Nothing matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charles narrowed his eyes at him.
" ...we'll you're pretty handsome yourself." He mumbled as he took another sip.
"What do you do for a living?"

He smiled warmly "Im a Theater and Drawing Arts teacher. I love it alot!" He said chuckling as most would hate it.

"I'm still in college. Studying creative writing." Charles smiled.

He fell silent again as his phone started to vibrate. "Sorry about that."

"Its fine go ahead and answer" he said sipping his coffee and checking his own iphone

Charles looked at his texts and sighed. It was all dirty profanities and childish comments.
He put the phone down and looked at Jackson.
"Okay,what do you want?" Charles said to him.
"Because clearly you want something out of me,"

Last edited by a moderator:
Baffled by the assumsion he looked at Charles and gave him a confused look." Why would i want something out of you? I mean yeah you are cute but i dont want anything from you"

"...than what is it?" He asked as he took another sip of coffee

"Maybe i was trying to get a date with you?" He said smirking at the fact that he technicallly already did.

"Well, you did a good job." He scoffed as he got up from his chair.
"But I'm not looking for a relationship." He was a complete liar.
A pathetic one at that.he missed being taken care for,he missed trust, but he mostly missed being touched.
Charles missed everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Are you sure? Cause im pretty sure both of us need someone..." he said as he admited he was lonely

Charles looked him up and down with furrowed eyebrows.
"Let's go back to my place," he said as he started walking toward the exit door.
"We'll start something but it won't mean anything."

"To you.." he muttered under his breath as he followed him

They soon reached his apartment building,going in and climbing into an elevator.
"No,it won't mean anything to me or you." He stressed.

"Maybe i didnt want to get physical yet?" He said trying to make him slow down a bit.

The elevator stopped at his floor and he exited. "You're already at my place," Charles said as he pulled out his keys,unlocking the door then opening it.
His apartment was rather small but artsy,like every college student. A record player, a small kitchen, a tv, a huge book case and his bed that looked like it's been used a lot. Not by one person but by two or three...or four.

"True." He said and followed into there. Not really caring the bed looked used.

"What do you like?" Charles said as he took off his jacket.

"Slow,fast,rough,gentle?"He was clearly joking but at the same one he wasn't.

Hechuckled " well i dont care really im used to fast and rough." He said as he untied his bowtie.

"Oh,I see." Charles was now taking off his sweater.
"Means nothing right?"

"Yeah i guess." He said while pulling off his dress shirt and showed his lightly tanned body with light amounts of chest hair

Status
Not open for further replies.