INTEREST CHECK Not Dead Yet Battlefront... Er... Afterlife Battlefront... GAH! WHAT IS THE NAME NOW?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Natsuki Takenaka (Goes by Natz)

Appearence: 123.jpg

Personality: Natz is firm in her beliefs and extremely headstrong. If she feels she is wronged, she won't hesitate to beat someone up. She hates being proven wrong, and when she is, she can skulk around for several days. She is a huge history buff, and adores the French Revolution, hence her outfit.

Regret: Never knowing who her parents were

Weapons: She can use a Glock 19 mm very well, but if there isn't one available or she has run out of ammo, she will use anything within arm's reach, even other people.

I'm fine with either, but I'm more partial to leaving it to the story because it would be more in the theme of the anime, you know?

Name: Robert Mason

Appearance: I'm afraid I don't do pictures. If that is not to your liking, I will change it, post-haste.

In his home country, Robert is considered to be of a height that is around average - though this may be, his build, through all the training he has done, has been made to be solid and with toned muscles. However, do no mistake him for Mr Universe - he is far from it, even with his upper-body strength. His hair, cut to a medium length, is a dark brown hue - not dark enough to be mistaken for black, but considerably darker than most brown-haired persons. His eyes are a sharp blue, cobalt in tone, and though they may appear harsh, the fact his eyelids are consistently half-closed make him appear nonchalant on a far more regular basis. His skin, due to half of his heritage, is vaguely tanned, though not enough to really change his apparent skin tone. He tries to keep his clothing simple, yet non-restrictive - hence the button-up, white short-sleeve shirt, paired with ever-so-slightly baggy jeans, fashioned from navy denim. His shoes are breathable trainers, black lace ups, with silver strikes along each one's outer side.

Personality: Robert, in life, hid his true self - as such, the personality one sees on the outside is largely false, and is but a well-formed shell. This shell has him seem particularly formal and calculating, not bringing his emotions into play, unless the situation calls upon them, for one reason or another. If you asked him to solve a mathematical equation, he would proceed with no evident struggle - however, he would appear to have difficulty when faced with a problem requiring his own opinion, and would likely give an answer containing a ream of facts, and little that was not riddled with neutrality. But, on the contrary, his true self is far less cold and unfeeling. A lover of the softer things in life, the real Robert Mason enjoys bad puns, heart-wrenching music, films, books and whatnot, and strawberry milkshakes. He is, in reality, a sensitive teddy bear trapped in a cast-iron shell, and all he really wants is a friend who won't judge him.

Regret: Hiding his true potential to stop himself from being persecuted, while he himself felt caged.

Weapons: Due to his experience in life, he is proficient in kick-boxing, and his "weapons" of choice are a pair of steel gauntlets, used to beat the living hell out of enemies. However, he knows the impracticality of this, and has been training with a Heckler and Koch HK417 mid-range sniper rifle. He's no crack shot, but he can hit stationary and slow moving targets most of the time. He knows the reliability of this weapon - he reasons that if the SAS use it, then it's good enough for him.

[SPOILI]
hk417.jpg
[/SPOILI]

Its okey if you don't like pics, since your discription is rather clear.

Anyway, I'll get the OOC up.

I'll play the 'Angel' as well as a class SSS member. The "Leader" of class SSS is up for grabs.

I wana leave my history to the story >:)

last question...should we start with us barely getting there? or were already there

Hmm...

A number of us should already have been there, perhaps set up the Name-changing battlefront. Lets move the ideas to the OOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.