Ω Omega Squad Ω

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fellow roleplayer(s),

After an unexpected turn of events, I am unable to continue roleplaying at this time. I do not wish to go into detail about it, and I regret to say that it is not something I can avoid. I really did have wonderful plans for this roleplay, and I had every intention of staying active and putting my full participation into it. In fact, I was absolutely excited for every roleplay that I created/participated in. However, reality is that not everything can always go as planned, and that is my current situation. I do not know when I will return, but it will be a long time. More than just a few weeks. I am truly sorry for causing any of you inconvenience, as that is not my intention. I hope you can understand, and I wish all of you the best of luck in your creative endeavors. If this little letter of mine seems a bit impersonal, it is because I am having to make the announcement in many different places--both to individuals and to groups. For those participating in a roleplay of my own creation, I apologize for letting you down as GM. If anyone wishes to take the idea and create their own little world out of it, I give you full permission. For those I am simply participating with, I apologize for letting you down as a roleplayer, especially if the roleplay was gaining ground that it might now lose. Please accept my apologies, and I hope to see you all again at some point.

Sincerely,
Kim

Sorry to hear it. Good luck in whatever it is you do from here.

I will hopefully be getting a post up today. At latest I'll get one up tomorrow.

@Prince:

I haven't seen Zabby on Skype since July 7th, so I'm wondering if her computer might have died or something like that. I don't think she's abandoned the game or anything like that. Just so you know. :)

@Zarko Straadi

She replied on the tenth, was active this Tuesday, but has been silent since. Another round of posting from the audience, and I might timeskip their the bout between Lev and Sawback; I didn't intend on it being long, anyway. This slight extension also opens up more opportunities for a fifth to come in, so it's not completely counter-intuitive. Anyway, with three others still available to reply, I'm not yet worried about the stall.

On another note, my skype: omniscended It's an easy place to find me. I'm on it at home, work and generally whenever I'm out and about. As I recall, you also have a PM to reply to yourself.

@Zarko Straadi and @Prince

I apologize for my delay. I had intended to post a few days ago, but I was traveling and moving into a new apartment. I should be able to get a post up today or tomorrow.

Posted! Sorry it was later than promised. I almost died accidentally eating crab this weekend. ^_^'

Ironically, I ate some bad shrimp at a Chinese place this weekend. Food Poisoning, man. It hit me at 1:30 AM, and when my 'mate woke up at 4:30AM to prep for work they were like "Oh god, have you been like this all night?"

Yes. And, it was horrible. Today was the first day since Friday I've ate solid food, and that was just carrots.

Will post tomorrow. I've been at work all weekend practically.

posting from phone... can edit later, but there isn't really much to be said without dragging things out

EDIT: Gimme a bit to edit, I just got my sister's comp. Also, my apologies for the delay.

EDIT #2: Done

Last edited:
@Zabby @Kaykay When you guys gonna post? >.< It's just a real quick transition to the field, then the real fun begins...

Oops. I'll be right on that.

Haha, sorry. I'm a first year teacher this year, and school started Monday. I can crank out a quick one just to get the plot moving.

I've had some RL stuff come up, which is going to keep me away from the 'net from 8/10 until 8/26 or so. @Prince: I apologize for any RP'ing delays or inconvenience.

@Zabby @Nameless @Zarko Straadi Don't worry about it. :D As long as everyone, including @Kaykay and @Damien Kriez, are comfortable with the posting speed (which I'm sure they are), then the pace is fine. I personally start my new job soon. Supervisor for a remodel over 10 weeks working Sunday-Thursday 9PM-6AM for a team of 4 (35 crew, 7 teams, not including Project Manager). I just finished my training for it today. Mostly just a heads up. Post what is comfortable, but I will be trying to issue deadlines and I will offer reminders. I will also be working full time, but that's never been an issue before. In fact, I was working an average of 52.3 hours a week as a Dept. Manager, so this is actually a step down in terms of time-consumption. Anyway, I do like to keep the goal of roughly one post per week at minimum; if you guys can exceed that, then wonderful. I don't mind working around posting schedules.

Also, for the sake of progressing the RP, any single member of the RP may PM me to give me rights to "puppet" their character if they don't meet the deadline. I will try to stay as true to their character as I can and likely give them a simple paragraph or two so that I don't put too much of myself into it. This is optional for anyone whom would find it a slight stress relief and a favor to the RP as a whole. Also, as a courtesy from me, if I do puppet your character, I will tag you somewhere stating I did and give a reference post number to make sure you read it and are a) caught up and b) aware of how I was using your character.

Just give me a couple days... I think I need some time offline...

I'm here, but I was wondering about the code, do we just make it up? Are they making the password as they transform for the first time, or is there one already programmed?

You choose your code the first time you use it; from then on, that's your set code. I told Damien that, buuut it wasn't entirely clarified. No worries. Aside from that, using your code doesn't always mean you'll get your suit; it's a request for permission to use it. Also, if for any reason you don't have your A'vi Crystal Object, you won't be able to receive your suit; said object is the beacon for them.

Reactions: Damien Kriez
Status
Not open for further replies.