Non-Fandom Pairings - Looking for Male Characters or Doubling!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

A Mundane Mystic

professionally helpful
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
I've got a full time job, usually available in the evenings (CST timezone here)
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Hi everyone! I've been dipping a little out of fandom lately but I'd still like to RP, so I decided to throw up a list of pairings I'm interested in. You can call me Jessi, no need to bother trying to shorten my username!

These ideas are all going to be centered on MxF pairings, where I intend to play the female role. I'm also willing to double if requested! In terms of length and grammar I'm adaptable, so long as you give me one good-sized paragraph of about 6-7 lines I won't complain, though I wouldn't like to see less than that. I also won't write a novel per post, so if you tend to write upwards of 6-7 large paragraphs each time I'll either take a long while to respond or won't be able to match you. If we are doubling, I also have one pet peeve. I've been burned by partners in the past who don't seem to care about both characters they're playing. Put short, if you don't post similar amounts between both characters I'm going to get annoyed quickly. I hate when I see several well thought out paragraphs for one character only to get one or two bland ones for another.

I typically like talking to my partners, at least in terms of communicating our availability or planning, but I also enjoy making friends with the people I write with! Additionally, for pairings like these I usually prefer using real life face claims, but I can make exceptions if you absolutely only do anime faces claims. I also ask that we only use characters 18+, I'm simply more comfortable writing that way.

Onto the pairings! I'll bold which I'd like to play, though if we're doubling and you'd like to use one of the listed pairings for that I can take on the other half if requested! Some of these may overlap, but I'm still listing them separately for you to pick and choose your preferences!

Boss x
Employee
Sugar Daddy x Sugar Baby
Higher Class x Lower Class
Employer x Maid
Single Father x Live-In Nanny
Professor x Student
Crime Lord x Average Girl
Brother x Sister
Lord x Lady
Vampire x Thrall
Demon x Human
Ghost x Human

And I'm always willing to hear about more if you've got ideas you think I'd be interested in!

Last edited:
I am still looking for any of these and more!!