O V E R W A T C H ♡

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
N

Nessu

tumblr_oiwqb6ZYXt1u2d2qeo3_r1_500.gif

* S i g h *
| About Me |
  • Hi, I'm Ness | Twenty - One
  • Trapped in the Midwest | CST
  • Full-Time Student & Workaholic
  • I'm comfortable with thread rp's, I keep better track with them than I do on private messaging. Hope you don't mind.
  • I really really like the whole process of plotting with partners. I find it the most fun. We get to know each other, what we want in our story, and get to taste each others interest when discussing. So please, come here with the interest of putting your two cents in, I love talking. (:
  • Depending, I'm not sure if there will be any smut in these roleplays, of course, it is up for discussion for those 18+ .
  • I'm a pretty slow poster. I'm just going to be blunt on that. It takes me an hour AT LEAST to get a post out there on the spot, and that is at my fastest. Usually, other than that, I try to push in a post as much as I can, and if I can't, I'll let you know.
  • I don't really know how many partners I'll take, but I'll post when I've close the search.
  • I'm nice! So, please don't be afraid of me and this big thread post ;u; !!

| Pairings |

* = Crave Level

Mercy x Moira ***** | Possible plot [?]
Mercy x Feerah *** | Possible plot [?]

Mei x Junkrat

D.VA x Genji * | Possible plot [?]
D.VA x Bridgette ***
D.VA x Mercy *

Ana x Reinhart *

I have a few plots, but man, I'm dried up. I just have a CRAZY thirst for some Overwatch. If you anyone has a plot/pairing they want to shoot at me, let me know! I'm seriously down for anything.