Obligatory Introduction

What do you prefer to be called?
Let's keep it simple...Vanq.
Boy, girl, or a mystery?
How old are you?
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Precisely. I've been rp'ing pretty consistently for the past 3 years or so, since rejoining a site in 2011. I first started rp'ing about 10 years ago, off and on.
Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
Both, group roleplays are what I usually mainly participate in. I will do 1x1s, though rarely with a random person found in int checks, or whatever they may be called here.
On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
Sofa + netflix = perfect rainy day
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Uhh...well other than horrible Christmas music that's already beginning...Take Me to Church has been stuck in my mind a lot recently.
Moon of my Life!

What do you prefer to be called?
Let's keep it simple...Vanq.
Boy, girl, or a mystery?
How old are you?
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Precisely. I've been rp'ing pretty consistently for the past 3 years or so, since rejoining a site in 2011. I first started rp'ing about 10 years ago, off and on.
Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
Both, group roleplays are what I usually mainly participate in. I will do 1x1s, though rarely with a random person found in int checks, or whatever they may be called here.
On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
Sofa + netflix = perfect rainy day
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Uhh...well other than horrible Christmas music that's already beginning...Take Me to Church has been stuck in my mind a lot recently.
Oi, I remember you! :D Good to see you here, Vanq.

Be gentle on us.
<3 You made it! If Dervs is my sun and stars you can be my bear. I totally won't make you crawl through sewers or kick your ass out of my entourage. Promise.

Reactions: Sini
There's a beast in every man...

mwDOSoS.png

Less incestuous;

I did. I figured it might get me back into the group-game gear. Who says I'm in your entourage, and you not in mine?

Reactions: Vanq
Well it's rather obvious to me. There's no point in me explaining it at this point. :blonde:

Well it's rather obvious to me. There's no point in me explaining it at this point. :blonde:
It pleases me that you realise the nature of your position.

Ambiguity aside, A LOT of 'us' are on here :O !