x1s, though rarely with a random person found in int checks, or whatever they may be called here.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
Sofa + netflix = perfect rainy day

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Uhh...well other than horrible Christmas music that's already beginning...Take Me to Church has been stuck in my mind a lot recently.

Hallo there Vanq, welcome to the community! :D

It wasn't demanded, you just wanted to do it! :D
Heya Vanq! Welcome to Iwaku!
Enjoy playing the mess out of some roles.

Don't give me that look ghengy. You know you're happy to see me ;)
Lol accidentally loved your post with Bea's profile.

Also, had to make sure it was you first. Was fairly certain it was, I'd just rather not make an ass of myself.

Good to see you here. :bsmile:

-edit-

Also, you should read my 4000+ word post.

I'm fairly proud of myself.

Knocking off the rust and dust, and getting back into things.

<3 I'm glad to see you here. Mike and I are active in rp's again, for the first time in a very long time. We got a jump in going on if you want to take a peek. I just posted in it.

<3 I'm glad to see you here. Mike and I are active in rp's again, for the first time in a very long time. We got a jump in going on if you want to take a peek. I just posted in it.

Wish I had the time to! I have an rp concept I've been working on for months, and that's all I really have the time for, hit me up after the holidays with anything you have and I may have extra free time then.

Wish I had the time to! I have an rp concept I've been working on for months, and that's all I really have the time for, hit me up after the holidays with anything you have and I may have extra free time then.
Will do. By then, we should have the actual rp that we want to do up and going ( and will be mostly filled by the Great Migrationists XD )

Hello, Vanq! So glad you've joined us. Are you also a part of this so called Great Migration? ^^

Hello!

I guess you could say I am! Enjoying the site so far, just need to get my bearings on a different layout. :)

The countdown until we're in Libertine together begins.

Er I mean

Hey Vanq!

Hi vanq! Nice to meet you.

I'm sure we'll be best of friends because I don't know you ignore my avatar what do you mean it's from another website shoosh.

<3

Hi vanq! Nice to meet you.

I'm sure we'll be best of friends because I don't know you ignore my avatar what do you mean it's from another website shoosh.

<3
Hi Scribz! Its so nice to meet you. I agree, I think we will he besties forever and ever. Your avatar is so pretty, I don't recognize it at all. You must be the coolest.

Hi Scribz! Its so nice to meet you. I agree, I think we will he besties forever and ever. Your avatar is so pretty, I don't recognize it at all. You must be the coolest.
I am the coolest so nice of you to notice! <3