Not sure if we're really allowed to do this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ElBell

... But would it be too much to ask for a set of ears to talk to more privately than in a thread? Preferably sooner rather than later, before I get too upset and more shaken. And no, it's not self harm or suicide, it's just personal stuff I want to get off my chest in a more private conversation :/

... But would it be too much to ask for a set of ears to talk to more privately than in a thread? Preferably sooner rather than later, before I get too upset and more shaken. And no, it's not self harm or suicide, it's just personal stuff I want to get off my chest in a more private conversation :/
I'd be happy to help if you need someone to talk to :) Send me a PM :)

I would be happy to listen and give what advice I can, Arcadia.

In any online community, asking for private consult is something well within your rights. After all, there is a space to do it publicly, you should be able to do so privately.

Reactions: chainedfiction
Hi Elbell, I remember you tried helping me with a problem of mine a while ago. I would love to be able to return the favor and lend you an ear. Maybe I'll have some insight to share on the subject, or can relate. :3

• Thank You
Reactions: ElBell
Well hey, my inbox is always open, whatever the problem may be I'll do my best to help out so feel free to message me at anytime.

• Thank You
I'll be sure to remember the wonderful support here. I think I'm okay for the moment, but I see months of struggling still on the way, so I'll be patient about things.

Bell, let me know if you need me.

PM me or Skype me: fatalrendezvous

(I know, big surprise, right?)

• Love
Feel free to add me to the PM list as well if you wish.

• Love
Just like everyone in this thread, you can vent to me through pms whenever you need an ear to listen. My skype username is " lawkheart " if you want to chat through there.

• Thank You
Man, looks like you already have quite a few volunteers

Feel free to message me as well though, I always got time to spare.

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.