Not sure if we're really allowed to do this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElBell

⋉Live and Learn⋊
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
In no particular order: romance, fantasy, slice of life, modern, school, adventure, and dystopia. I am open to suggestions for any genre besides those in the box below!
... But would it be too much to ask for a set of ears to talk to more privately than in a thread? Preferably sooner rather than later, before I get too upset and more shaken. And no, it's not self harm or suicide, it's just personal stuff I want to get off my chest in a more private conversation :/

... But would it be too much to ask for a set of ears to talk to more privately than in a thread? Preferably sooner rather than later, before I get too upset and more shaken. And no, it's not self harm or suicide, it's just personal stuff I want to get off my chest in a more private conversation :/
I'd be happy to help if you need someone to talk to :) Send me a PM :)

I would be happy to listen and give what advice I can, Arcadia.

In any online community, asking for private consult is something well within your rights. After all, there is a space to do it publicly, you should be able to do so privately.

Reactions: chainedfiction
Hi Elbell, I remember you tried helping me with a problem of mine a while ago. I would love to be able to return the favor and lend you an ear. Maybe I'll have some insight to share on the subject, or can relate. :3

• Thank You
Reactions: ElBell
Well hey, my inbox is always open, whatever the problem may be I'll do my best to help out so feel free to message me at anytime.

• Thank You
I'll be sure to remember the wonderful support here. I think I'm okay for the moment, but I see months of struggling still on the way, so I'll be patient about things.

Bell, let me know if you need me.

PM me or Skype me: fatalrendezvous

(I know, big surprise, right?)

• Love
Feel free to add me to the PM list as well if you wish.

• Love
Just like everyone in this thread, you can vent to me through pms whenever you need an ear to listen. My skype username is " lawkheart " if you want to chat through there.

• Thank You
Man, looks like you already have quite a few volunteers

Feel free to message me as well though, I always got time to spare.

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.